It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Government Tells Israelis Not to Marry American Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So why again the US is giving money to the Israeli government?

The Israeli government has launched an aggressive advertising campaign in the U.S. to discourage its expats from marrying American Jews—who some see as not really Jews at all.

Unfortunately for American Jews, and all those niggling parents, it turns out that Israel might not be on our team in this marriage game. A middling and now infamous Israeli government department has forged a peculiar U.S.-based advertising campaign. In a series of videos and billboards, it is discouraging Israeli expats from marrying American Jews and imploring them to move back to Israel.

So what, now Jews who don't live in Israel are somehow lower-class Jews? What kind of sick BS is this?

Netanyahu and his government are really the worst of the worst.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

The reason is simple. It's because this country is full of idiots like the ones in this video.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

"Hands off but keep the money coming"

...Im going to prop my jaw back into place now.
edit on 1-12-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wow these people are NUTS! I knew Israel-first people were nuts but not that nuts... Evangelical-Israel first Christians are almost as bad.

They should really move to Israel if they like it so much. If they want, the US government can pay for their moving out...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Just another reason I hate this sort of people.
These are the new nazi, who would wipe out all in order to push their agenda.
It is no secret I can't wait for israel to be a pile of rubble, if these americans feel this way, imagine what real israelis feel.
What hate.
I do not worry about another LOLocaust as it could have never, and never will happen.
In order for there to be a LOLocaust, ALL jews would have to be wiped out, but they live in the US, Canada, Germany, Iran. Etc.
People don't realize jews were not the only folks that died in ww2.
But, we are not talking of jews, we are talking of israelis, just another crooked gumment that wants US bombs and cash.

(Edit)
I forgot to add, I fully support israel in this idea!
To muddy up the US gene pool with their dna would be an abombination.
edit on 1-12-2011 by g146541 because: support for israelol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well we have the answer from the SANE Jews in America...

U.S. Jewish groups furious over campaign to bring expat Israelis back home

Israeli absorption ministry releases campaign warning Israelis living abroad against assimilation; ADL calls videos demeaning to American Jewry.

Oh wait, it's the ADL... Sorry about calling them the SANE Jews... which they are not...well maybe THIS time...

And a good comment from Haaretz...

Israelis largely view American Jews as nothing more than a political and financial resource to further Israeli interests.

+1

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Israeli absorption ministry releases campaign warning Israelis living abroad against assimilation; ADL calls videos demeaning to American Jewry.

Oh wait, it's the ADL... Sorry about calling them the SANE Jews... which they are not...well maybe THIS time...

Israelis largely view American Jews as nothing more than a political and financial resource to further Israeli interests.

+1

Haaretz got it right. Israel only wants two thing from the US. Our money and for Americans to fight their wars for them. I'm not talking about our military but the people whom I consider traitors that go over there and fight for their military. How nice of Israel you can fight and die for Israel but your not good enough to marry our women.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Ha? What? Where?

Oh. That.
Can anyone show me where Israeli government tells Israelis not to marry American Jews. Please.
Because attempting to bring Israelis to Israel is not the same, you know.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Well at the OP link...

One video advertisement features an Israeli girl, Dafna, observing Israel’s memorial day, while her feckless American boyfriend, Josh, looks on dumbly. He is cast as a slobbering puppy who may be lovable but can’t really think. “They will always remain Israelis,” rumbles the voice-over. “Their partners won’t always understand what this means.”

The other video panders by using every culture’s weakness—its children. An American Jewish child is visiting with her Israeli grandparents on Skype. They ask which holiday is represented by the menorah behind them. She shrieks, “Christmas!” and their faces tighten with shame. The message is that we American Jews will tarnish Israelis’ hard-won, all-encompassing Jewish identities by solely being our secular selves.

The two are linked... ``don't marry American jews, come back to Israel and marry Israeli jews`` is basically the message.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The two are linked... ``don't marry American jews, come back to Israel and marry Israeli jews`` is basically the message.

The message i get is "come back to Israel or you will be assimilated cause resistance is futile". And even if i am not sensitive enough to feel the real message - "you can come to US and be assimilated, just not marry American Jews" - i still do not see Bibi and co telling not to marry American Jews.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Every ethnic, racial, cultural and sex has it's extremist... it's no different than others...

