It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

i wish u were born blind or retarded and bound to a chair. then i wanna see you come on here posting the same thing without seeing in "heaven". btw. what if ur mom and dad got killed in a car crash tomorrow. are they now going to life? and when god talks about earth and heaven in the context that they are separate places, is he speaking metaphorically for here? or is he just F***in' around?Mr. Miyagi called.. he wants his chi back

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
you my friend have never been left with little money, so little you cant aford to feed yourself or heat your home. You have never been without work, or money and struggled to get by day to day. Try living like that for a week then tell me we live in heaven

such a good point.

i want everyone from here on talking about how "were in heaven" to list your occupation and ur living state such as parents/ apartment/ home/ married etc. none of these fools knows what its like to work a 40 hour week and still wind up hungry or cold due to lack of money.
edit on 17-12-2011 by RebelRouser because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
the only reason this kid thinks he's in heaven right now is cause he's trippin on '___' , when that fool comes down from his high he'll realize he's back in hell

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Im sorry brother but you have just lied to yourself and the poeple. In this world you are not free, we have free will but that will is guided by a flawed concept man has created through such entities as goverment formed from greed. We no longer follow the universal laws of the essence of god and all creation, we now follow the lies and fables of men who have lusted for power and control since man has come into being. Your happines is an illusion created to hide from the fact that your not where your ment to be as a spiritual being. we create like a god would but what we create only echos through the physical fallen aspects of what we call a life. Wake up, stop telling yourself that if im "good" that true goodness will come and start looking at what your concepts of good truley create. For example i buy christmas gifts for the needy im a thoughtful helping person, Wrong you just helped prolong the fact that we live in a world where people are unable to obtain physical needs with out assistance from those better off. The fact that there is a better off shows are lack of true want in a "heavenly" society. So my brother if you wish to live in ignorance and eventually fade away with all the fallen physical states go right ahead, but know the only true path to salvation is one in which you light a path for all people where you strip away the physical distractions and ignite that which is unseen, which makes all one and brings forth a true heavenly state in our physical reality.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VibratoryAgent
Im sorry brother but you have just lied to yourself and the poeple. In this world you are not free, we have free will but that will is guided by a flawed concept man has created through such entities as goverment formed from greed. We no longer follow the universal laws of the essence of god and all creation, we now follow the lies and fables of men who have lusted for power and control since man has come into being. Your happines is an illusion created to hide from the fact that your not where your ment to be as a spiritual being. we create like a god would but what we create only echos through the physical fallen aspects of what we call a life. Wake up, stop telling yourself that if im "good" that true goodness will come and start looking at what your concepts of good truley create. For example i buy christmas gifts for the needy im a thoughtful helping person, Wrong you just helped prolong the fact that we live in a world where people are unable to obtain physical needs with out assistance from those better off. The fact that there is a better off shows are lack of true want in a "heavenly" society. So my brother if you wish to live in ignorance and eventually fade away with all the fallen physical states go right ahead, but know the only true path to salvation is one in which you light a path for all people where you strip away the physical distractions and ignite that which is unseen, which makes all one and brings forth a true heavenly state in our physical reality.

like music to my ears, amen

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Some say, this is heaven and others think they are in hell ... sounds to me like the good old place we are living in since centuries, a gruesome world that was hopefully created by mistake. I understand the idea behind: 'we are all in heaven now' in this case it seems to me, that everybody is able to create his or her own world ... if it is hell or heaven, depends on your point of view ... you can try to live a life filled with happiness and love and the universe or existence will help you to reach your goal ... once a while testing your wishes, but in the end, it is up to you, because existence is only what you understand it is ... unfortunately we have millions and billions of heavens, hells, lonely islands, Nirvanas and Shambhalas , but we need to combine all these individual havens , to be able to say, that we all living in heaven at the moment. our world needs to become our heaven, but at the moment that does not seem to be happening ... we have different options: try to make everybody understand, that everybody creates his or her own reality, so they are able to clear their thoughts and actions, or to create a surrounding and environment, that shows people, that they are not prisoners, evil and that they can love and can be loved so they can feel free to be nice, without being stabbed in the back. this is heaven? Not yet! Maybe in your head, but unfortunately not for everybody ... not yet.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
My views have changed over time, but I still believe that everything is perfect.

Everything is perfect because there is harmony and balance.

There is life and death.

There is hot and cold.

There is love and hate.

There is light and dark.

There is joy and sorrow.

If you take a step back and stand in peace, your judgments drift away. And you can see all things as they are, in perfect balance.

Be at peace and all is well, you'll just flow through happiness and sadness, you'll just flow to gain and loss, you'll act from what is natural and you'll see the universal harmony.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Jay-morris

Happiness is in the mind you can choose it whenever you want. Like I said earlier, there are people who smile on their death beds. I been through a lot of stuff which the normal people declare as "sad" or "suffering" but I still hold my happiness. Anyone can do it and anyone can remember that this is heaven and all of these "bad" things that are happening, YOU have the power to just see past them and see to the perfection, just like in a restaurant YOU get to choose what foods you eat...

Just because there may be foods that you don't like, that doesn't mean it's not a restaurant... it is a perfect restaurant because it has so much variety.

