It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all lovers of peace:

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Nice post! S&F

I think the problems of the world can be dissolved in the giggle of an inner child informed by the wisdom of an old man.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

With so much division and distrust amongst humankind in the world, this thread is a timely reminder of the benefits that peace, love and compassion bring to all. Well done.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Only fools do not fear. For fear is what keeps us alive. And any who deny that shall surely fail.

Fear is something to be mocked. Fear is a band of chains and shackles. Fear gives rise to impatience, anger and confusion. A calm, collected and fearless mind is bound by nothing. I fear neither ridicule nor death. One brief glimpse of consciousness in this vast and amazing universe is far more than I could EVER wish for. I'm 22 years old, I make just above minimum wage, I love everybody no matter how much hatred boils in their veins, no matter what they have done. I am patiently waiting for death and I welcome my return to unconsciousness with open arms.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dystopiaphiliac

A little late to the party. I agree with you in the fact that yes fear does have "restraint" type abilities. It holds us back. It tells us when we must retreat or fight. It may consume some to the point where they have been consumed by that fear. But by not letting it consume you, and using it as a conscious directive to point you in the best possible outcome for the situation.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Thank you for the post... I feel the same as you. Even tonight someone referred to me as a hippie, however this particular person said he appreciated it. I have been called anti-American... Communist.... Traitor... Brainwashed.... " truther " ... One of " those people ", just because I have the ability to both see & feel with my heart. We live in an age of awesome deception, where truth & reality are for the most part exact opposites of one another. It should not be hard to understand that wars are orchestrated & financed by the rich & powerful, only to benefit the rich & powerful. It is the poor and working class that buy into the propaganda and run off to fight these unjustified wars. They say that history repeats itself... I agree, they also say we cannot change history I disagree, because if we recognize it when I comes back around... We can change it's coarse in progress. The past is the present, the present is the future, the future is the past... Please overstand this. It is up to us though. It will take enough people who are willing to absorb the ridicule... I do & won't stop speaking the truth. We as human beings are capable of so much more than what is commonly perceived, or taught... If you will. Are you someone that is willing to take advantage of & exploit the next man/woman for your own gain? or do you have compassion & understanding in your heart & want to advance and go beyond with that man/woman? We are conscious beings, we need to consciously want to be better, for ourselves... Each other & our children... Our innocent children... Our beautiful children. The physical world we live in, is wonderful & majestic. I think we all can appreciate that... If you pay attention, nature can teach a marvelous lesson.
~~ peace ~~ ~~ blessings ~~ one love ~~

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
OP, I created an account to say the following: I opened this thread and started reading and suddenly had this thought that I need to listen to "Imagine" and share its message on my social network. I scroll down and there it is. Thank you. We are connected, wherever you are. You know what you have to do. I believe in you.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I am a pagan. some pagans are silly over what you call them.
pagan, wiccan, and others. you are still pagans.

I worship the Goddess, the great mother.
the earth is a living goddess.
she gave birth to us. and like babies.
we suckle from her brest. she feeds us.

I Love my Goddess my mother Earth.
and All life on Earth are your brothers and sisters.
every animal ever plant.
there are animals and plants that live a lot longer than man.
so why in are arrogance to we treat ever thing as thou we own it all?
why are we so wasteful?

In your own home you care for it and keep it clean.
if you have pets you look after them.
and you look after and care for your garden.
So why do you treat ever thing else as thou it is $h!t ?

if you owned the world you would care for it more.
but because you dont own it you dont care for it?
Greed, resentment that you dont own it all?

mankind needs to grow up. you are like teenagers.
you need to see that all mankind are your family.
and share with others.
before you kill us all off and destroy the earth.

thou the earth will heal with time.
if that happens I hope NO humans are left at all.
so this is your last chance.
Grow Up and Share ever thing.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

LOAD OF CRAP. DO YOU THINK THAT PEACE AND LOVE HAS WON WARS AGAINST TYRANTS AND WARLORDS. NO, IT WAS THE HARD WORK AND DEDICATION OF THE MEN WHO DIED THOSE DAYS WHO BROUGHT ABOUT A NEW AGE FOR THE PEOPLE THEY WERE PROTECTING. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU LOVE OR HATE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE INDIFFERENCE TOWARDS EVERYONE. LOVE IS A TOOL USED TO MOCK THE MASSES. THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THAT EVER WILL BE AND EVER HAS BEEN IS THE MIDDLE PATH. BEING ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT AND WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IS RIGHT. YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT ONLY LOVE AND NOT HATE FOR YOU SEE THAT EVERY PERSON ON THIS EARTH HAS THE CAPACITY TO LOVE. BUT LOVE ETERNAL CANNOT BE EMBRACED UNTIL ALL EMBRACE IT. UNTIL THAT POINT THERE WILL ALWAYS BE HATE. SO WE MUST HATE THE HATER. FOR YOU MAY GIVE GOD WHAT HE WANTS. WHILE THE CHOSEN FEW GIVE HIM WHAT HE NEEDS.
W.O.E.

