It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck Obama King or Dictator?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just posting this Glen Beck video I have no idea what the deal is here he is starting to sound a little like Alex Jones and calling things how they are.

Do you think there is a hidden agenda here? Or do you think someone may have finally seen the light?

If this is elsewhere please delete but I searched the name of the vid and no results showed up for it.
edit on 6-1-2012 by vkturbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

u-tube vid no longer there

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Beck has always sounded like ATS. He was hated because he was on FoxNews even by people saying the exact same things he says. Go figure?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Glen Beck: Idiot or Brilliant entertainer?

Beck believed his own hype and wanted too much money. That's why he lost Fox. He's just pandering to his fan base with these comments.
edit on 6-1-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've been a little baffled by that myself. I never did care much for his TV show, but I was a listener long before he started the TV side of things at CNN. On the Radio side, GB was considerably different than anything I saw on Fox or CNN. To the extent he's turned me off these days it's by HOW deep into the end times theology and doom/gloom all the time to the exclusion of much else. He kinda went around the bend, IMO.

You're right though...he's never been a person who wouldn't fit right in here if he used a name no one would ever relate to his commercial presence. Go figure, indeed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
"Obama, King or Dictator?"

"Umm, a King is traditionally a dictator, Glenn."

"oh."

I wouldn't be surprised if Glenn Beck was still being paid by Fox in some capacity. I don't think Glenn Beck gives a crap about the left or the right. I think he cares about play-acting and money.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
. That's why he lost Fox.

From what I read he didn't 'lose fox'. HE left Fox at the end of his contract in order to pursue his own network type thing. He was their big draw and Fox did not dump him in order to replace him with that show 'The Five'.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You do realize in certain markets they actually had to run the show without ads because no one would buy time during his slot? The reason he left is because Fox wouldn't give him a raise. I know that because it was in all the trades at the time. Ailes straight up said he didn't give a damn if Beck went in a few interviews because of the ad time problems.

Beck's network is going to go nowhere.

top topics

join