It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Can Win Presidency Even If He Finished Third.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I notice how you and everyone else that has posted against Ron Paul has totally ignored the bottom half of the original post and on top of that refused to answer who you would vote for.

I am asking again for you to let us know who your choice for President is and what you think about the facts I have posted at the bottom of the OP.

I also ask any one who views this thread to ignore any replies that refuse to answer those points. I have no problem if you would like to vote for someone else, just let us know who that is. Refusing to do so leaves you with no credibility in my eyes as you either seem afraid to post who your choice is. Is it that you are a campaigner or paid to try and discredit certain other choices for President other than who you are campaigning for?

What brings that to my attention is you replied

"He couldn't even get 25% in Iowa...how do you think he would win a write in campaign?"

Do you even understand how stupid you sound to say well Ron Paul only got 21% of the votes but 2 other candidates got 4% points higher than him so there is no chance he can now win? Or by arbitrarily picking 25% of the vote are you saying no candidate can win unless they get that much?

I mean it is evident you are a Ron Paul basher via your own threads even though you posted a thread on candidate compatibility and and Ron Paul ended up your 2nd choice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You seem to allude to Obama is your first choice on that test yet you would not vote for him either. Those compatibility tests ask you questions about Presidential policy and based on what you believe compare your beliefs with the Presidential candidates own beliefs and match you to the best candidate to what you believe in.

Again who are you going to vote for?

We already know the answer to that don't we? Well at least anyone who took time to read the threads you posted even the one about you wanting to become a paid dis-information agent. In fact MOST of your threads do nothing but bash every one and everything you post about, some in subtle ways but basing non the less.

If you do not want to answer everything I have asked you in this post then I ask you to refrain from posting to this thread, or any thread I make in the future. While you may not actually be a dis information agent because you don't spread false lies or inaccurate information you are just as bad as one being that on any of your bashing posts I read you bash then do not add your own personal views. Either back up what you say with your own opinion or shut up because based on your own posted threads you have absolutely no credibility what so ever.

I would like to add to the rest of the viewers I am not one of these so called Ron Paul fanaticals. I didn't vote for him last election until I actually read what the Politicians are doing for myself, not listening to what's told to me on TV and the 30 year track record of Republicans and Democrats that have destroyed this country through corruption and bribes was all I needed to read to know if something isn't done soon this country is gone. Ron Paul may not be the perfect cure to all the problems but he is honest and believes in the Constitution and there is no other candidate out there that can say the same, leaving him the best choice available.

Again, if you disagree with that last statement then tell me why, tell me who you are voting for and tell me why you are voting for them or do not waste your time or anyone elses on this thread, Thank You.
edit on 5-1-2012 by EndGovtCorruption because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Please stay on topic.
That means not suggesting that members cannot post in this thread....insisting they post who they will vote for...as the topic is Dr. Paul...and not disparaging the OP.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join