It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Palestine

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ' Deir Yassin ' is a known myth.
Surprisingly at the time, all sides had something to gain by cultivating this myth.
I have explained it several times in the past, but it's obvious you care not about the truth and real facts. You never do.

archive.frontpagemag.com...

www.hirhome.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Sorry to burst your bubble, but ' Deir Yassin ' is a known myth.
Surprisingly at the time, all sides had something to gain by cultivating this myth.
I have explained it several times in the past, but it's obvious you care not about the truth and real facts. You never do.

archive.frontpagemag.com...

www.hirhome.com...

Oh my God!

If Deir Yassin was a myth then so was the Holocaust. You cannot go around calling the extermination of Palestinians in 1947 by zionist terrorists and call it a myth and not get called up on the Holocaust.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ghash

I like this guy , first learned about him in th Documentry Defamation . A documentry exposing the kind of tactics used by the ADL
edit on 29-12-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by The time lord

Your spiritual talk about prophecies literally happening is where we will never agree. Your wasting your time. Its pointless to debate(on this thread obviously).

Your right about the type of jews arriving during WWI. The only difference is 90% of the jews in Israel today came from WWII europe. Meaning euro jew.

Did I ever tell you I love wikipedia. Its my bible.

Winipedia says 56% of the Jews today came from outside Europe.

The Bible says that the Jewish people will come from the four corners of the earth to set up Israel again, I doubt that WW1 and WW2 was abig lie to et up Israel.

My take on it is that spiritually the Ottomans fell when the Jews decided it was time to go back to an open land that was under Bristish mandate.

When they decided to make plans to move back to Palestine, another spiritual force with devilish ambitions came along to stop their return so they were killed off in genocides, that dark force lost when the Christian world woke up to defeat it otherwise the world would have been ruled by Nazi powers.

They fell the Ottomans lost their stronghold, Britain gave Babylon to the Muslim powers, Israel was under British mandate but even when the Jews were being driven out they stood their ground and won and brought the land back with money, as the Bible stated they would.

Future prophecy suggests, Libya,Egypt, Gaza, Lebonon, Syria, Assyria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran Russia will be end time enemies, and so far that is right also.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by The time lord

Your spiritual talk about prophecies literally happening is where we will never agree. Your wasting your time. Its pointless to debate(on this thread obviously).

Your right about the type of jews arriving during WWI. The only difference is 90% of the jews in Israel today came from WWII europe. Meaning euro jew.

Did I ever tell you I love wikipedia. Its my bible.

Winipedia says 56% of the Jews today came from outside Europe.

The Bible says that the Jewish people will come from the four corners of the earth to set up Israel again, I doubt that WW1 and WW2 was abig lie to et up Israel.

My take on it is that spiritually the Ottomans fell when the Jews decided it was time to go back to an open land that was under Bristish mandate.

When they decided to make plans to move back to Palestine, another spiritual force with devilish ambitions came along to stop their return so they were killed off in genocides, that dark force lost when the Christian world woke up to defeat it otherwise the world would have been ruled by Nazi powers.

They fell the Ottomans lost their stronghold, Britain gave Babylon to the Muslim powers, Israel was under British mandate but even when the Jews were being driven out they stood their ground and won and brought the land back with money, as the Bible stated they would.

Future prophecy suggests, Libya,Egypt, Gaza, Lebonon, Syria, Assyria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran Russia will be end time enemies, and so far that is right also.

Sorry, I can't let you get away with this garbage. I suggest you provide rational sources as evidence of your supernatural assertions.

What you have written is not discourse but fanatical dogma.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
By "What Israel???" do you mean Israel does not exist now?

Or by "What Israel???" did you mean that Israel has no right to exist?

Or by "What Israel???" did you mean that it was a huge mistake to allow the creation of Israel in the first place?

Contrary to popular opinion, Israel was not created by the UN.

Israel was not created by the US or the UK either.

The Soviet Union did not create Israel but Israel was a pro-Communist country and the Communists who ran the Soviet Union loved the idea of a Jewish Communist state in the Middle East and did not mind that Israel was an anti-Christian state from the beginning.

As a Christian you might want to learn about how anti-Christian Israel was and is now.

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by BRAVO949

What Israel???

No, the Mayan calendar tells of the end of the age, not the world. It's the end of one age and the advent of the age of Aquarius to them.

That's pretty much it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't understand why people are keeping this thread alive, and giving the OP points which he obviously wants desperately.

Again, WHO CARES who was there first. The Jews were if you go back in history...
But that doesn’t change the current reality no matter how many posts there are on this subject.

Israel is a recognized state, and is one of the most powerful military and nuclear forces in the world. They are not going anywhere, so people need to DEAL with it and move on...

The current status quo is that the Palestinians don’t have a state and are under Israeli rule. They could have had a state if they and their stupid Muslim neighboring states didn’t try to destroy Israel three times and loose (Tough Luck).
They could have also had a state if they stopped acting like their fellow Arabs stuck in the Middle Ages with primitive Islamic extremists leading them (Hamas).

