It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defkalion: "We have Rossi's formula"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Defkalion: "We have Rossi's formula"

www.nyteknik.se

“I know what he’s got in the reactor, I know everything. It was a spectroscopy made by the University of Siena Padua. (...) They tried his reactor without him understanding what they did,” he continued.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Apparently Defkalion are now bringing their own competing product to the market. Not sure if it is based on Rossis E-cat engine or not, however, it looks like things are heating up. The race is on, so to speak, to bring the product to market first, which is very good for us consumers.

But i bet Rossi won´t be so happy about these news, hoping for the monopoly on this revolution... but as they say "He who gapes for too much, often looses it all" (swedish proverb)

www.nyteknik.se
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Given that Defkalion was set up out of a gmail address, and backed by raising funds through solicited emails... I have a feeling Rossi's "formula" is magic beans.

Should the world be powering itself with ecats in five years, I supposed I will have the taste of sock in my mouth. But I won't hold my breath...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Given that Defkalion was set up out of a gmail address, and backed by raising funds through solicited emails... I have a feeling Rossi's "formula" is magic beans.

Should the world be powering itself with ecats in five years, I supposed I will have the taste of sock in my mouth. But I won't hold my breath...

Oh, come on old friend, the time for doubt is over. Defkalion looks pretty legit to me (www.defkalion-energy.com...) certainly not the "crazy basement scientist" type that Rossi is. I urge you to read the artricle, those statements would not be made without this being legit.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Although I still have many reservations about whether this device/technique actually works and/or is a feasible power source, I would like to point out that having competing companies developing this technology is not the best thing for consumers. Having the technology 'open source' (so to speak), without any patents and available to anyone who wishes to build one themselves (I would guess it's pretty complicated but besides the point
) is the best solution.

How about it Anon? Wanna help spread cheap energy to the world?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, I'm with you Boncho, there's no way that this is going to happen. It's a fairy tale. And if it comes to pass I'll happily be chomping down on some footwear along with you.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

While i agree with you that open source is certainly the best solution, having 2 or more businesses compete to get it to market is certainly better than having a lone secretive oncle scrooge sitting on it while contemplating the best way to make as much money out of it as possible while the world decays around him.

Greed, such an ugly trait.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Defkalion has stolen the Rossi invention and will be demonstrating their units in January. Go wash your socks.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I personally feel that Rossi's E-Cat is similar to the Moller flying car. It is going to keep the research scientists in easy investor dollars for quite some time........ I have been taking bets against the E-Cat for at least three years now.

I would love to be wrong. If I am I will have a sock buffet for all the others out there like me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Socks? Whatever happened to Hats?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If the greeks can do it, we can do it. Go world.
E cat has a hope in hell, to be viable energy source imo.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Bocho's post implied that he would have his foot in his mouth [see above] if the effect was real. I suggested that he wash his socks. The phenomenon is real but control is a problem. It runs away easily so the modules have to be small for safety. Both Leonardo and Defkalion have rushed out products but more development needs to be done before any applications, especially residental applications, are considered. Some fool somewhere will defeat the safeties and open the reactor while it is operating. His relatives will then sue to cash in on genetic stupidity. Legal stupidity will probably give them megabucks. Safety will become an issue and the NRC [which would otherwise be out of a job] will step in and try to make things idiot proof while treading heavily all over everyone. Richard "I-know-everything" Garwin will pontificate and pretend that he didn't try to kill the concept of LENR. Nathan "Mouth-with-no-brain" Lewis will try to dig himself out of the hole he talked himself into by neglecting his role as a scientist. It will be a festival of prevaricators and establishment physicists pretending that they knew all along that it worked but didn't bother to mention it. Those working directly on hot fusion will say that while they won't break even for 30 more years, that there is still an advantage to dangerous, multi-billion dollar machines over those costing much less and having greater safety and that we should still work on the money sinks. It will be highly entertaining.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

The Greeks can do anything. They can spin a multi billion deficit into a balanced budget. So the Ecat is a minor thing.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Oh, come on old friend, the time for doubt is over. Defkalion looks pretty legit to me (www.defkalion-energy.com...) certainly not the "crazy basement scientist" type that Rossi is. I urge you to read the artricle, those statements would not be made without this being legit.

It may look legit now, but it didn't exist before Rossi came out in public. It was originally started with one person as a contact which was a gmail address.

And this is old news, Defkalion has been spreading word since the split with Rossi that they were going to market their own product.

There is Mainstream Alternative News, and there is the actual story. I've been following the story for almost a year now. So give me better logic than, "Oh it looks pretty legit"

Thanks.

-B

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here is the original discussion on Vortex.

> On behalf of Defkalion, we w?uld like to clarify the following:
> The full name of Defkalion comapny is: Defkalion Green Technologies S.A.
> registered in Athens Greece.
> A photovoltaic comapny by the name Defkalion has no connection with us nor do
> they know anything on this technology.
> For inquiries please forward your messages only to [email protected] or
> to
> [email protected]
>

After this there were emails floating about from defkalion trying to solicit investor funds. The story, although only in rumor was that Rossi was supposed to have money backing their partnership but Defkalion couldn't provide proof of it existing. Rossi then took payment from the US investor which he stated in an interview. This happened around the time of the break.

The news of Defkalion launching their own product coincided with all these events.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

if the effect was real

To clarify pteridine, I said if Rossi's formula were not made of magic beans. If you are talking about lenr, I do not wish to lambaste the entire community that is working on the desired effect.

Regards,

-B

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
here is a decent article, it sums up a lot of thoughts I have regarding Rossi.

The article in the OP was rather funny. Now Defkalion says Rossi could never run the reaction for more than 24 hours, yet, in the beginning Rossi repeatedly said he was running one for months on end to heat a factory/shop/whatever it was....

All the people in the Rossi fiasco change their story more than a daily newspaper.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I read the article you linked as well as many other similar articles about the 'E-cat' and I have come to the firm conclusion that this is bunk. I am an electronics engineer but I don't need those credentials to smell a skunk in this case. It goes without saying that with the secrecy surrounding the tests there is nothing for us to really examine, except the hoaky videos with the dramatic effect and music etc. It just all smells bad. And pair that with the fact that there is no solid science to back up the claims. I just have to say prove it to me and if you can then I'll eat my words.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

here is a decent article, it sums up a lot of thoughts I have regarding Rossi.
Shouldn't element 133 be named something like bonchonium instead of boncho? Maybe that's the "secret ingredient?".

Just kidding about that but I'm serious when I say that was a good article you linked to which also presents my views on the subject pretty well. I seriously doubt anyone has to worry about eating their socks. But even if we do, they will taste pretty good with our electric bills slashed 80%, so I can deal with that.

The question about how many hours it can run is interesting in light of the fact that the composition of materials used in the e-cat sounds somewhat similar to this well known power source in the Toyota Prius that can also produce excess power for some hours:

High power Ni-MH Battery of Toyota NHW20 Prius, Japan

I think it's safe to say there's no fusion occurring in that, if all Rossi has is a slightly different version of that. But who knows what he's got since he's so secretive about it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Defkalion is a mock corp
by Rossi himself to exite
the market....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join