It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Muslims and middle easterners be the target of all these T.S.A. measures on U.S. soil?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

You've never taken the time to speak to an Arab or will even do so because by your postings here it's painfully evident that you see them as dirt beneath your feet for which you will never be able to see the fact that you are being hoodwinked into giving up your liberties to protect The SCUM's bottom line who see you as an expendable commodity as I'd rather be a master then a slave.

This division that you and the other are falling into is tearing this nation in two with the threat of a perceived threat in Arabs instead of focusing on the real and factual threat that is omnipresent and that is The SCUM.

I am a wolf!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxJohnson

DUDE!!! what side of the fence are you on? Make a stand. So typical of you confused libtards. I'm taking a stand against a certain race of people not policing themselves as they use religion and constructs of a constitution outlined for U.S. CITIZENS GOD DAMNIT!

Muslims are not a race ffs, nor are all arabs muslims. My guess is that you suffer from persecutory delusional disorder, judging by your posts

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

God does exist because if it were not for him I would've been dead by now as I was scheduled to die of Acute Alcohol Poisoning sometime September or October 2004 so that kills that claim right there. On Jan 26 2002 I almost drank myself to death and blew a .390% bac and was told if I would've killed what I had left I would've died at 22 so don't dare tell me that he does not exist as I've spent the last decade plus working for The Government Of The Divine in various capacities. If you are being supernaturally attacked I can get it stopped as I've got a ton of clout up there and thank him each and every day that I am still alive. I have the backing and support of the top 75 Holy Faiths in the world whose numbers tally at least 4.5 Billion so sorry!

You ain't seen nothing yet trust me on this.

Continue with the personal attacks, the character assassinations and you will be reported to the staff here so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

God does exist because if it were not for him I would've been dead by now as I was scheduled to die of Acute Alcohol Poisoning sometime September or October 2004 so that kills that claim right there. On Jan 26 2002 I almost drank myself to death and blew a .390% bac and was told if I would've killed what I had left I would've died at 22 so don't dare tell me that he does not exist as I've spent the last decade plus working for The Government Of The Divine in various capacities. If you are being supernaturally attacked I can get it stopped as I've got a ton of clout up there and thank him each and every day that I am still alive. I have the backing and support of the top 75 Holy Faiths in the world whose numbers tally at least 4.5 Billion so sorry!

You ain't seen nothing yet trust me on this.

Continue with the personal attacks, the character assassinations and you will be reported to the staff here so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

So that explains it. There are exceptions to every rule and trust me when I say this pal, it's no miracle you were "chosen" to live. You happen to beat the odds. Chance and circumstance rules the universe. But on the other hand, glad you're alive and merry xmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I had a "Near Death Experience" which can only be administered and authoured by The Govt Of Divine. My mom recently quit cigs after having a similar experience and is over 5 month tobacco free. My mom flatlined for nearly a half hour back in July and wasn't breathing on her own from a Fri pm to about Wed am as I was utterly terrified and spoke with my contacts there and vowed to change my direction. It worked. During my NDE I was slipping in and out of an alcohol induced coma, which is usually a step or two from death! I know I flatlined for a few mins during the Jan 02 incident that had me go ballistic on my brother to the point whereas I beat him with an aluminum bat (something that will be on my conscious forever and can never repay him enough) and blacked out on 6 of my cities Cops while flinging one clear across the street and knocking 2 others out that sent 1 to the er for a chequeup. I owe the Jersey City, NJ Police Department my very life as well because they could've easily locked me up for 15 years but they knew it wasn't me who did it, it was someone else.

I am forever in debt to The JCPD and will never forget what they did for me for as long as I shall live!

You keep on getting edited so stop with this hate, stop please!

You are not right here, go away. You've been defeated!

I owe God my life!
edit on 25-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think muslims and middle easterns should defintely be the target for all the tsa measures on US soil untill they quit being the majority of the attackers upon US soil. This is logical and common sense. If I was muslim I would understand.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
I think muslims and middle easterns should defintely be the target for all the tsa measures on US soil untill they quit being the majority of the attackers upon US soil. This is logical and common sense.

So you were attacked today too???

Wow, ya, them Musilimers blown up my garage just this morning. Everyday attacking my neighborhood
and things, it's getting out of control! I say we kill all of them and problem solved.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The race is Arab while the faith is Islam, Muslim is a wing of Islam along the lines of how Christianity is a wing of Catholicism for which both are members of The Abrahamic faiths!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Muslim is a wing of Islam along the lines of how Christianity is a wing of Catholicism

Except Muslim is simply the term practitioners of Islam used to identify themselves and Catholicism is a wing of Christianity.

Maybe you should get facts straight before attacking people, no matter how retarded MaxJohnson's posts may be.
edit on 25-12-2011 by SpectreDC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

You know where I was coming from right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join