It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul EXPLODES tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Rick Santorum going on about his good parents and how they made him feel safe.

But Rickster, if you attack Iran, several millions of families here will not be feeling safe. Including me.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The bias in favor of Gingrich and Romney is so disgustingly blatant that it's almost comical. How can people be so stupid and not see this?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
The bias in favor of Gingrich and Romney is so disgustingly blatant that it's almost comical. How can people be so stupid and not see this?

I Absolutely agree.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I get Romney and Santorum confused. They seem so alike.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Would you allow government to affect unhealthy kids or rather, fat kids. Dr. Paul? HA!

She just set herself up!

edit on 10-12-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

2 major applauses for Ron on that one.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I used to get Pawlenty and Santorum mixed up all the time lol

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
After thinking about my earlier post, I need to re state it.

I get Santorum, Bachmann, Perry, Romney, Gingrich, all confused. They all seem so alike.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm diggin' all of the Ron Paul praising going on

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting their comments on Paul...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Did Perry just thank Ron Paul about exposing the Federal Reserve?? >
Did hell freeze over?? I know it's probably just words but I give credit where credit is due.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul's closing was good but should've swung a little harder.
He played it well though.
Bachmann choked.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Wow this panel is sucking up to Newt really bad. I mean, he did fine but he was also exposed for his "serial hypocrisy", which an indisputable fact. I feel all of them did quite well (rhetorically), but Ron Paul won based on consistency & his prevailing message of liberty.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What I've noticed is the Newt apologist say "We shouldn't look at his past, but at the 'person he is now'." Yet he's been flip-flopping his entire political career even up till this past year. Are we supposed to just ignore that because he says he's a new man? It's the same mentality Obama had that we need to "look to the future", and why Bush as well as his administration was pardoned for their war crimes including torture, mass-murder, & spying on US citizens.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it! And if Newts' shortcomings are simply pushed aside that's taking an incredible risk, as well as embracing Einsteins definition of insanity. Consistent conservative is the term, and Newt does NOT fit that role.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur

For the same reason that a rock cannot see it.
They have sold their soul.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yes he has sir!

And not only does heflip flop on his politics, but he also flip flops with his marriage and religion!!

And several other hundred things.

All these candidates (besides RP) basically just say what they think will get them votes RIGHT THEN, that's why they get called out so much later...thing is..the media doesn't seem to care.

And i didnt just say "(besides RP)" because i have a bias for the man, but because its the TRUTH.
edit on 11-12-2011 by dannotz because: add

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I love me some Ron Paul....

But if he doesnt start getting aggressive hes not going to pull ahead...

Come on Ron , your country needs you.......its time to put your boots on and tighten that belt and start taking these guys behind the woodshed.....

Youve got your voting record, and your knowledge and the American people at your side........

Take it to them

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Do you guys like Romney's strategic grey hair? I bet his hair is completely white. Imagine him with white hair, he wouldn't look like a t.v. president and he would lose the only thing that makes people want to vote for him.

I really can't see Americans voting Newt in. I mean he is real legit scum. A Newt nomination is an Obama second term. If it comes down to that and it looks like he has a chance I don't know I wouldn't be tempted to give Obama a vote. I hate to say that, I want Paul in really bad, but Newt Gingrich is not deserving of going down in history as a President of the U.S. in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well I sure hope not, but it worries me seeing whats blatantly going on........Cain goes down, the darling, then newt comes up and soars to the top, I hope people can see how "convenient" that is......

Even the polls refuse to admit rons standing, even when he was sitting at number 3, they were talking about everone else BUT him, even the people farther down in the polls...

The establishment is scared of him.......

I hope people wake up and see this, and really listen to what Paul has to say

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The reason Paul is not getting equal airtime is simple. The Republican Party has no interest in him representing the Party, period. It's not going to be Paul so why bother?
It has nothing to do with popular vote.

It's WHO will represent the Republican Party against Obama and Dems.

So, when Republicans nominate their candidate, they WANT a DC insider. Otherwise? No Corporate sponsorship. They need that AD dough to discredit and smear Obama. Not that that won't be easy. People in the middle still want to be convinced they HAVE to vote against Obama.

If you had an open playing field and debate with Hillary, Obama,Newt,Romney,anyone else AND Paul in a series of debates, I think he would have a real fighting chance to sway the American voter to get rid of ALL the insiders and start from scratch.

The Republican and Democrat voter machine has been around longer then Paul, and he's old.

He won't get the nod..

I'm still voting for him. Not because I think he'll get elected, but because I believe in "more" of his principles even though He's running on the Repub ticket. IF he ran 3rd party Independent? He should have started raising funds for the Party about 10 years ago. The other 2 parties have DEEP pockets.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thats funny. MSM doesn't even show R.P. in the polls. They don't even mention him, not any network run by asses or elephants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join