It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids Suspended For "Tebowing"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
reply to post by antonia

I dont think your understanding, they could be doing the hokey pokey for all I care its the thought not the action.

Except I don't see a thought here beyond a bunch of kids trying to be funny. How is that revolutionary?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

the thing i noticed was how many of the looked up and around to guage the reaction of thier audience

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Because they are working together to accomplish something without being given orders to do so.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just saw this and am fuming
In New York...where if I am not mistaken some schools allow Muslim kids prayer rugs? I saw multiple comments on multiple forums that thought these kids were doing something awful...something wrong...well hell only if they are doing something Christian. Christianity is the only religion publicly bashed in this country. And I thought we were supposed to be free from religious persecution by the damn government we founded two hundred plus years ago, that being one of the reasons! I give. Damn the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Awesome!

Any QB who throws the ball 8 times a game in beautiful weather need not be an example to anyone, let alone emulated on our school grounds.

The kids should be doing the Jim Plunkett or the Montana!
C'mon

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
reply to post by antonia

Because they are working together to accomplish something without being given orders to do so.

What are they trying to accomplish (aside from looking like idiots [mission accomplished])? They are emulating something they've seen on television. A famous person did that so know I must do that. Welcome to America.

For everyone making this about 'Christians vs. the world': your opinion has been voided by logic. These are kids who, in a fashion similar to religion, are herding together to follow the leader without reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join