Written in all capital letters. Very forceful and intimidating...much like the very methods used to instill, protect, and control the minds of others, while protecting your own world-view...its quite scary when so many other people no longer share the same paradigm that you've let sculpt, shape, and define you, therefore its much easier to try and bully them back into submission. But, there is no more submission here. It is very clear, and easy to read between the lines with a message like this. It is known as institutionalized thinking. institutionalized thinking is the very thought structure which has many in prison all over this planet, mind, body, and soul. I'm very sorry for you my brother. You've let the illusion define your entire reality, and it is by embracing this that you will inevitably fall. I only hope you come to a greater understanding of yourself and this system before you do.

Eternal LOVE...
edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

edit on 4-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to edit

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you ever get hated on for simply wanting something better for the world just say to them

You laugh at me for being different to everyone else , I laugh at you for being the same as everyone else.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Okay IAMIAM if you want to get technical lets get technical. Good and evil. Good is the absence of evil. Evil is the absence of good. SO THEREFORE FIGHTING FIRE WITH FIRE DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN FIGHTING EVIL WITH EVIL. FOR FIRE IS NOT EVIL. FIRE IS JUST ANOTHER TOOL TO WORK WITH. FOR WE CHOOSE WHAT WE WANT TO WORK WITH. AS I SAID IN MY FIRST POST. THE ONLY WAY IS THE MIDDLE. NOT GOOD AND EVIL. GOOD AND EVIL IS ABSOLUTE. THERE IS NO MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL.

Well, then...lets break it down to the most basic component.

When you fight fire with fire - Everything burns.

End of discussion young one.

Eternal LOVE to you and I hope things go a little better in this world for you.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

What you just said in all truths, is what the ELITE want you to say. Because they know that if you do not use force against them, they will continue to rule over the masses, control their every move and direction. The methods are through propaganda, subliminal advertising, including the use of (Sex, Drugs, Money, Power). These hidden methods of propaganda that most cannot see force the subconscious mind to act impulsively to get these things. This keeps the common man in a loop of working/consuming. As long as the common man is working/consuming they know that he will not rise up against them. The Elite also know that they have caught the common family in a deception of love. All your doing is protecting the system. Yes in fact we cannot change the system until we change ourselves. TOTALLY! But when it comes down to raw facts. The elite control the SYSTEM. And until we are able to either change the system or get rid of the elite so a much more useful governing body can use the necessary means to make the world worth living for our children. In order to achieve that we must use all means necessary. A line will be crossed. Any MEANS NECESSARY
edit on 4-12-2011 by TheRedP1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I apologize to anyone if I offended you through my words, caps lock, and lack of discretion.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

exactly, they r chickens and evil chickens that dont care even about their own real existence constancy and children
that is how they would never admit truth value so freedom value being to truth

for what they mean benefits of all what is there abstractly even like they cant mean any but to repeat or copying smthg

how typing capital letters could mean using force, it could sense as shouting while only honest ones shout in reactions rights
that prove how they clearly mean to invent justifications that kill the post right to exist so they could allegate that they didnt read any of it since not in rules, they actually prove being liars
when words are never real bc they are beyond obviousity so dont have to b real in objective rules terms

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Excellent message, thank you for sharing this.

This thread has been interesting to follow, the discussion (both sides) has been stimulating.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I been called anti-American which I don't how I could be I have Native American ancestry in me, maybe because I speak the truth about our U.S. Government. A hippie? I can get over it, I've been called worse. A dreamer? Whats wrong with dreaming? Nothing wrong with dreaming. Hated by others? My ex's once told me that they hated me, but I survived. Which leaves me to believe for all the people who are hating toward me, and others who are for peace, I can live without them, and I won't miss them either...I will have the last laugh.
One love
edit on 4-12-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

All I would suggest is a little more study into human nature and that you,me,all of us are of a predator species.I wish you could be right but something short of a DNA transplant and we are what we are.

Does not mean you can't be a good person in control of you predator instincts................keep the faith.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread

Great energy, great message!!

Much love
edit on 4-12-2011 by Awaycan because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just a comment to share with the followers of the thread. I have already posted to the thread several times, but am compelled to add this food for thought.

I am normally quite peeved when I see fear mongering posts within this specific forum. However, in this particular case, in this particular thread, they come across to me as examples of why indeed we must continue to bring love and light to the darkness and fear. Now more then ever.

Thank you to all the contributors who have felt connected to, and added to, the message of the thread. It has been a pleasure reading them all.

May love and light raise you up on your journey

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So true and so beautiful. Epic.

It deserves to be shared everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join