It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous 'Secret Santa' Brings Christmas Cheer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Check this guy out...

Link

Apparently there are some folks (at least 1) that still care about the down and out that have "money to burn". 3 Cheers for the Secret Santa of Reading PA.

edit on 1-12-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It would impress me more if he went to somewhere like Africa and handed out money to people where 100 dollars could actually save their life's.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Hope this gets lots of views where ever it is posted.

Our world needs a whole lot of random acts of kindness these days. We can all make a difference in every encounter we have and it is something that is contagious.

Hope everyone catches a little secret santa this year.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It would impress me more if he went to somewhere like Africa and handed out money to people where 100 dollars could actually save their life's.

You surely can fix it, don't you? Going to Africa and ctr.
I mean - here is a person that actually did good thing. All rest 7 billions of us sit in our comfy chairs behind keyboard and critisice him for not ending the world hunger.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thx for sharing !! That was awesome!!

S&F for you!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Haven't we raised millions upon millions to help Africa every year since the 80's??? They've gotten so used to hand outs they don't even try anymore and I am quite sick of hearing about Africa.

Kudo's to this man for helping where ever he can WITHOUT depending upon the latest "needy" trend to tell him where to help.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm in africa, yanks, please keep your charity at home.

Like this guy.

I play santa's little helper in my own way, and let me assure you, everywhere in the world are needy people. It's strange when the best present you can buy is not a teddy bear or even a toy car, but toiletries, stationary, sports equipment (many can use those) and other necessities of life.

Charity begins at home, go find a poor kid and give him some crayons, a colouring book and some sweets.

S+F

new topics

top topics

join