It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage Offers Gingrich 1 Million $ To Drop Out Of Pres Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This comes as a surprise from a right wing radio host, but speaks truth about Newt's work and stances. These pundits are so cheesy it would be laughable if not for their heavy influence on the masses. It is hard to extract much truth from them, with all the sensationalism. Still, food for thought I reckon...unless one is on a truth only diet.

How bout this (below)though? This is the first time I have seen these numbers on MSM and I love it, go Paul!!

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So really that chart should be Paul at 21% and Mr G. at 18%...going by their +/-.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Love those poll results! (Not the Newt results....the Paul results)

I heard about this yesterday. You gotta love it. Newt smells to high heaven, and I can't believe how everyone is falling for his smooth debating. Can they not remember how he was as speaker???? Even my husband is supporting the buffoon. He's just saying whatever he thinks people want to hear, and then he will do whatever he is paid to do.

If this country elects Newt, then we are all SOL.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Newt Gingrich already has all of the money and the connections he needs. It's not about money for that evil little gremlin, it's about power.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Newt taking the lead...

Is the best thing Ron Paul supporters could hope for.

I think Newt will implode.

How can the GOP pick the candidate with more baggage than Samsonite?

Besides....Will people vote for a short, fat, white guy named Newt.

I think....NO

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

How can the GOP pick the candidate with more baggage than Samsonite?

Now that right thar is funeeee!

You know if someone on the left had Newt's history, they would be crucified by the right wing shows.
But the fact that many republicans don't support him speaks too.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Dude Newt Gingrich is an absolutely sickening human being. He cheated on his wife who had cancer, and accepted $1.8 million from Freddie Mac when he explicitly stated "We need to go after the politicians who profited". "Serial hypocrisy" sums it up perfectly. He is a heartless, evil person.

Mitt Romney is no better, his campaign is being funded by all of the financial institutions that you can think of. How people can support those dirtbags absolutely baffles me, it just doesn't make sense. The only conceivable explanation that I can think of is their a bunch of uninformed idiots who get their information from the mainstream media, and they think they're doing this country a favor by voting for one of those two puppets that the MSM shoves in their face when in reality they are dragging it farther down the drain.

They both supported the bailouts, and they're war mongering neanderthals. They also both support the Patriot Act and other unconstitutional legislation that completely goes against the oath of office that they're going to take if the idiotic American sheep-filled populus actually elects one of those monsters.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If Newt drops out .. I believe it's quite possible that Ron Paul could possibly win the nomination. If he doesn't and Newt runs and gets nominated they might as well just concede the race and offer Obama 4 more years. Or, perhaps that's what they want....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is one easy way to "fix elections, run them the way we run them in America!

All the hand wringing on the Right isn't going to do a thing as they're savaging each other and whomever is left standing has a greater chance of throwing a bowling ball in the air and having it hit a living wooly mammoth than they have of winning the '12 election.

Personally I can't see why the Right hates Obama, he's running a center-right Republican presidency.

Derek

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I personally do not like Newt. I just do not trust him. I think that a President Newt would not be good for this country. I believe that Newt has a personal agenda like the majority of people in Washington and it does not include the American people. The political analysis’s who study these people for a living seem very leery of Newt, and Michael Savage is one of these people. Newt has a checkered past and he has a history of acting like a pouty child.

My husband is in the Newt camp thinking that Newt is a true Reagan conservative but I believe that he is wrong. I just do not think that I could vote for Newt, he is to self-serving.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ron paul says what needs to be said.

gingrich says what you want to hear him say.

hunstman would be a great VP imo.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
ron paul says what needs to be said.

gingrich says what you want to hear him say.

hunstman would be a great VP imo.

I am so glad you said that. I believe that Newt says whatever it takes to get a certain group of voters. He converted to Catholicism probably trying for the catholic vote. Obama has been having Jewish fund raisers so Newt gets in the game starts making Jewish & Palestine remarks, thus for the Jewish vote last week. And yesterday the media is spinning that basically his stab at Romney may gather him Occupier votes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
1 Million $ isn't nothing for Newt, that's roughly how much his wifes pearl necklaces cost...Newt is just going to be a pain in the ass for Ron Paul. Though Newt has changed his stances more then a game of twister he claims he is more consistent then Ron Paul...

top topics

join