It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel always reject any border.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Israel does not need lessons in democracy from Europe, not even Britain, Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Sunday, an indication Jerusalem is still stinging over a harsh condemnation of its policies last week by three key European powers.

The four current members of the UN Security Council - Britain, France, Germany and Portugal - publicly censured Israel last week for continuing to build beyond the Green Line, and called on it to bring "price tag" law-breakers to justice.

"We have nothing to apologize for," Lieberman said during a speech at the Foreign Ministry to the annual meeting of Israel's heads of embassies and consulates abroad.

He said Israel does not have anything to be ashamed of in front of the European states.

Lieberman, whose ministry last week issued a statement saying that Europe risked losing relevancy if it continued to reflexively condemn Israel and re-interpret various Quartet statements regarding how to restart negotiations with the Palestinians, said in reference to the "price-tag" attacks that Israel did not need advice on how to deal with wild weeds breaking the law in Judea and Samaria, or anywhere else in the country.

In shockingly arrogant remarks, Lieberman said that the four European countries need to understand that construction in the West Bank was not the obstacle to peace, redisplaying the Zionist regime's wild and arrogant nature.

The Zionist official rejected peace with the Palestinians and said his regime is not interested in a peace agreement with the Palestinians.

Turning to Iran, Lieberman said that some European countries and leaders seemed to feel that they needed to impose sanctions on Iran more to calm down Israel than to stop the Iranian nuclear program.

FNA

Israel was given to Israel by UK govt.

Israel is not accepted by the local people who lived there.

Israel is made and settled by threatening and terrorizing local people.

Israel was established by UN countries which can not decide about future of a nation.

Israel rejected any border.

Israel is just threatening other countries in the region.

Israel is not accepted by all Jews.

Israel refuses to allow inspections of their nuclear sites

Israel threatens to nuke it's own allies

Israel refuses to Sign the NPT

Israel tried to sell nuclear weapons technology to south africa

Israel continually attack it's neighbors, violating their sovereignty on a monthly basis.

Uses banned weapons (white phosphorus, flechette bombs, carpet bomblets that resemble toys) in civilian populated areas.

It is the true nature of Israel. No border , no law.

There is no way to settle down with such unwelcome illegal neighbor.
edit on 26/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Pack the bags, were going on another bash Israel guilt trip....

Dude, honestly. Who gives a sh*t? This same story gets played out every damn day on this site i am so sick of hearing about Israel or Palestine.

"Piss, or get off the pot"-Richard Nixon

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I see noo guilt, just straight fact.
israel will fall, I just hope it happens sooner than later.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Israel will never fall.

The free Billions every year Israel gets from America, they were wise and used every penny of it on military research.

They've got assets 100 years ahead of everyone else. They'll take their place over all other human beings and become the Worlds Capitol soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh jeeeze ... again??

Israel is a soverign country and has a right to exist.
Israel was attacked by muslim countries and those muslim countries LOST.
Israel has a right to keep whatever land they gained in the war that was waged against them.
However, they FOOLISHLY gave up the Gaza in a peaceful gesture.
Only to have muslim terrorists launch rocket attacks from the Gaza to hurt/terrorize Israeli civilians.

YOU STILL HAVEN"T ANSWERED THE QUESTION that you've been asked at least a half dozen times ... You are in Iran. You have admitted there is no freedom of the press or freedom of information. There is no freedom on the internet in Iran. And yet you manage to come here and post pro-Iranian/Anti-American/Anti-Israel propaganda straight out of the Iranian government propaganda machine. How is it that you can do that??? Are you an Iranian government agent? How do you explain your ability to get on the internet and post here and how do you explain the propaganda that you post???

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by hmdphantom

Oh jeeeze ... again??

Israel is a soverign country and has a right to exist.
Israel was attacked by muslim countries and those muslim countries LOST.
Israel has a right to keep whatever land they gained in the war that was waged against them.
However, they FOOLISHLY gave up the Gaza in a peaceful gesture.
Only to have muslim terrorists launch rocket attacks from the Gaza to hurt/terrorize Israeli civilians.

YOU STILL HAVEN"T ANSWERED THE QUESTION that you've been asked at least a half dozen times ... You are in Iran. You have admitted there is no freedom of the press or freedom of information. There is no freedom on the internet in Iran. And yet you manage to come here and post pro-Iranian/Anti-American/Anti-Israel propaganda straight out of the Iranian government propaganda machine. How is it that you can do that??? Are you an Iranian government agent? How do you explain your ability to get on the internet and post here and how do you explain the propaganda that you post???

I'm pretty sure hmdphantom is an Iranian who happens to be living and going to college in America.

2nd...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

This being the Middle East Discussion Forum, and Israel and Palestine being in the Middle East, then it is inevitable that the most perenial conflict on Earth (Israel-Palestine) will be discussed in this forum. I suggest you heed to your own advice and piss or get off the pot or in other terms participate in this forum or leave.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I see noo guilt, just straight fact.
israel will fall, I just hope it happens sooner than later.

Theres no reasoning with folks (like the one you are replying to) who buy into the NONSENSE contained in a particular fairy-tale book written by corrupt men of old who made the SILLY claim that Israel is "gods chosen people".

A fairy-tale book that claims to be of "divine inspiration" yet it is the biggest joke a book could ever be with all of its hundreds of contradictions and absurdities that are beyond asinine.

A book of prejudice, sexism, racism, slaying, slaughtering, child & animal sacrificing, and mass murder.

