It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many peaple have relatives in Florda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hi

How many people have friends or relatives that live in Florda.

There is a hurricane heading west, west-north, and north. Those are the diretiond that it will go. The name of the hurricane is Hurricane Ivan. There have been three other hurricane that have already hit Florda. Any way just wondering if everyones ok.

See Ya

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I have relatives in Florida, but worse than that, I have an aunt and uncle in Grand Camen. They just finished building their house two weeks ago, and are refusing to leave. They should be in the storm at the very moment.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I've got a friend living down in Florida now. Haven't heard from him in a day or 2. Maybe he lost power or something.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ya, hopefuly your friend is ok. I hope so. I wish him luck. I have 2 sisters in Florda right now when there are hurricanes hitting but they haven't them yet. At least I don't think they have.

I don't know where "Grand Camen" Is but hopefuly your aunt and uncle will figure out that it isnt safe to stay in a danger zone. I would never live where they have "Twisters, Hurricanes, or Land Slides ect."

See ya

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
My dad is in Pensacola. No power for 3 to 6 weeks. That sucks!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
O. Well ya that would be bad because no: Microwave, Maybe stove and Oven, Washing and Drying Machiene, T.V. ect.

Here is a question. Do they have Hurricanes over there or Twisters?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
guess iM LUCKY ALL 4 HAVE MISSED US SO FAR HERE IN FLORIDA

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well good. Where do you live in Florda. Do you live right on the penninsula of Florda.

new topics

top topics

join