It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey Nets New Logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKindChap

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by AKindChap

As stated in the thread, that probably isnt a Freemason lodge..

Than what group could it possibly be?

Look closely at the aprons they are wearing. It has the square + compass and the G on it.

Who else uses that symbol?
edit on 8-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

I never said some people there were not Masons, I said the place is not a Freemason lodge.
Theres women in there too, read the thread.

Ok so this is a dispute over semantics.

I will clarify explicitly what I meant by the terminology "Lodge".

a. A local chapter of certain fraternal organizations.
b. The meeting hall of such a chapter.
c. The members of such a chapter.

I was Not referring to 3b.

I was referring explicitly to definition 3a loosely and 3c more directly.
dictionary

They could be at a golf course chapel for all I know, but anyone who is a Mason is part of a "lodge" or "chapter", and without any specific information I cannot say for certain what geographic location they are at. But their insignia clearly identifies them with respect to a "group".

Also it is important to point out that many Mason groups can be divided into 'official' and 'rogue' groups, and many of them have differing views, practices, and beliefs. That is to be expected when we are dealing with groups that consist of thousands of "chapters" worldwide.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AKindChap

So essentially you were arguing from the context of a separate definition than from which I was arguing. That is the source of our dispute, a mere semantics issue which hopefully now is clarified.

This happens often because many words we use in our language have a dozen potential definitions or meanings and I apologize for not being succinct or concise in my application of terminology.

This was a simple misunderstanding of communication.
edit on 8-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I apologise too cos it looks like hes wearing a Freemason pin too..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I just checked the New Jersey Net's logo...

It looks very very similar to the CBS logo. It's an eye.
This isn't a secret it's out in the open in our face.

It's just some people have never researched any of this nor do they have any understanding of the world around them. So they won't notice it.

Knowledge is power. Research things. Utilize those search engines and go check out stuff at your local library.

If this logo is Illuminati, it is waayyyyyy to subliminal to be real. I mean come on. The shape of a basketball is a circle. And nothing within the "eye"(basketball) suggests anything abnormal. If the shape of a basketball means illuminati, then 40% of franchises are in the illuminati. Stop reaching people. It's losing credibility.
edit on 8-12-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The "Illuminati" probably isn't even an actual "Group", but instead it's a general vague term to describe anyone in positions of power that conducts secret meetings with others to push an agenda (conspiracies).

Look at the OP photograph in this thread: Jay-Z photographed at FreeMason Lodge.
It's proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

If you don't buy into actual legit photographs you are struggling with the most basic of facts.

This photo MAY be legit. First thing that comes to mind. Why is J-Hova the only person looking into the camera? And two, this is inside of a Church and I have been in many of these chruches and cermonies, trust me its not freemason. It is a fraternity. That's all. I've been involved in this cermonies and again this has no connection to the illuminati.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

It's just some people have never researched any of this nor do they have any understanding of the world around them. So they won't notice it.

Knowledge is power. Research things. Utilize those search engines and go check out stuff at your local library.

I see your "CBS," here is another three letters for you, "ABA" look it up!

If the WWF had to change it's name to the WWE because of a conflict with the other WWF; why are there still so many ABA's?

ABA=
American Bar Association
American Basketball Association
American Booksellers Association
American Bus Association
American Bankers Association

And there is several more...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The photo in the other thread is most likely a Masonic funeral and is open to non-Masons.

As for the Nets, if they were 'Illuminati' do you think they would have won a championship by now? Good riddance, let Brooklyn having your losing ways.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

I see your "CBS," here is another three letters for you, "ABA" look it up!

If the WWF had to change it's name to the WWE because of a conflict with the other WWF; why are there still so many ABA's?

ABA=
American Bar Association
American Basketball Association
American Booksellers Association
American Bus Association
American Bankers Association

And there is several more...

OK genius, look at my previous reply that is relative to this one. You strike me as someone who only sees what they want to see to fullfill their conspiracy views. I stated American Basketball Association, when I ask if that red white and blue ball made the Harlem Globe Trotters Illuminatti for using it in their games and logos...............
Nice (useless) acronym list........ "KIDS"

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The entire sport of basketball is another example of subliminal brainwashing by TPTB. Created by the catholic church, it's clearly a tool, the symbolism is everywhere in the game...the "sheep" have no names only numbers, the rims are circles which are round like the all seeing eye, the ball is orange which represents the sin of gluttony...

should I go on or do I sound stupid?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join