It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous #Op Hiroshima - 12:00am, January 1st, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox

I really want to know what is going to happen after these phases are complete as they say it will only last another year or so...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
through next year i will be making as many masks and business cards as i can and i will go to as many major rallies and protests in London as i can and just hand them out to the people.

At some point a huge change will happen, Anonymous will break from the internet and show itself in the real world. I think the best way to do that is through visuals. When you see 10k people protesting its just a mass rabble of people, but i tell you this, have 10k people wearing an anonymous mask and the power of the message increases greatly because it represents them as 1 entity, not 10k individuals, their power will grow and the governments will soon realise that as 1 entity we are so much more powerful. People will see and be intrigued, what is the mask? what does it mean? I may well not be alive to see the day that the people finally break free and force the evil people who have raped and destroyed all our countries out of power, they bankrupted all of us and then turn round and force US to pay for THEIR mistakes ???? why should we pay for their mistakes?

The most intelligent people in the world will be the ones responsible for the movement, those who are smarter than the puppets in power, who can stealth attack and release information that changes things. The powers do not have the intelligence, that will be their fatal flaw, they think the best way to supress us is to beat us, yet they are so stupid that they don't realise that it only makes us more angry,more determined. All the dictatorships under protest right now are killing their own people and trying to beat them down into submission, but they can't even see the truth before their own eyes. It doesn't work, all they do is empower the people to stand and fight for what's right even more, and that will be their downfall

Many thousands of lives will be lost as has already been seen, but these people who lay their lives down for the right of freedom and peace will never be forgotten. It's spreading all over the world and they can't stop it, 1 person or one tiny group of people cannot control all of us, pass bills that change our lives without us even knowing about it.

Change will come, its only a matter of time.....
edit on 27-12-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Equ1nox

find some way to convince them that just because we are americans, or christians or white or all of the above, that doesn't automatically mean we are evil nor rich nor responsible for their suffering.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

Straightforward logic...hmmm...

I'm not a Sir I am a Madam or a Miss or my name will be fine.

No 1. No mainstream coverage...why on Earth would the cabal/illuminati/whatever controlled mainstream media give coverage to Anonymous? Mainstream media is never going to give Anonymous lots of publicity.

Mainstream media is tightly controlled and all media outlets - around the globe - are owned by a handful of people - that is a whole lotta control = globally.

Anonymous are getting their own message out - they do not rely on mainstream media - they are not that stupid. It is the people who are tuning in - who are awake - who are aware - that are supporting Anonymous and making sure the message gets to the people.

Why do you think we are participating in this thread - because mainstream media led us here? We are here because we are drawn to seeking out the truth. This thread was placed on Above Top Secret by the people, possibly even a spotty faced teenager with personal hygiene problems as you have stated. In that case yippee even the young people are waking up and getting in on the search for truth.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The Rothschilds & their banking cartel fund both sides of any war. Just hope an attack like this does not cause them to hit the internent kill switch or give them an excuse to do so.
Be careful who you follow it might just be your enemy in disguise...

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, i wish you luck, i really do.

Because i agree that SOPA will be used as the "control button" to quickly block access to "inconvenient" sites, under the guise of "anti piracy". Needless to say, SOPA has barely anything to do with "online piracy", this is just a fake reason given to hide the real reason why they want SOPA instated.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
what i find interesting is that what will happen if any government did turn the internet off?

It may well end up being part of the evolution of freedom. I already think the internet has grown into something too big for them to control. I think they underestimated what it would become, maybe they just saw the $ signs and thought they'd be able to control it the way they wanted at all times. But now they cannot do anything, the more they try to block or to sensor the more the people will wake up and ask why, the powers are fighting to keep control over us but eventually it will just burst, you can't beat truth, it may take years but eventually truth will win.

Anonymous attacked the Malaysian government sites because they are trying to sensor their peoples internet, now they are targeting Turkey for the same reason.

The greedy bullies have had their time, they've completely ruined our countries in almost every way and eventually the people will say "no more" and realise that they don't have a clue, all they care about is getting as rich as possible.

I always thought something like this would happen one day, because as populations grow the size of governments do not, we still have 1 ruler. As populations increase it will be harder and harder to control people with lies because more and more people will speak up and, eventually, the population will increase to a point that the truly gifted intelligent individuals,who believe and know what is right and wrong, will be able to come together and combine to outwit and defeat the greedy slobs who have ruined everything around us. Our children and the next generations will be born and they will open their eyes and they will look around and they will say "what the hell are we living in, this isnt right, dont you people know what is right and what is wrong?"

edit on 27-12-2011 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
eh, i'm still pretty sure that anon are delusional and have been watching to much anime, but i guess they're at least doing something... though they might as well drop the act and just say that their brand of activism is all fun and games, and not purely politically motivated.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Peace & Love, that was well needed

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
these guys let me down a few time. I dont see any real change coming 1/1/12

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal22
I'm supposed to go to a new year's party but I think I'm gona stay home just to see this!!!

