It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrogravitics: the REAL Reason It Went Into Black Ops

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You know the drill. Despite My father's excitement DEFINING My early childhood... You're right.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

It's more than that, even.
According to Bearden, this technology could open all kinds of doors, like matter manipulation.
We could create any material in the atomic table we wanted, and the energy to do it would itself be part of the process.

This tech was officially killed in 1934:

"I think if one had to point to a single place where science went profoundly and permanently off the track, it would be 1934 and the emasculation of Dirac’s equation."(D. L. Hotson, "Dirac’s Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy," Part I, New Energy,Issue 43, 2002, pp. 1-20. Quote is from p. 1.

edit on 20-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Talking of 'negative energy'

How are ya, Bonch?

ETA; 2 more current links to read;
This and This.

Interesting how this topic gets more new threads as we move into the 'thirteenth level' or whatever the Mayans call it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by Amaterasu

It's more than that, even.
According to Bearden, this technology could open all kinds of doors, like matter manipulation.
We could create any material in the atomic table we wanted, and the energy to do it would itself be part of the process.

This tech was officially killed in 1934:

"I think if one had to point to a single place where science went profoundly and permanently off the track, it would be 1934 and the emasculation of Dirac’s equation."(D. L. Hotson, "Dirac’s Equation and the Sea of Negative Energy," Part I, New Energy,Issue 43, 2002, pp. 1-20. Quote is from p. 1.

Oh, I know. But adding too much to the picture will make People doubt all the more. And it is the energy that is the key to freedom.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

Maybe we need a machine that can tap that negative energy and use a converter to flip it

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by playswithmachines

Maybe we need a machine that can tap that negative energy and use a converter to flip it

Oh, I wish there was a "ROFLMAO" button on posts! You would earn one from ME!

Thanks, zorg, for that brilliant response!

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have built a few, on similar principles.

You will have to go to my thread on the subject....

ETA; ....and watch the awful video's i posted

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
hello, i would like to show you my views on the matter with this video

and to the video in the description below there are links, where I have put my concept
edit on 30-11-2017 by XNAME41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes...you got it right.....its all about the fiat money and the energy consumption of shipping and control of the energy system itself and by proxy the money system fiat or otherwise.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
cough....black triangles..cough.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Bless you. /

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XNAME41
hello, i would like to show you my views on the matter with this video

and to the video in the description below there are links, where I have put my concept

my project for an electrogravitational engine based on the effect of T T Brown, which is developing the lifting technology of an asymmetric capacitor. It is, in general, a powerful asymmetrical high voltage capacitor with a solid dielectric, which can be ceramic, quartz, porcelain, and so on. The purpose of this capacitor is as a "big lifting
force" engine that can be placed on everything from a stool to a car, a truck, etc., taking into account the necessary safety and installation techniques. The capacitor is designed to operate in a resonant circuit of a defined frequency, composed of an inductance with a high quality factor at the expense of the mass (according to preliminary data of the
ratio of the inductive force / mass of inductance and others is acceptable). In the figures, using the solidworks program software, I designed an example design of one of my models in two variants, one with a ceramic dielectric and the other with a quartz dielectric. The configuration shows that I have adhered to the basic idea and principle
of the lifts, but in fact this is just one option, it is important to observe the asymmetry between the two electrodes (and dielectrics in some cases). In this case, the ceramic or quartz dielectric completely encompasses the two asymmetric capacitor electrodes, the ceramic body is ceramic, and the electrodes are thin and wide ring-shaped
because of the high frequency and the large reactive currents, and the body thickness is adapted to the working voltage at 1000V per 1mm. This concept is a prototype and is an idea for creating and implementing electrogravitational technology in public and mass transport, as technology is safe, reliable, efficient and inexpensive
compared to other very diverse examples in this area, perhaps not analogous. Furthermore, the constructive embodiment with a solid dielectric and other configurations could eventually work in the space as well as on the ground as an object equipped with such capacitors could develop superluminal velocities and overcome inertia and air resistance including the possibility of self-powered due to the use of a powerful high voltage resonance system with a high quality factor and a quartz dielectric for the capacitors.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XNAME41

I’m seeing technologies colliding.

There is a guy from Kansas State that has made a liquid polymer that when cooked becomes a ceramic. They can partially heat it so it becomes mold injection worthy. They can alter the ratios of chemicals to create desired effects that they want.

This will touch nearly all man made technology. Including engines, turbines, coatings, and electronics. Any shape, any purpose, you can think of from can openers to plasma jet engines.

Dielectrics included!

Word around the campfire is a strong enough EM field causes the Higgs field to flow around the the... uh, object, which prevents the gravitational field from forming at it’s full strength. Add either lifters or plasma engines and zoom off like a real UFO!

What were we talking about?...

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I saw a video of a guy in iowa who created a magnetic rotor started by another motor. Would spin until stopped. Powered a board of light bulbs.
He showed how it works too.

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Here in a this article is concerned precisely about that, which I have in mind about the my concept (from ARV downwards) spherebeingalliance.com...
edit on 2-12-2017 by XNAME41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
real reason
i had this reality hack situation in ineearth dimensions. its simply .. philosopher stone ...

its in blackness where this tech is sitting. this innearth dimension also is called "blacksun", the source energy blacksunnaziufos getting powered with .

edit on 2-12-2017 by sedna9 because: (no reason given)

ITS CONTROLLING TIME(LINES) (monarch program timesoldiers) AND REALITY

posted on Dec, 2 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

since egypt blue for god , green means connection to god

maybee just bull.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Amaterasu

All money represents is meaningful energy expended. If One finds a fruit tree and gathers the fruit and brings it to another, the value is NOT in the free fruit, but in One's energy in picking and transporting it. Same for the farmed stuffs - the seed (originally), the sun, the rain and the soil (originally) were free. The farmer's energy in preparing, tending and harvesting are what contain the value.

And same for ores mined, meat hunted, etc.

Now, given that money is the accounting tool in an energy-scarce world, adding abundant and free energy (either directly or in the form of robots taking place of Human energy) would eliminate the need for money. And given that the elite use money for power in energy scarcity, adding such energy is THE major threat to them.

That's silly. Money represents value---it's like saying that in 2000 BC 'salt' was the primary commodity of money since it was necessary for eating and preserving and hard to get. Energy, food and many other basic commodities, have become enormously cheaper since 1850, and yet, has money in any way disappeared in importance since then? No.

With cheaper and cheaper energy, money will be used to trade for human creativity and unique labor more. That's it.

And They fear losing power over Their Human "sheep" - or "cattle." And so, when it became clear that electrogravitics offered unlimited energy - energy abundance - .

Unlimited energy sounds like an awfully frightening weapon physics to me a heck of a lot more than banking problems.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: zorgon

production costs = operations + maintance, not capital in that graph.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join