It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Internet Sucks At

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The internet sucks at people with blank.posts???

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
The internet sucks at people with blank.posts???

Confirmed.
This terrible scourge must be addressed immediately.

link   
OP, I agree. Everyone give Whatsreal a star for his divine revelation.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

link   
im deleting my post because i'm wrong.
edit on 15-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
the internet doesnt suck at anything, its irony
No, you are wrong. OP proves it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

LMAO, that was funny.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You are correct. What the interent sucks at is generating human beings who are able to admit when they are wrong. Instead it is filled with mouthbreathers who would rather type their fingers into bloody stumps defending pure nonsense than admit they were mistaken about anything.

I don't know what you were wrong about, OP, but I salute you for admitting it!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there as a weirdo surrealist , Perhaps OP is trying to say what the internet sucks at is not saying anything. Like the the internet is always active and never quite. I mean OP said nothing in his post , right?But then we all said something to his nothingness.

He could also be implying that people on the internet will talk about anything. Even a blank post as I'm doing right now. Despite this perhaps being an accidental blank post ,there are many ways to interpret and it in many ways relates to the nature of man on the internet.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptius
He could also be implying that people on the internet will talk about anything. Even a blank post as I'm doing right now. Despite this perhaps being an accidental blank post ,there are many ways to interpret and it in many ways relates to the nature of man on the internet.
I don't know. I'm guessing his momma taught him that if he didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.....

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
truth be told i really thought i didn't post this... i started working on it, but fell asleep and somehow deleted the text and posted it... cool...

anyhow, what I was going to say is the internet sucks at protecting our eyes!!

ATS however is great at it. We all got used to white paper with black text.... which is fine for paper as it makes sense to have light reflect off the surface, and where it doesn't reflect is the link thus making it easy to read.

However, we don't need white backgrounds on the computer because we aren't looking to reflect light off the screen. The screen is back lit.

So why do we need white backgrounds on everything.... it uses more energy to product white than it does black. It creates more light, so for those of us who like to sit like vampires in dark rooms on the internet, this is particularly troubling since it hurts the eyes over time.

ATS is great because you can be on the site for hours and not feel any eye strain or fatigue from the background...

who's with me.??? Lets demand everyone changes their websites to save our eyes.

I should probably start a new thread about this at this point... the blank post is rather comical on its own.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptius

Insightful response but I doubt the thread creator is that insightful.

top topics

join