It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo at it's finest.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
OMG, This has got to be the shortest article ever from yahoo. The news reporter, could have of at least, put a period at the end. lol!

1 line, no period, and that's it.

Babysitter tells police he fatally beat Indiana girl with brick, dismembered her with hacksaw
Associated PressAP – 6 hrs ago

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) — Babysitter tells police he fatally beat Indiana girl with brick, dismembered her with hacksaw

news.yahoo.com...-post-frm-contain er

edit on 27-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm actually glad it's so short, make's my stomach churn with just one line.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
erm no its a twitter snippit
im sure if you go on the website youll find a proper source for it

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
May want to rename it though, giving a little more info about the article content.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Ya, I made the mistake of clicking on the "full story" link, and reading the whole thing. My mood won't be the same the rest of the day.

I don't know how anybody could read that, and then post a story about the length of the article, or put a laughing face in it? I'm still having homicidal thoughts of my own and wondering what it would take to get put in the same cell with that guy for a night?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I've actually ran across one that was just a title and no article.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The only thing worse than that would be if he did it in reverse order. Maybe he did. Cut her up, then tenderized her to make it appear humane? Darkest humor for a dark thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think there is more to the story. The guy was at the gas station. The two girls were in the house alone with her. She could of been dead when he got back and panicked. It would be interesting to know the autopsy and the time of death before accusing him.

The blunt head trauma could of been caused by the sisters or from a fall.

He may just tried to hide the body.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by tw0330

Ya, I made the mistake of clicking on the "full story" link, and reading the whole thing. My mood won't be the same the rest of the day.

I don't know how anybody could read that, and then post a story about the length of the article, or put a laughing face in it? I'm still having homicidal thoughts of my own and wondering what it would take to get put in the same cell with that guy for a night?

My feelings exactly...

Just add fighting back projectile vomiting.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

he fatally beat Indiana girl with brick

It looks to me that it say's "fatally" to me.

but then again, I just made a post called Forced to Confess So maybe there is more.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I think there is more to the story. The guy was at the gas station. The two girls were in the house alone with her. She could of been dead when he got back and panicked. It would be interesting to know the autopsy and the time of death before accusing him.

The blunt head trauma could of been caused by the sisters or from a fall.

He may just tried to hide the body.

The article posted on the CBS website says that he confessed to beating her with a brick and then dismembering the body after he killed her. www.cbsnews.com...

Besides that, even if it had been an accident, what kind of a sicko dismembers and hides a body of someone that died by accident? That's just wrong!!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It would be nice to see the autopsy report, along with the brick. Was the brick near her? Was there any blood on the brick? Whose prints are on the brick? They just found her, so the autopsy I doubt is even completed. That takes a while to even complete. Along with the latent evidence. This just seems wrapped up too nicely in tight neat bow. Or, we aren't getting the whole story.

new topics

top topics

join