It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

introduction+some eyecandy for chemtrail lovers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So, Hi, all of you!

I have been reading ATS for quite a long time, but I never felt the need for registration, until now.
I think I connected a few dots, and I will share it when I have the 20 posts, I promise. It is huge!

A little something about me. I'm from Hungary, a small country in the mideast of Europe. In case you did not hear about it yet, it is currently being ruled by our Benevolent Emperor His Greatest Majesty Viktor Orbán. He is such a great fella' that he and his ragtag band of boozers and long moustaches gained 2/3 in the votes, so everything he says, is that way.
The problem is, that he is nuts. I mean real nuts. google him up. i can't find him, but on hungarian sites. But on other fronts, I would not say much about this place.

I always had a love for books, and by that I mean, obsessed for information. My purpose is to try and enlighten people about truth, for they deserve it. I ask everyone who disagrees on this, to click on the little 'X' on the pagemark.
I just do not want to do anything with those who still take the blue pill.

I always felt my strongest point to be the ability to think the way other people would not. I always had a different kind of solution, an other way to deal with things, even when they told how to. So I really hope I can contribute to this site.
I am not a man of field research really. If I stumble upon something( which I did, more on that later) I will upload.

I always was into Speculative Fiction. I hope that will not slam my credibility, as I can promise, I will not test my writing skills here, or if I will, I will state it that way. Why? Because I believe in information. That humanity can only survive if we do not withold anything, and do not fake anything. In my eyes, that is the worst kind of crime, and I believe that soon, those who lied and deceived will be punished accordingly. Starting with the Vatican. Come on people, stop eating that crap, I can't believe you still do not smell how it stinks. Anyway.

The theories I subscribe to: Lloyd Pye's Intervention Theory, Zecaria Sitchin's annunaki/man was made to mine gold(yes I know that man is a bagful of #, but his core theory was based on what the sumerians and the aztecs and mayans said), REX84, FEMA camps, and the adex list(which I believe was extended beyond american borders a long time ago), and recently chemtrails.

When I heard about it, it was too tin foil hat for me. yes, i have read it carefully, I already knew that chemtrails are identified by being longer by contrails(those fade away soon) but have never ate it. two days ago I was walking home, when I saw these. The pictures do not really show how long they were. but they seemed to be at least kilometres long

imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

And believe it or not, the top one on the second picture is the second part on the first one.
And count that this is not america, but a country so small they do not even notice it when a lunatic self proclaimed king turns it into a police state.

I leave you with these to chew about. Thanks for reading. Stay tuned.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

Those are called contrails.

Depending on the altitude of the plane, it can leave behind a trail of condensation.

I believe there could be spraying going on in certain areas...but i think the "chemtrailers" discredit themselves by calling every contrail a chemtrail..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Welcome friend, nice introduction. I have been to Hungry before when I was a teen, but most my life has been spent on the westcoast and Alaska. I'm not in to the comtrails too much, I tend to take in with what I can understand, but maybe you will have a good influence here on ATS and the crazy troll with that topic!!

Good luck in your thirst for knowledge, because I'm sure your already full, Hehehe

Much Love

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

an " interesting " intro - you say you are looking for the truth - but claim to believe in several fantasies that are utter twaddle - your " quest for the truth " has already derailed itself

further - you dont want to hear any thing that contradicts your fantasies , and proclaim that you alone will determine what " the truth " is so much for open mindedness

dont worry - you will be greeted with open arms and addulation by certain elements here at ATS - but dont expect a free ride and prottection from skeptics

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

utter twaddle. i like that word.
anyway. what is "utter twaddle" to you? i always treated this chemtrail thing with suspicion. and sitchin is - as i said, a bagful of cr@p- but the very core of his theory as i believe, has some truth in it. Pye's theory better explains our origins than anything else i have heard of. Rex84 is real, and I do not know about FEMA more than anyone does, i just suspect that they are onto something sinister.
and i never wanted protection from skeptics. they are the first line of defense against cr@p, and for that, kudos.

thanks for the greet. I'll try to be a resourceful member

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Welcome - be tough as there are some nasty hateful people here - just look at the first post - cut you down straight away with no hello.

You sound as though you are awake and aware. I know that chemtrails exist but plenty on this site deny they exist so prepare yourself for battle. I will watch and listen to what you have to say.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anyways, just to satiate your thirst of the knowledge about our great country, and our most benevolent leader, is that apparently, you can not say bad things about the gov't, or our great leader, because there's an approx 2000 counting apparatus, that is hell bent on tossing down people from their jobs and lives, incriminating and then jailing them. for there is no more free speech. I was worried about REX 84 coming here, but then I realized. They are already doing it. They keep lists of those who are not liked, and well, two thousand people for this job is way too much, for there's only 10 million people here. They are forcing themselves down on our throats, and believe me, it's so good, it's coming back.

top topics

join