If such people would start using their own mind, and truly study their faith from its origins and research predating beliefs, they would see it for the fraud it all truly is. I myself used to be retarded believing in that silly nonsense for a long time. They just need to learn for themselves and not lazily listen to the damned fool pastors and preachers as well as those silly religious websites.

...but until then, you have to appreciate the comedy and hearty roaring laughs that they bring to these forums with their cuckoo beliefs!!

edit on 26-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

This being the Middle East Discussion Forum, and Israel and Palestine being in the Middle East, then it is inevitable that the most perenial conflict on Earth (Israel-Palestine) will be discussed in this forum. I suggest you heed to your own advice and piss or get off the pot or in other terms participate in this forum or leave.

I put in my 2 cents worth. That being said. I'm tired of hearing about them both, this is worse than Jerry Springer.

Incase you didn't read my first post, that was me participating

edit on 26-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
I'm pretty sure hmdphantom is an Iranian who happens to be living and going to college in America.

He's broadcasting from Iran. The question is valid. He has said that there is no freedom of information, no freedom of the press, and no freedom of internet in Iran. He APPROVES of this. So I ask him over and over but he never answers ... how does he get such unprecidented access to the internet.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Deetermined

He's broadcasting from Iran. The question is valid. He has said that there is no freedom of information, no freedom of the press, and no freedom of internet in Iran. He APPROVES of this. So I ask him over and over but he never answers ... how does he get such unprecidented access to the internet.

So what if he/she is what you say, Don't we have enough JIDF here posting their propaganda !

Fairs fair...Or are you frightened of the competition ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
So what if he/she is what you say,

Seriously? You seriously don't get why, on this conspiracy site that prides itself on getting to the truth, it's an important question that needs answering? This fella ... (who says he's broadcasting from Iran .. who admits there is no freedom of information, no freedom of the press, no freedom of the internet in Iran) ... won't answer a simple question as to how he has unprecidented access to the internet.

This is a conspiracy site.
We look for TRUTH .. not propaganda pushed by Iranian government agents.
Remember??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Personally I think your paranoid !

Even if the OP is an Iranian agent, do you think he/she is going to change anyone's perception of what is happening in the world.

And maybe you could answer the question set by the OP......Why does Israel reject any border ? ....Is it anything to do with the Greater Israel plan ?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There is some difference in propaganda and lies. What's in that article is just plain out lies.

The world has laws. The UN is recognized as one of those entities capable of making and enforcing laws. The real estate in Israel was given to the Jews. Consequently they are there LEGALLY.

edit on 12/27/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Personally I think your paranoid

That's okay. You can think that. This is a conspiracy site. We take nothing at face value.
The question is legitimate. He says he's broadcasting from Iran. How does he get internet access??

do you think he/she is going to change anyone's perception of what is happening in the world.

of course not. Nothing that is said here will. HE obviously thinks he can.

Why does Israel reject any border ? ....

I already did answer that. Israel is a soverign nation with a right to exist. It was attacked by Muslim nations. Those Muslim nations lost their war of aggression against Israel. Israel is fully within it's rights to keep any lands it won when it had to defend itself. However, they (wrongly) gave the Gaza up in a peaceful gesture, only to have that gesture spat on when rocket attacks rained in on the Israeli civilians from the Gaza. Israel isn't expanding. That simply isn't true. It's holding it's own soverign land. It gave up it's land - the Gaza - even though it didn't have to. So the title of this thread is wrong. So is the OPs suggestion.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

The world has laws. The UN is recognized as one of those entities capable of making and enforcing laws. The real estate in Israel was given to the Jews. Consequently they are there LEGALLY.

Oh really....

UN partition plan for palestine.

edit on 27-12-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh really....
UN partition plan for palestine.

1 - Wikipedia is an unreliable source. You'll need a backup source or two.
2 - That plan was from 29 November 1947 and, if you believe your own source, REJECTED by the Muslim nations.
3 - The war of aggression against Israel came later. Israel was attacked. It defended itself and in the process won lands that it has a right to keep. If those Muslim nations didn't want to loose land, they shouldn't have started a war that they couldn't win. That's just the way it is. In the history of human warfare, when a war of aggression is launched against a people, and that people win the war of aggression that was waged against them, they have NEVER had to give land back to the aggressors. NEVER. That's part of the gamble of war .. you make it and you don't win .. then you have to deal with the negative consequences.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It was attacked by Muslim nations.

But see, In my reality it was Israel that attacked them....

"the war began on June 5 with Israel launching surprise air strikes against Arab forces"

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

1 - Again .. wikipedia is an unreliable source. Please use at least one or two other sources when using Wikipedia.
2- If you read your own source, you'll see that the Muslims were prepped for war against Israel and had troops on the border ready to strike. There was 'increased tensions'. Israel used a preemptive strike against the muslim troops on it's border before those troops could invade (which was obviously their intention). Israel acted correctly in saving the lives of it's citizens.

The war of aggression against Israel came about due to the Muslim provocation.

Edited to add - the fact is that the Muslim nations never accepted the UN border lines for Israel and they won't be happy until Israel is gone. Blame Israel all you want but this is REALITY (to use your term). No border will be good enough for the Muslim populations.
edit on 12/27/2011 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Thanks, but had I wanted to comment on a recommendation that it NOT be recognized as a nation, or give someone's opinion on why it isn't, I would have.

Israel is legally a nation. It's the people refusing to recognize the legality that's causing this massive mess in which the region finds itself.

Ken10 said:

Sweetie, you just said a mouthful.
edit on 12/27/2011 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join