Go to the party. and put it on the big screen
edit on 28-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow, I really hope they go throw with their plans. We as a people need to take our govt back.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I too wonder what this will accomplish. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited with popcorn in hand but disappointment is a hard pill to swallow

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Indeed this is the line in the sand , my great fear however is that this is all a false flag and that the Government will use this as a Terrorist attack and shut down the net and media outlets ....No matter what nut case ideas have come out about 2012 anyone can see that the US Government has been feeding the paranoia , if everyone believes some terrible natural disaster is going to occur then they can use whatever tech they have been working on to simulate a disaster and no one is the wiser .....No matter what may come I am glad to have been a member of this site the last few years and i wish all my brother and sisters here on ATS and all people who deny ignorance world wide the best of luck ...Remember if the curtain drops , leave the big cities try to stay in small groups of people you can trust , move at night and stay off the roads ...Your right this wont save you from thermal or night vision but the hope is with so much chaos you will slip by , I luckily have family that have a well stocked and fortified home that few people know of that are in the middle of no where and i know how to get there within 4 hours staying off of all major highways ..I had hoped it would never come to this and i still hope that we can come through the long night and stand together once more in the light .....May The Great Architect or whatever force you trust in watch over you all ..Peace And Light Go With You ALL
edit on 29-12-2011 by essanance because: Spell

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Anom with due respect if you target the fatcats, corporations, bankers, pollies, the corrupt and such like, especially if their dirty little secrets are exposed you may well be an agent of karma & be a positive force of change. Having said that tho, if random attacks are made on individuals the essence of message may be corrupted. A person may have a healthy savings account as they have been scrimping & saving for surgery, disability equipment & such like. Indiscriminant persecution may burn the undeserving, so plz consider this. Charities have to return funds or risk charges for stolen goods. As for corrupt fatcats ‘dont do the crime if you cant do the time‘ exposing such types may jus be the medicine this unjust world needs.. Oceans 90% & fresh water is 80% dead water, pollutions contaminated all aspects of the world & still the insanity continues. Those profiting from this have their 5 star bunkers to add insult to injury, paid from blood $. Be a good thing for those who abuse

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Where 1 leads others follow... Many are screaming about whats happening in the world...but wot can they do about it? What if there woz a place that existed where all those screwed over by powers-that-be could then go to this place, be a whistleblower, & those with the right skills could do their magic & expose the truth, transforming victim in2 vindicated, would this not finally give the powerless a voice? The skilled get 2 have their fun, the victims get hope for justice... A win-win sitch! Far better than random acts that may harm the undeserving - far better than corrupt justice systems that serve the rich & screw the poor, being no more than a revenue raiser. I fought the good fight, exposed corruption at its worse, and paid the price... If only there was such a place i could turn to 2 balance the me-against all of them odds... Hmm hackers of the world unite. Geraldton wa is 1 of the most corrupt towns in oz. They all work together to cover each others butts, do unspeakable things but they are respectful, everyone else is scum. Cops, lawyers, hospital, business peeps, counsel etc, etc... abandon all hope ye who enter this place if honest & dont have the $$$ to make bull# walk.. Be enough dirt to expose in this one lil place to keep you busy for next 50 lifetimes+ ... Sadly such a plea shall go unanswered coz etopia justice doesnt exist... If it did it would never have enough bandwidth 2 be able 2 contend with influx of like minded requests. Corruption is a disease of the world. If you took it on 1 place at a time, there would still be no end, but it would be a start! If only this etopia existed, then perhaps it would help level the playing field enough to create snowball effect. I may be wrong but just saying... Imagine the potential!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Where 1 leads others follow... Many are screaming about whats happening in the world...but wot can they do about it? What if there woz a place that existed where all those screwed over by powers-that-be could then go to this place, be a whistleblower, & those with the right skills could do their magic & expose the truth, transforming victim in2 vindicated, would this not finally give the powerless a voice? The skilled get 2 have their fun, the victims get hope for justice... A win-win sitch! Far better than random acts that may harm the undeserving - far better than corrupt justice systems that serve the rich & screw the poor, being no more than a revenue raiser. I fought the good fight, exposed corruption at its worse, and paid the price... If only there was such a place i could turn to 2 balance the me-against all of them odds... Hmm hackers of the world unite. Geraldton wa is 1 of the most corrupt towns in oz. They all work together to cover each others butts, do unspeakable things but they are respectful, everyone else is scum. Cops, lawyers, hospital, business peeps, counsel etc, etc... abandon all hope ye who enter this place if honest & dont have the $$$ to make bull# walk.. Be enough dirt to expose in this one lil place to keep you busy for next 50 lifetimes+ ... Sadly such a plea shall go unanswered coz etopia justice doesnt exist... If it did it would never have enough bandwidth 2 be able 2 contend with influx of like minded requests. Corruption is a disease of the world. If you took it on 1 place at a time, there would still be no end, but it would be a start! If only this etopia existed, then perhaps it would help level the playing field enough to create snowball effect. I may be wrong but just saying... Imagine the potential!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Legend121

May I ask you posted the exact same post 8 minutes apart?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join