It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un a clone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I was inclined to look up images of Kin Jong Il's successor and supreme commander of NK, Kim Jong Un just 10 minutes ago and was shocked at the resemblence of both father and son. In these situations, i would say like father like son, but damn, they look exactly the same, especially in the younger years:

Kim Jong Il:

Kim Jong Un:

www.csmonitor.com...&w=600&h=400&ei=phH8TrShGrDQmAXjwumZ Ag&zoom=1" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Just look at them! Same cranium structure, same ear structure, same nose structure, same double chin structure (lol). What does ATS think? Like father like son or clone (lmao).

I say like father like son, but geeze they are shockingly similar.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
They're father and son... it's not uncommon for a son to look almost the same as his father. I look almost identical to my father when he was my age.

Besides, we all know Asians all look the same.

edit on 12/29/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Yeah, as do i mate. I can agree on the latter part of your comment
jk. It must mean that all Asians are a clone army

edit on 29-12-2011 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
c'mon man, all asians don't look alike...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
Besides, we all know Asians all look the same.

edit on 12/29/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

naw bro. thats black people.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
c'mon man, all asians don't look alike...

I guess that's true.

Some have mustaches.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
First we had Kim Jung Mentally iLL,

Now we have Kim Jong UNchained.

We also have Jang Song-taek, the Kim Jong UNcle.

Next we will have Sum Dung Tu.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Interesting thesis....I thought he looked an awful lot the dad. That would imply viable clone technology almost 30 yrs ago for use in humans (not just sheep). Possible but not as likely for a country like PRNK but they do have nuclear weapons so it is possible that if KJI was so obsessed with it that it would have been a state priority. Added to the equation is that KJU is the youngest son. So either the "baby" of the family was far and away "daddy's favorite" or he is cloned. I think it is worth looking into. Too bad the theory wasnt pursued while the "dad" was still alive to try to get dna samples somehow.

edit on 29-12-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I still think this Kim Jong-Un guy is ugly as hell.
Jesus, how ugly he is, i saw him on Tv today's morning and I needed to run to the bath and have some eye bleach right into my eyeballs, the d*** b****** almost killed my retins.
He looks like his ronery father, yes, but he wasn't that ugly (he certainly was, but not at the son level! sweet baby jesus that man is UGLY!)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You might be interested in this thread dedicated to royal and presidential clones...

What we do know or think about Kim Jong Il is that he died circa 2002. The military elite of NK trotted out up to 4 Kim doubles to keep control of the country. This research was published in a book by Professor Shigemura of Tokyo and is available in the MSM.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No way. Kim-Jong Un has way more chins than his father ever did. Body doubles for the Great Leader, that I can see. But clones not so much.

new topics

top topics

join