Muslim and Muslim lover on ATS should focus and support the the Arab rising and its few moderate voices instead, and start a few threads about the civilian murders going on in Syria right now (by yet Another Muslim Dictator).

Muslims should start using their brain power to help their so called brothers in the Middle East get rid of these religious fanatics. Help Muslim Women receive equal rights and not get stoned to death for adultery. Or help their Muslim brothers who are murdered daily by dictators and stuck in third world Poor countries because of their primitive Islamic leaders.

Dracula out
edit on 29-12-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
Again, WHO CARES who was there first, obviously the Jews were if you go back in history...

And the decendants of the ancient Jews are the Palestinians. Not the Askanazi converts - As Schlomo Sands said.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Helixer

Yes and we are all Africans before the great continental drift. Keep up with that stupid logic and lets see how far it gets you…

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
But Drac - Palestine is a state.

It is not recognised by the US or the UK but it is a state.

To be a state a geographical region just has to be recognised by other states.

There are lots of countries that do not recognise Israel - I certainly don't either.

Israel was founded on pure hate and I just can not pretend that that is legitimate.

The UN did not create Israel. Israel was created by Khazars coming from Europe who claimed to be Jews but are not and stealing the land of the Palestinians.

I think if you read some real history books on just how much the Khazars hate Christians you would agree with me.

Peace.

I don't understand why people are keeping this thread alive, and giving the OP points which he obviously wants desperately.

Again, WHO CARES who was there first. The Jews were if you go back in history...
But that doesn’t change the current reality no matter how many posts there are on this subject.

Israel is a recognized state, and is one of the most powerful military and nuclear forces in the world. They are not going anywhere, so people need to DEAL with it and move on...

The current status quo is that the Palestinians don’t have a state and are under Israeli rule. They could have had a state if they and their stupid Muslim neighboring states didn’t try to destroy Israel three times and loose (Tough Luck).
They could have also had a state if they stopped acting like their fellow Arabs stuck in the Middle Ages with primitive Islamic extremists leading them (Hamas).

Muslim and Muslim lover on ATS should focus and support the the Arab rising and its few moderate voices instead, and start a few threads about the civilian murders going on in Syria right now (by yet Another Muslim Dictator).

Muslims should start using their brain power to help their so called brothers in the Middle East get rid of these religious fanatics. Help Muslim Women receive equal rights and not get stoned to death for adultery. Or help their Muslim brothers who are murdered daily by dictators and stuck in third world Poor countries because of their primitive Islamic leaders.

Dracula out

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is a musical depiction of the ancient Israelites.

....Always on the move, and always "there".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
On topic...

Or not at all...

Personal attacks are also to cease... Immediately...

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Drac,

Will you please admit that Palestine does exist?

Palestine was just allowed into UNESCO.

A trailer park in Alabama can not be allowed into UNESCO because it is not a country but Palestine is a country so it is now part of UNESCO.

Stay on topic.
Again, funny that you cant answer anyone of my points regarding the primitive state of Islam and the backwards mentality of the Arab world today.

You have been served.
Dracula out…

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
UK Border Agency categorises it as "Occupied Palestinian territories".

www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/countries/occupied-palestinian-terr/?langname=UK English

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

UNESCO means nothing…
There is no such thing as Palestine or Palestinian people because they did not exist and were never considered a nation (just primitive farmers) until the formation of Israel and after the Arabs states lost miserably three wars against Israel.

The Palestinians should be deported to Jordan where they are already two thirds of the country. Or they can stay under Israeli Rule and try and join the 21st century even though their muslim brothers in the Middle East are stuck in the middle ages.

Dracula out...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Drac,

Don't get angry at me, please.

I am just trying to help you understand the real history of Palestine.

The Zionists are using an old tactic of using their weakness to attack the Palestinians.

Everyone who has read history knows that Palestine has been a recognised region for over 2,000 years while no one can find a map that has Israel written on it until the last 90 years.

Palestine has always existed so the Zionists have to make up propaganda to make people think it did not.

I have to agree with you that the Khazar conversion to Judaism is a great story and that claiming to be Jewish, sucking the UK into attacking the Ottoman Empire and stealing land from poor Palestinians is romantic in a blood-thirsty evil sort of way but Palestine is real and does exist.

UNESCO means nothing…
There is no such thing as Palestinian people because they did not exist and were never considered a nation (just primitive farmers) until the formation of Israel and after the Arabs states lost miserably three wars against Israel.

The Palestinians should be deported to Jordan where they are already two thirds of the country. Or they can stay under Israeli Rule and try and join the 21st century even though their muslim brothers in the Middle East are stuck in the middle ages.

Dracula out...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I’m not angry at all. I’m trying to enlighten you and teach you factual history. I’m educating you and taking you out of the darkness of the ignorant propaganda I fear has been fed to you for too long.

But as I said before. All of this is irrelevant since Israel is one of the most powerful military and nuclear forces in the world. They are not going anywhere…

Try and use your time to help your so-called brothers in the Middle East get rid of these religious fanatics. Help Muslim Women receive equal rights and not get stoned to death for adultery. And help Muslims who are murdered daily by dictators and stuck in third world Poor countries because of their primitive Islamic leaders.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join