It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My childhood visions....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I tried to post before but I couldn't....hopefully this doesn't end up anywhere duplicate!

When I was younger, I used to see what I called "the spider web people". I was probably around 5 or 6 years old; at the time, my bedroom was in a converted attic. Some freaky things used to happen at that house - doors would open and slam shut all by themselves, for instance...while I'm very imaginative, I do believe I've seen ghosts both then and now and don't doubt what I've seen.

At any rate, I used to quite frequently be visited by the spider web people. Ghostly, in a way...I am not sure why I called them that, other than the fact that they were translucent and seemed to be ensconced in a "haze"...I also used to try to "touch" them and it felt sticky, like a web. Well, these visitors used to simply float by me through my room at night. Normally they were harmless images, like old women in rocking chairs or children calling to me to play with them. Initially, I'd welcome their arrival, but then I'd get scared and want them to go away. Sometimes I'd get really frightened. One time, I remember having a bunch of blossoms falling around me, and at first I was really happy and then got really scared. I ran into my parents room and dove under the covers but the blossoms still fell. I was frightened that if they touched me, I would become poisoned. I did touch a few of them, and they felt sticky and they stung, but that was about it.

I've never stopped thinking about this through all these years. The memories are very sharp. I also used to have some out of body experiences along with these visions; I'd frequently find myself floating near the ceiling, looking down at myself and seeing the spider web people float by.

What would you call these things? Would you say that these were ghosts? The product of an over-active imagination? I swear these things were so real and so weird - the memory stays with me even now.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Were you the only one to see them? Can you recall your parents seeing those "blossoms" while you were ducking under the covers? You surely wasn't alone, were you? I've had OoBE before and have "felt presences and actually been touched by them" but never seen anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hi for YOU:

REMOTE PERCEPTION--Angela T. Smith (amazon.com $ 7.79 + poste.

regards chapo

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
Were you the only one to see them? Can you recall your parents seeing those "blossoms" while you were ducking under the covers? You surely wasn't alone, were you? I've had OoBE before and have "felt presences and actually been touched by them" but never seen anything.

I was the only person who actually saw anything, though my parents were aware that I saw some strange things. I was very sneaky when I was hiding in my parents' bed...usually I was asleep by the time they discovered I was there!

Curious about your OoBE and about OoBE in general - I've done some research but not too much. Is it atypical to be seeing things - ghosts, etc. -when having one?

When I lived at this particular house was the only time I recall actually recall touching things or having been outside of my body, though not the only time I've seen anything...

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
Hi for YOU:

REMOTE PERCEPTION--Angela T. Smith (amazon.com $ 7.79 + poste.

regards chapo

Thanks for the tip! Looks interesting -I'll check it out!

new topics

top topics

join