It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps Going Live in All 50 States

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
This isn't the first time America would have detained actual american citizens... all the american-born japanese we put into concentration camps in the 1930s-40s. A Damn Shame.

Actually thinking about FEMA, and particularly the response to Katrina.... I wouldn't worry too much. They aren't very good at what they do.

and I just realized maybe this is how Obama wants to "create jobs" ?????????????
edit on 9-12-2011 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

WOW!!! These are FEMA DEATH CAMPS!!! This is not a resort from the 1940s... I don't mean to dishonor the travesty that our Japanese-American citizens experienced, I'm talking about FEMA rounding people up and marching them off to die.

Those who will not take the implantable chip/mark of the beast, WILL be killed. The USELESS EATERS, as the Illuminati call us, shall be rounded up to be destroyed. The Illuminati wish to annihilate us all, and have been planning this for some time now. The world population is to be culled down to 500,000 left alive.

There are FEMA Red Lists, and FEMA Blue Lists. Those people are to be rounded up and annihilated immediately, as they are speakers and talk show and radio hosts, etc. who've been vocal in their opposition of the New World Order plan.

The Bush's will probably have a human sacrifice to celebrate. Yes, we remember those "thousand points of light" speeches, you monsters!

And for a time, wickedness shall prevail on the earth... and the governmental elite shall hide in their DEEP UNDERGROUND MILITARY BASES. President Obama will be stationed in Denver Colorado, where the new Capitol shall be. Things shall be run from there after that. As I don't believe that there will be an election, or if it is, something shall come down, and Obama will be the new ruler of one of the 10 kingdom states of the NEW WORLD ORDER Canada/America/Mexico shall be combined, and the Beast shall rule over each of those 10 kings who do his evil bidding.

Obama is NOT the Antichrist, as the scriptures state that he shall be a Syrian. The Mahdi, is the Antichrist, who shall rule and devour the whole earth for a time and season.

It's all been a VERY LONG TIME in coming, but it is unfortunately upon us.

Whatever you do, please do NOT allow them to implant the Mark of the Beast under your skin. Not even to save your own hide.

His Mercy endures forever. God help us!

We are not as those who have no hope!

americanholocaustcoming.blogspot.com...
edit on 10-12-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's funny. The connection is undeniable now. There's no way of slicing it. Those people STILL dismissing this, will you only believe it once you're in the damn camp? You have to see the camp to believe it? Unreal. Connect the dots already and stop being in denial!!!

FEMA = New World Order tool

FEMA is essential for their plans. Wake the heck up people.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

War interment camps were used in Australia too. German and Japanese inhabitants were confined until after the war, but they weren't treated harshly, the government just wanted them off the streets so they couldn't spy against us or be involved in anti-Australian activities.

We are now letting in boat loads of immigants who hate the West and want to impose their totalitarian nonsense on us, but the government is being very slow to react.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Sounds like the guy in your video has drawn the same conclusion many of us in this thread have. Any one of these things taken alone isn't extremely alarming. But when you put all these things together, happening at a time when America is going through tough times, it's hard to deny the connection or the seriousness of the situation we may soon be in. 

What's most troubling to me is the fact that the senate passed that bill and it went virtually unmentioned in the media. This bill strips Americans of their constitutional rights and it sailed right through. Unbelievable! Where is the outrage?? 
edit on 10-12-2011 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
KBR is one of the most evil company's i've ever had the dis-like of knowing being in the military. They are everywhere in Iraq and Afghanistan. Not to mention even the guy who cleans the port-o-potties makes more than I do being a NCO. It's sooo stupid.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'll be sure to drive to my nearby FEMA here soon and see if I can find it. Time to debunk this I would say.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

They don't let Google show military sites....why would they give out that information?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ah the FEMA camps. This one always makes a come back. We have been getting ready to be put in these since the 80's and we still seem to be waiting. These are normally followed with tales of UN troops sighted through the country. Or is the UN not part of the urban legend anymore?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Ah the FEMA camps. This one always makes a come back. We have been getting ready to be put in these since the 80's and we still seem to be waiting. These are normally followed with tales of UN troops sighted through the country. Or is the UN not part of the urban legend anymore?

