It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My IQ is 10..I am so glad...your IQ is...!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions
reply to post by manna2

how on earth did you find the test ?

was it this test ?

Intelligence Test Instructions: Write each of your answers down, it makes a difference! You will be allowed 10 minutes to complete the test. Write your answers in the spaces provided. Are you ready ? What is the time? Start.
1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? ____________________
2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken? ____________________
3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm? ____________________
4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?____________________
5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left? ___________________
6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first? ____________________
7) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear? ____________________
8) Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have? ___________________
9) How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark? ____________________
10) If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburg to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver? ____________________

Answers in the following article - no cheating now! GOOD LUCK!

www.lifeisajoke.com...

edit on 3-12-2011 by bestintentions because: (no reason given)

ha, I googled it of course.
Give me time and I'll beat that score. I just have to get used to shooting those little bugs on the screen without getting blown up.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hehe funny one op

Finally a thread where I can boast a bit! ^^
I did an official IQ test when I was in 3rd grade and got 144. After that I had so many private schools that wanted me, they even offered to take me 100% free till the end of high school. My dad didn't want for me to be in a special school where other kids we're mostly rich. My dad wasn't poor, he just didn't want to spend it on me.

He ditched me at 18 cause he learned that I smoked herbs in a party while I was drunk...I guess he just needed an excuse. He still is as clueless as ever to this day.

Since then, IQ tests I've did we're between 120 and 220...obviously 220 is ridiculous, bad test.
Anyway, IQ is more like the potential of your brain then intelligence, and, there's a lot of types of intelligence.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

My IQ is equivalent to that of 6 George Bush's lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I will play along.
> ∞

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
People that post on ATS have IQs below 100.

But I did a Mensa test and was told I'm smarter than Albert Einstein. Yet I still post on ATS.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Average is 100. It's a bell curve.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Higher than yours when I'm dead

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FugitiveSoul

Did a test a few years back and got 133, apparently I'm smarter than obama...haha

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

My IQ is equivalent to that of 6 George Bush's lol.
That's very good for you can stand out of the reality!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
FOUND IT
I finally found the test and I am off the charts.
my score was 13,653
ha, I knew I was the smartest one here.
13,653 well that's higher then pi=3,14159265,finally someone smarter!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Everyone is a genius on the internet. I thought everyone knew that?
Yes that's right but for me it's a little hard with the keyboard.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Higher than yours when I'm dead
No one has an IQ higher then mine ,10 is hard to reach!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
People that post on ATS have IQs below 100.

But I did a Mensa test and was told I'm smarter than Albert Einstein. Yet I still post on ATS.
That is highly classified people on ATS are the only one to have IQ and HQ skills,that's why we are here!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If you think about it what is reality? Quite subjective if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have to tell my secret to my great iq now, I drink lots of water
www.fourwinds10.net...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I have to tell my secret to my great iq now, I drink lots of water
www.fourwinds10.net...
Good for you sailor!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My IQ is 21.20. Wait...

21.21! I'm getting smarter over time! If I can keep this up...

I'll report back after midnight to report my findings.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I have to be honest. I was quite surprised by Perry's IQ. He was smarter than I imagined.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Had a teacher who loved Taco Bell. If you wanted a good grade, bring her some Taco Bell.
Anything.
Some people did, and they benefited from the Taco Bell curve.
We shortened it to simply, the bell curve. It became very widespread, and Taco Bell became really popular.
No coincidence.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I used to be a 10, but was I hot? No, not really, so I don't think that counts. Some of ewe are savants, we are all 1.Some of us are autistic and like to draw pictures or we cry. We are all special here except if you don't have enough for 0 and act negative: I have lurched on here before but was afraid to expose my sub-genus until I found this group of peers and was exposed to their calibrations.

We should have a group calculator and continue the dialog until we have thoroughly explored what isn't quite adding up in all this, I hate to always be the negative one, but if you do subtract the obvious you will have made certain deductions that I can't compare myself to unless you write it down and put it where I will see it. After all I count too!
edit on 25-12-2011 by copy because: Wrong # of personal

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join