It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012- What's Going To Happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We are all talking about 2012 but let's see who thinks what - present your ideas regarding the mystical year
Personally, I think the world is changing right here, right now, and we do not need 2012 to tell us that. So, what's your take on the issue? What's your plan?
edit on 13-12-2011 by survivaloftheslickest because: grammar

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
we all gonna get super powers and live happily ever after

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

Terral (remember Elenin?) has a chat room and research group on Paltalk.

It's the only one listed in the educational section. Paltalk is free. On Saturday, Terral and some of his best researchers do a radio show at 7:00 pm central time. You can access it through the chat room, last week it was broadcast from the chat room. Very interesting.

On or about March 22, 2012 a heavy mass object (Nibiru?) will be in a near side alignment with earth. The object is following Elenin's flight path. --------------listen to the radio show just once-----------

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
2012 the year of the years
Massive global controller arrests
Huge changes in economy, media, infrastructure, and our DNA
Basically our perception of our current world will magnificiently change
Just a Thought

Oh! Forgot one.. The suppressed technology will be finally public and utilized.

edit on 13-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
nothing will happen.

life will continue to get worse slowly and people will be born and die in a changing world. people will complain about the problem but no one will initiate anything to stop it. Thats what will happen in 2012.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlobalControl
2012 the year of the years
Massive global controller arrests
Huge changes in economy, media, infrastructure, and our DNA
Basically our perception of our current world will magnificiently change
Just a Thought

Oh! Forgot one.. The suppressed technology will be finally public and utilized.

edit on 13-12-2011 by GlobalControl because: (no reason given)

do they serve sandwiches at fantasy camp?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't believe in all the hippy crap that some people are predicting, or aliens, comets etc, but one thing that I'm pretty certain about is that the economy will collapse and/or will enter a depression era. We have a fundamental problem with the global economy which is not being addressed, only the symptoms are being treated with all this stimulus, the underlying issues need to be addressed to fixed the problems.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Economy collapses, more wars break-out, global communications go down and we start from scratch having to RE-learn how to rely upon and trust each other and RE-connect to all living things on the planet w/out the aid of technology.

Back to the basics

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There is absolutely no proof that anything is happening to our dna for heavens sake. Let's leave aside all the happy clappy talk and look at what is happening right now.
1) An unprecedented wave of unrest around the world
2) Global financial collapse
3) A whole series of weather records/disasters throughout 2011.
One would have to be some kind of moron not to realise something is happening.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm, let me check my calendar.

There will be a Presidential election and President Obama will win.

There will be earthquakes and possibly a tsunami.

There will be tornadoes, hurricanes and flooding.

There will be revolts, wars, and starvation.

People will die and babies will be born.

It will be the same as any other year.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Absolutely nothing other than the current financial meltdown, famine, wars ........

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
We're either going to stop caring at all and commence the faster downwards spiral into our self destruction OR we'll all going to care more about our world and fellow humans and life will go on as usual as we build a brighter future. 50/50 odds but I'm leaning towards the first, even with all our current technology, compassion and intelligence we're still pretty stubborn, selfish and dumb since we are a self serving species.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
There is absolutely no proof that anything is happening to our dna for heavens sake. Let's leave aside all the happy clappy talk and look at what is happening right now.
1) An unprecedented wave of unrest around the world
2) Global financial collapse
3) A whole series of weather records/disasters throughout 2011.
One would have to be some kind of moron not to realise something is happening.

Yeah, and it's scary, because there's a lot of morons out there

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Self fulfilling prophecy.

People are so focused on this date. People almost *expect* something to happen. By the time the actual date does get near, who knows. People maybe so psyched out over it that we start looting and rioting and going crazy. People get anxiety and go into full blown panic-survival mode. The whole mob mentality could happen. Never underestimate the human element when people *think* that their lives maybe at stake.

In other words, if something bad happens, it'll be us as human beings making it happen....when nothing would have happened otherwise.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I was watching a video yesterday in which David Icke says that just when it looks like the NWO has all the cards, the whole system is going to come crashing down so fast that it's going to be shocking. He didn't mention 2012 though.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
anything can happen but knowing our 'luck' we probably will just be in a worse financial situation than we are already in. I for one would like the earth to clean off all the scum but that won't happen without wiping out us too.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
May god be with you all.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
We are all talking about 2012 but let's see who thinks what - present your ideas regarding the mystical year
Personally, I think the world is changing right here, right now, and we do not need 2012 to tell us that. So, what's your take on the issue? What's your plan?
edit on 13-12-2011 by survivaloftheslickest because: grammar

Even without all the hoopla surrounding the Mayan long-count calendar, 2012 is shaping up to be a potentially game-changing year.

On the horizon of potential is first, the outbreak of hostilities in the middle east... most notably Iran, Israel and then spreading like wildfire to south central Asia and Pakistan... maybe India... maybe China. If it gets that far, then all bets are off for peace in the greater Pacific theater, including the Koreas, Japan and Taiwan.

The free market economy appears to have been sabotaged for the single purpose of demolition and replacing it with a one-world currency. Some nations will roll over and accept having the borders and constitutions decommissioned. Some will not so... the potential for civil strife exists nearly everywhere.

One of the most curious events has been the US presidential campaigns. I have been a registered voter for four decades and this is the first time I have ever seen such a complete lack of effort from both major US political parties to make a serious run for the Whitehouse. Obama is in pretty sorry condition in the polls but the GOP has made less than a halfhearted effort to, basically, take the candy from the baby. On the flip-side, the Dems don't seem interested in offering any resistance by either shoring up the current administration or offering the public a decent alternative from the left.

So, who is in charge anymore? There is no simple answer because no matter where you look, there is a very pronounced lack of leadership. It's hard to argue against the notion that we are being purposely led by the nose to whatever awaits us.

2012? I hope it passes quietly because IF we can get on the far side of it, maybe some of the mass insanity will pass as well. But... I just don't see how we get there without running a gauntlet from hell.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Quite appropo

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Having spent a lot of time researching all the theories and discussions about 2012 (as it relates to the "End of the world scenario") I can predict with 99.9% certainty that there will no great shift or event.

However... I do fully expect that we will see far more social unrest, the collapse of more than one currency, the fall of numerous governments, an increase in the demand for democratic representation and, potentially, outbreak of war between large powers.

I also think that we are already in a state of turmoil around the world when it comes to meteorological phenomena. I expect we'll see more extreme weather, and probably more quakes too. I don't think this an indication of anything in Mayan "theory" being accurate, just that the Earth is most definitely seeing a shift in the poles, which will cause countless changes and constant shifting leading toward a peak, before gradually calming again.

Of course, it could be argued that the Mayan's were aware of the magnetic poles and that this is actually what they factored in to their calendar. Perhaps their calendar was even more complex than we have assumed and they were well aware of the pole shift?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join