You didn't answer my question. Ok, whats about children who have been raped and murdered by child abusers This is jyst one example i would like you to answer.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

I disagree. I don't believe a "happy" mind is a heavenly mind anymore than a "sad" mind is a hellish mind. Being happy and sad are just temporary states. I find people always searching for "happy", when in reality, the best state of mind is neither happy nor sad. If heaven can't be described by the term of "happy", then how else is it to be described? I would think "harmony" would better describe heaven and "discord" would better describe hell. In those constructs this place could be heaven or it could be hell. Our choices (directed by our state of mind as you put it) could easily make this place heavenly. Unfortunately, something is terribly wrong and the reality is that this is a place of extreme pain and suffering. I don't like it and if I could leave to someplace better, I would.

edit on 27-12-2011 by banishedfromthisarea because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by banishedfromthisarea

But what you can do is keep a peaceful mind all the time, you can accept your emotions as they are and allow them to come and go, you can accept the things happening in the world because you have no choice...

Peace (Acceptance, Going with the flow) is the best, I think.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think that maybe the earth was made to be heaven at one time..Paradise....but evil took over...How ever if your loving life so so much and feel this is heaven..then i think personally your in love with life..now there is nothing wrong with that....so love it here on earth while we all have the time, cause time is short..Make this your heaven on earth until you get to the heaven above..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think that maybe the earth was made to be heaven at one time..Paradise....but evil took over...How ever if your loving life so so much and feel this is heaven..then i think personally your in love with life..now there is nothing wrong with that....so love it here on earth while we all have the time, cause time is short..Make this your heaven on earth until you get to the heaven above..

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Even if evil did take over, it would still be a paradise. It is perfect because all things exist including evil, if there is no evil, evil would be missing and therefore it would be imperfect.

In a world of perfection, evil and good must both exist, otherwise it is just another imbalanced imperfect place...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The OP is obviously getting just what they wanted from this thread. Angry replies due to the OP's lack of actual meaningful responses. There is no amount or reason or counter points that are going to make this person agree with any of you that are not agreeing. Just let them think the way they want. I'm all for debate over how this world works and what this existence, but it seems like everyone is just getting angry at the lack of concern from the OP regarding others' suffering. Come on this is like arguing about how many magic beans Jack actually bought so he could climb the beanstalk. None of you countering this person's extremely fluffy opinion are going to be satisfied by any of the OP's responses. I am sure of it!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Colton Burpo would fiercely disagree . . .

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325392104&sr=1-1

Colton discovered things about his great grand father as well as a still born sister that he could not have known any other way.

As would have Roland Buck

I think their experiences are far more true to reality and to the TRUTH.

www.angelsonassignment.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

i doubt i'm on my own in saying i am actually offended by your ludicrous statement that we are in heaven.
that just sounds naive in the extreme to me. but they do say ignorance is bliss.
every single day of every year for millenia, truly evil, unspeakable acts of cruelty are perpetrated on those who do not deserve it whatsoever. it is the tragic norm, and evolution beyond this is a long way off.
do you choose to ignore such obvious horrors and tragedies, or do you just not empathsize?

i guess you'll tell me to 'find my bliss'. please don't bother.
wake up and smell the coffee!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jimboMakkka82

he will tell u that all is fair, like we deserve it or he will say that some must be sacrified for others to live, how all has more value then individuals, he will tell u any argument regarding only what he would think that ur brain could accept more

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

We are all in heaven NOW.

No.

There is much diversity here.

There is much diversity in hell too.

You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer.

Heaven is supposed to be the end of all suffering, your statement is fallacious.

But suffering is good

AND THERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS!!!!

"Suffering is GOOD"

Thank you for playing.... You lose.

because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

So, what if someone MADE you suffer... just because they didn't like you, or what you were saying.... would that be your sign to conform to their will?

Is that what you expect us all to BE?

SLAVES?

GO AWAY!

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

No, Everything is Decidedly NOT PERFECT.

WE Disagree about this point of contention, which NECESSARILY DICTATES that comprehension of reality MUST NOT be perfect.

As one of us IS wrong (Hint: It's YOU)

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy!

You'll want to save that for the people who enslave you... Tell them all about how you just want to be happy... while they are enslaving you.

But then again, You'd probably like that, wouldn't you?

Same old crap, different pseudo-philosophical GARBAGE, trying to befuddle people into accepting Slavery by sugar coating it with Garbage Platitudes not fit for SWINE.

Peddle your Snake oil ELSEWHERE.

GOOD DAY.

.....and let no one get in your way!

Don't worry... You won't be getting in MY way, nor anyone elses.
edit on 5-1-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I was in a 'ladies' club called 7th Heaven...and yes, everything was perfect~

But seriously, I think I kinda get what you are trying to say...but not sure if your concept of 'heaven' is the same in the context most of us are referring to.
i truly wish no evils upon anyone nor have any ill wills towards anyone, but WHAT IF someone broke into your house and hurt you and your loved ones badly and poured gasoline all over the place and is threatening to burn the place down unless you watch your female partner (girlfriend, wife, fiance, etc) get gang raped by 10 guys. How is that heaven?

Just tryna pick your brain to see how it works...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcrow

what gf, who cares about another anyway especially women they dont exist for anyone even for themselves women never act detached from positive illusions
the right image is ur son or daughter to see it cut in pieces in front of ur eyes

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Sorry but what have you been smoking. This reality is anything but heaven. It's more like hell and I know that for a fact!

Living life in this reality is like having your balls stuck in a vice for all of eternity. Freewill is a joke.

edit on 6-1-2012 by kindred because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join