Alrighty then... the UN Forces, Chinese, Russian and German are ALREADY HERE in many bases. I know a source whose spoken to a number of them. So mock all you like. OUR soldiers will be utilized around the world in other countries, doing the same thing over there that these forces are doing to our people, as they won't wish to enslave and murder fellow Americans.. Any resistors or dissenters shall be met with IRRESISTIBLE FORCE. Meaning that ANY resistance shall be met with deadly force. It's all out there to be looked up. It's in MANY official EXECUTIVE ORDERS signed and put into place by MANY former Presidents. Don't take my word for it, look it up yourself!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
Not trying to be rude, but you don't actually think these camps are in the Google Earth database do you

I don't see why not. Groom lake is in there. The top secret RO-170 airfield is in there. Lots of high security sites are in there. No reason why FEEMA facilities would be any different.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

oops
Do you think German would have posted the location of concentration camps in easter europe in the 40's if they had google earth? NO!!!
edit on 10-12-2011 by mywhatahorribleworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Now that America has been slapped in the face by the bold actions of those who clearly are not supporting and defending anything but their self interests, it is time to also discuss other important FEMA related matters.

It appears to me that for much too long, too many claimed these camps did not exist. Then when proven they exist, we were told they were for natural disasters or illegal immigrants.

Now that we are seeing these sites that supposedly did not exist manned and staffed, it is time to connect the dots with FEMA camps and with the new ability to round up anyone that is deemed a threat, we need to continue following that dot to where it ends.

With no rights and I remind you, with no rights, why are we not also talking about what those FEMA camps will be staffed to do.

FEMA camps are headline news, but we should also begin to mention that such FEMA camps could supply slave labor camps, mandatory vaccinations, organ harvesting either before or after execution. sex slave industry uses, pedophilia uses, Satanic child sacrifices, medical and DNA testing not usually authorized on humans and sick torture for certain political enemies with varying methods of mass execution and disposal processes should be topics of conversation in view of current events.

We need to see that events are moving us toward a system that will cost too much to operate and with no money to house, secure, feed and control millions, it is logical to assume that death camps will be part of the FEMA camp matrix at some juncture.

FEMA camps were built mostly in secret and to think they were built to just detain Americans or to inconvenience us for a period of time, I feel would be a delusion to think that they want to re-educate anyone, when killing anyone they want is easier to do and cheaper.

This global criminal group wants to kill as many as they can and that means the elderly, disabled, thinkers, anyone declared a threat to their control absent any re-education implies some system of human genocide against the populaces, because as I mentioned earlier, how are they going to pay for it?

Since they cant, they wont. That is the discussion that should follow all the recent FEMA coverage. To avoid this discussion, I feel it would be foolish to avoid much longer.

Let's get to discussing what comes next and how that might go down, because there is more to FEMA than some refugee type camp where people think that every family will have some cottage and will be cared for by the government with meals, heat and medical care.

Time to wake up to the other FEMA NWO End Game related matters.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

It is yes. But why not continue the conspiracy of secret government secrets hidded behind UFO sightings? Keep showing those and hide the real stuff like the FEMA camps! It's alot more interesting then FEMA camps. Not alot of people in america besides the people like us that look at alternatie news know about these camps. So why not keep it in secret?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

HR 8791 - THE HOMELAND TERRORIST PREPAREDNESS BILL

THE SMOKING GUN!!! This HAS to shut up all you nay-sayers. Don't take my word for it, WATCH THE VIDEO!

Illuminati Warning: Martial Law Plans Revealed?

Even Rep. John Haller is HORRIFIED AT WHAT HE IS READING ON THE FLOOR OF CONGRESS!!!

I MUST also note that it sounds like we are expecting a possible other-worldly attack and that MANY casualties are expected.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-12-2011 by maceov because: Left something out

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceov

HR 8791 - THE HOMELAND TERRORIST PREPAREDNESS BILL THE SMOKING GUN!!! This HAS to shut up all you nay-sayers. Don't take my word for it, WATCH THE VIDEO! Illuminati Warning: Martial Law Plans Revealed?
Even Rep. John Haller is HORRIFIED AT WHAT HE IS READING ON THE FLOOR OF CONGRESS!!!I MUST also note that it sounds like we are expecting a possible other-worldly attack and that MANY casualties are expected.

Any FEMAer or other such nefarious type who is stupid enough to be passing on any social network plans, secrets, love notes to your pet goat, naked pictures of you or your spouse in purple split crotch knickers or anything else of a 'sensitive' nature, really should be taken out and shot because that's Darwin's law . . . if you're too stupid to live, well, somebody should stop you from livin'.

