It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Kicks Butt Again @ Huckabee Presidential Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Watch Bondi at 3:30 trying to put Ron on the spot and trying to make him sound like a nutcase. Ron puts her back in place.

Another chuckle for Ron at 6:45 with Pruitt.

This man never waivers, has a conviction, passion and integrity that no other candidate has had in a very long time. Even many Canadians are hoping for a win by Ron AND many around the World are backing him as well. How many other candidates can claim that?

When foreign Nations recognize that there is really only one hope for the US and perhaps the World, what does that tell you?

edit on 3-12-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Very compelling. Other then he's short and old, he has game.

I'll take old and short over tall and handsome all day.

His articulation on key points were there. To heck with the "press" telling me their opinion.

He's consistant. His son's not running. He is.

Great video. Quite a few "lobbed" questions though.

What's Fox and Maddock got up their sleeve?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
WOW

a full 13 minutes and 30 seconds for Paul!

That has got to be a record.

Call Guiness!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

After watching the questions to the candidates before Dr. Paul, and seeing the the dramatic change in questioning when Ron Paul had his chance to speak, HE KICKED ASS!!!!!. No matter what Fox News threw at him he answered with compassion, dignity and the TRUTH. If you like him or not, this guy has no problem with pressure.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
That blonde was out of line and unprofessional, you can see she obviously was angry about his comment on terrorism.

I felt her head was about to pop.

Ron did a good job though, despite some quick changes in thoughts and mumbling, he really stuck to his guns, especially on the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
That blonde was out of line and unprofessional, you can see she obviously was angry about his comment on terrorism.

I felt her head was about to pop.

Ron did a good job though, despite some quick changes in thoughts and mumbling, he really stuck to his guns, especially on the Constitution.

She clearly doesn't like Ron and she let it show.

Very unprofessional IMO.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

DUUUUH!!
The man is well studied, and he uses and posesses an open mind.
He sees where the problems are and realizes in order to get these addicts (the US) clean they will need a transitional something to fill the gap.
I realize Paul is not the saviour, but he seems to realize and lets the public know, there is something terribly wrong here.
I hope for a Paul win.

edit on 4-12-2011 by g146541 because: my spellar is broketified

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hmm.... Seemed like alot of Loaded Questions presented to Candidate Ron Paul , it was as if the Questioners were trying to catch him in a Negative Light concerning the Terrorism Issue and Entitlement Programs . He handled himself well during that Grilling I would think . I also had the Impression that these People consider the Constitution of the United States as just a Piece of Paper that can be Reinterpeted or Ignored by anyone in the Federal Branch of Goverment when it just suits them . These are the KIND of People that we have representing us in Goverment ? Geez , No Wonder this Country is so Effed Up ..........

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I can't really post a new thread, and I searched for it on ATS and couldn't find it posted earlier, if it was, my sincere apologies to all.

It's about the US's foreign policy, a Ron Paul ad (not sure if made by him, or a supporter though).
The title is "IMAGINE! China Invades America"
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

His rhetoric lacks substance. The free market blah blah blah...The constitution blah blah blah...He's old and boring. I don't see a victory for Ron Paul. I don't know why Ron Paul doesn't unleash the lion...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

There you are again, trolling another Ron Paul thread. His numbers have been steadily rising. He is excatly what the country wants and needs at this point. People are so happy to actually hear fresh truth because they are so tired and weak of the lies constantly perpetuated at them. This country is asking for him. I have been talkking to people all over and they support him; Lot of cain people are now going to him and who do you think is gonna win? Newt? Give me a break, he has more skeletons than Saddam. Newt is the biggest terrorist America has ever seen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The thing about Mr. Paul is, he is honest. He is educated. He is aware of the laws and aware of the constitution. He is fighting for the basic principles that were fought for hundreds of years ago. While I agree he is very intelligent, most of what he is saying is echo's from the past. Americans would do well to listen to him.

What is difficult for him though is that he is about independence pure and true. The world is moving towards entangled governments, big government, one world government.
He wants to remove all American invested interests overseas, remove American influence and make the USA Dollar strong. All things the administration has failed to do for decades.

It's like running for president of hershey's chocolate factory and saying they need to replace chocolate with a less chocolaty substance. I know the establishment likes having him around as he incites anger with his message. Anger being that the things he speaks of are now gone. That's what they want him for, angry anxious people make quick tempered decisions, which helps a war effort. I wonder is he part of the scheme playing a part or is he true to his words?
edit on 4-12-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ghash

That's an awesome vid!
Thanks so much for sharing! I've embedded it for ya

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Thanks for your post.

It is essentially what's wrong with much of politics and sad to say, the future of politics. Some people cannot muster the attention to listen to words nor can they realize the importance of what they ridicule, they want to see bright flashing colors and big capital letter neon signs - even if those letters spell out their doom. They want explosions and Hollywood actors as presidents...forgetting how fake and useless Hollywood props are in the real world.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
yeh, the blonde made a fool out of herself. These people have too much knowledge and not enough intelligence (awareness) to see whats wrong with our country. It's laughable she has a high position in her state.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

hi from new zealand,
me and some friends have been watchin the so called "politicians" from the USA,
one question was why do we never hear about Ron Paul over here in NZ.
last night on the network news there was a story about your elections and ron paul was excluded from the list.

we used to think that anyone who made sence was instently removed from the race as only the jack asses got coverage.

we were always confused that the best candidate was always malingned and no coverage was possable.

i guess what im trying to say is thank god americans can see this guy RON Paul is the answer.
we have been trying to understand how a guy like newt "old boyz network" sellout is even a realistic candidate?

i know understand that he is not a real candidate, but all the others have self destructed,
and newt has enough experience not to self destruct, but is this the only reason he is being portrayed as the new best leader?

the fact the MSM now supports NEWT is very telling to us KIWIs
this guy is the same as the last guy and all before him.

this is intended to show our dismay not to endorce a politician or political party!!!!!!

just to let you guys know that the rest of the world is watching,
and we are taking a very active interest.

anti NWO politicians club of NZ

xploder
edit on 4-12-2011 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

top topics

join