It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tragic story of an Iraq vet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
A sad story of a Ranger John Needham as told by his father. He reported war crimes which he refused to participate in and got harrased my his unit 2-12 . Some of the pictures of what happened are at the end of the video and are brutal. Brains being pulled out and an Iraq with his face skinned.Reasons why the war should be stopped, soldiers used and just tossed aside and why witnessing the horrors of war can have a severe affect on a person.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
First off, he was not a Ranger, so credibility is gone, and ive seen small things happen but I can totally tell its blown way out of proportion, liberal propaganda...Ive seen few things happen, nothing on a scale they are trying to make here.. and on top of that the army are a bunch of brainless 'average" joes, thats why you dont see nearly as much incidents with Marines , if you look at the records of war crimes committed. They are a bunch of kids who have no other options from what i seen. You dont see as much in Marines on a whole or Special ops Forces. When your that level you have pride and do not want to tarnish the reputation.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

My husband was in the Navy in Nam and said that some of guys in his unit told stories about things like this done by our troops.

War is stupid, it's a big human chess game the elite 1% play with the 99%.

And the 99% keep falling for it.

The bankers, oilmen and diamond kings keep finding ways to bring about false flag operations to give them an excuse to invade other countries and bully them out of their resources.

And Washington has been bought out by the large corporations.

War is a scam, a trillion dollar industry..........research the companies who have profited from war and their connection with the good old boys in Washington...........interesting.

Good post.

And yes, war makes people do terrible things.

I can understand self defense, cannot fathom taking any living thing and mutilating it for the fun of it, the concept is beyond me.

The madness of hate must stop, or humanity may not progress as a species.

My one wish for this Christmas / Yule time is for world peace.

new topics

join