And if FEMA has nothing better to do but to sit around and watch for plans, secrets, love notes to your pet goat, naked pictures of you or your spouse in purple split crotch knickers or anything else of a 'sensitive' nature, in order to round us all up and detain us in these yet to be proofed detention camps, well that means the rest of the world must be pretty safe because THEY'RE WASTING THEIR FRIGGIN' TIME AND MY MONEY BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

There.

I feel better now.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

HR 8791 - THE HOMELAND TERRORIST PREPAREDNESS BILL THE SMOKING GUN!!! This HAS to shut up all you nay-sayers. Don't take my word for it, WATCH THE VIDEO! Illuminati Warning: Martial Law Plans Revealed?
Even Rep. John Haller is HORRIFIED AT WHAT HE IS READING ON THE FLOOR OF CONGRESS!!!I MUST also note that it sounds like we are expecting a possible other-worldly attack and that MANY casualties are expected.

Any FEMAer or other such nefarious type who is stupid enough to be passing on any social network plans, secrets, love notes to your pet goat, naked pictures of you or your spouse in purple split crotch knickers or anything else of a 'sensitive' nature, really should be taken out and shot because that's Darwin's law . . . if you're too stupid to live, well, somebody should stop you from livin'.

And if FEMA has nothing better to do but to sit around and watch for plans, secrets, love notes to your pet goat, naked pictures of you or your spouse in purple split crotch knickers or anything else of a 'sensitive' nature, in order to round us all up and detain us in these yet to be proofed detention camps, well that means the rest of the world must be pretty safe because THEY'RE WASTING THEIR FRIGGIN' TIME AND MY MONEY BECAUSE THEY'VE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

There.

I feel better now.

SORRY MODS, I DID NOT MEAN TO DO A DOUBLE POST. DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE THIS ONE.
edit on 10-12-2011 by maceov because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillowToad

There.

I feel better now.

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO??? NO, I DON'T THINK SO.

SO WHEN THEY ARE ROUNDING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES UP, WHILE WEARING YOUR CROTCHLESS PURPLE PANTIES, WE'LL SEE, WON'T WE.

YOU GIVE SOMEONE A SPECTACULAR VIDEO AND THEY STILL WON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH.

SORRY FOR YOU MY FRIEND, BUT THIS WAS CONFIRMED TO ME BY OVER 40 DIFFERENT SOURCES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

SO I WON'T WASTE MY BREATH ON TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU OF ANYTHING...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maceovDID YOU...(CAPSLOCK CRAZE DELETED)

All jokes aside would you mind dumbing the last few paragraphs down for us because i have no idea what you talking about and I refuse to read CAPSLOCKED rants.
edit on 10-12-2011 by WillowToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Alrighty then... the UN Forces, Chinese, Russian and German are ALREADY HERE in many bases. I know a source whose spoken to a number of them. So mock all you like. OUR soldiers will be utilized around the world in other countries, doing the same thing over there that these forces are doing to our people, as they won't wish to enslave and murder fellow Americans.. Any resistors or dissenters shall be met with IRRESISTIBLE FORCE. Meaning that ANY resistance shall be met with deadly force. It's all out there to be looked up. It's in MANY official EXECUTIVE ORDERS signed and put into place by MANY former Presidents. Don't take my word for it, look it up yourself!

Your source is a liar or a fool. Honestly what would be the point. Everyone in camps... now what? Anyone who has served in the military can tell you logistics of such a thing is beyond impossible. And having worked with UN military planners and forces I can tell you they would have a hard time detaining a litter of kittens much less 300 million Americans. That is even if the US military, National Guards, Reserves etc all some how ended up out side the US. All that and none of it would even have a point. I think 30 years waiting for the UN and FEMA camps is enough lets move on to something esle already.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO??? NO, I DON'T THINK SO.

True this. I have as yet to give you enough credit to allow the time for your selection.

SO WHEN THEY ARE ROUNDING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES UP, WHILE WEARING YOUR CROTCHLESS PURPLE PANTIES, WE'LL SEE, WON'T WE.

God I hope not, purple isn't my color.

YOU GIVE SOMEONE A SPECTACULAR VIDEO AND THEY STILL WON'T BELIEVE THE TRUTH.

SORRY FOR YOU MY FRIEND, BUT THIS WAS CONFIRMED TO ME BY OVER 40 DIFFERENT SOURCES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

Share with us these sources; you are obviously a devout, passionate person who is interested, above all, in assisting us, hand in hand, to your exquisite understanding of this deathly matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join