And I'm actually happy to see Israel and the US drifting apart. Maybe we'll finally stop having to hold their hand...

It's actually quite pathetic of the Israeli government to say this, It was American Jews along with Americans of many racial ethnicities that helped establish Israel again, now that they have their land back, they send the middle finger to the hand that fed them...

I say we cut ties and move on.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

who some see as not really Jews at all.

Just like most of the so called Jews in Israel then. There are probably more real Jews in Iran than in Israel.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The Israeli government has launched an aggressive advertising campaign in the U.S. to discourage its expats from marrying American Jews—who some see as not really Jews at all.

Unfortunately for American Jews, and all those niggling parents, it turns out that Israel might not be on our team in this marriage game. A middling and now infamous Israeli government department has forged a peculiar U.S.-based advertising campaign. In a series of videos and billboards, it is discouraging Israeli expats from marrying American Jews and imploring them to move back to Israel.

So what, now Jews who don't live in Israel are somehow lower-class Jews? What kind of sick BS is this?

Netanyahu and his government are really the worst of the worst.

Thats because Netanyahu and his co-horts are really nazi's disguised as jews. Everyone knows that Israel isn't the true Israel. The true Israelites are trying to live in peace with the muslim, but the nazi bastards usurping the real jews birthrights are in control. Remember Hitlers bid to make the perfect race of arryans? Prime example of trying to "purify" and purge a particular ethnicity of its "undesireable" traits. As a whole though, jews have always been racists. Back in Jesus' time it was unlawful for a jew to allow the shadow of a Samaritan to touch them and it was unlawful for a gentile to approach a jew (romans didn't care they did what they wanted just to piss in jew faces). Jesus was the first jew to ever speak to a samaritan willingly and he forgave her sinful ways and rebuked his disciples when they offered to call down fire from heaven to destroy a samaritan village because the samaritans hid from them as they were passing by.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Somebody must think there are more than one version of Judaism?

Maybe some in Israel think the American version is not genuine?

Are they afraid of "Pseudo-Judaism", or are they the Pseudo-Judaists?

I wonder what they think about Sephardi in South America?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

+1

I am going to LOL to death if the american jews convert to christianity because of this racism. We have the same God as they do minus the racism and hate.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well. It took God 2 weeks to get Israel out of Egypt. It took him 40 years to get the Egypt out of Israel. It took him 4 years to get the Israel away from Hitler, going to take him 100 more to get the Hitler out of Israel.

These ads support so much racism. If i were a jew i'd convert to christianity just to piss in Netanyahu's face. What is wrong with assimilation? Were all the same species of human, unless you proscribe to Hitlers chart of evolution.

Species Blood Mixture (Hitlers hit list)

Nordic (blond, blue-eyed) Close to pure Aryan
Germanic (brown hair, blue-eyed, or less desirable, brown-eyed) Predominantly Aryan
Mediterranean (white but swarthy) Slight Aryan preponderance
Slavic (white but degenerative bone structure) Close to Aryan, half-Ape
Oriental Slight Ape preponderance
Black African Predominantly Ape
Jewish (fiendish skull) Close to pure Ape

Netanyahu's Hit list

Jewish-Pure Human
Middle eastern- (dark haired, brown or hazel eye color) predominantly jewish
Mediteranean (white but swarthy) slight jewish preponderance
Slavic-close to jewish half ape (goyim)
Oriental-slight ape preponderance (goyim)
Black African-predominantly ape (goyim)
Nordic (blonde, blue/green eyed) less than ape (goyim) closer to pond scum

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
But - taking the hate out of Zionism is like taking the engine out of your car.

As in - that is what makes it go.
edit on 2-12-2011 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

As usual, you make this to be something that it is not.
How about some scrutiny for once ?
It's not about marriage. It's not about who's more religious. It's not about left or right.
It's about calling Israelis that emigrated, to return to Israel and to make sure the future generations do not forget the heritage and customs of the ancient Jewish people.
It's about calling scientists, researchers, engineers, and doctors to come back and to re-integrate in Israel's economy, industry and Academia.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So where's the Anti-Jewish screams we'd normally hear by now?

Obviously Israel is looking that way..
I just wonder how many more people Israel can alienate with their actions/words??

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

really,but doesn't the jewish Talmud spout all kinds of heresies against Christ the savior.

<<   2 >>

join