It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East coast, Cincinnat, Ohio region, Satillite goes out, and for a second...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Teslas Death Ray being one. I heard it has an untold amount of range.
edit on 29-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
MARS is the god of WAR. At least, according to the Romans.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
We have satellite here in Mississippi...WHAT?

Seriously, I highly doubt these events occured! There's about as much credibility to this as to any Alex Jones claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You'll have to have your sister video her TV screen. If these words are appearing, we'd love to see them.

Besides, if the messages are being done by aliens, they'll certainly being showing them for more than one day. They've got to know by now how slow we are.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Check out my posts in response to the space defenses. Also do you really think we spent all that money just to send a probe to mars and dig up dirt. Dont tell me your as daft as 99.9999999999999999999999999% of the world. Come on. We are talking hundreds of billions. lol That is a joke men a joke. lol.

Some times the truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I told her if anything else happens dont change the channel again and tvo it if possible and have a back up video cam.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I did not take it as the Martians are making the announcement, it was more like a private message being sent out in mass to a few insiders, her sister just happens to live very close to the proximity of one of the people privy to the message and she picked up bits and pieces.

It is weird either way.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey i live 30 miles from Cincinnati i haven't noticed anything unusual today except the small snow storm we had about that time i wonder if this weird weather could have messed with you satellite signal as far as the subliminal messages of fox i think all channels do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I also have Dish Network and I'm close to you, just south of Dayton. I was watching Nat Geo, and yes the broadcast went apesh**! That is why I logged on to ATS, no TV, and I saw this post. All I can say is it was strange.

Tell your sis that she isn't crazy. I think it has more to do with this crappy weather we are having right now, snowing one second and raining the next. I can’t get any channel above IDEA 072-00 to come in. When our Dish Network signal messes up like that you can see all kinds of strange stuff in the pixilation. It’s kind of trippy.

As for the words WAR and MARS showing up, if it was there, I missed it. I was kind of pissed that the show I was watching messed up.

But I tell you this…

If I have to miss Conan on TBS because of this I’m going to flip out and Dish Network is going to have one pissed off guy on the line!

edit on 29-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I can understand having weapons stationed in orbit to wage war on earth, but to fight aliens? Space seems like an awfully hard place to defend, its pretty big first of all, and considering we humans cant feed the planet or balance a cheque book I doubt we are capable of defending space. I do think there is a lot of VERY advanced technology we dont know about, but I also think it is propaganda when we hear the military has 20-50 years worth of technology we dont know about.

Just to run on the topic of future weapons, I firmly believe the weapon of the future will be in the realm of telepathy/visualization using intense power of concentration, and fortunatly that weapon will be impossible to use for wars.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gabrielnexus

Where you from brother. Me Im a goshen boy. Thats about 20 miles from cincinnati.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

WEll not that what we have as a global network is used for civilian applications so for people not to know really makes sense as it is at present a need to know basis for now. Also the technologies do not fall under public rights of information as they are developed in and by the private sectors.

Take a look at this FOIA document and for a moment expand what you know presently to incorporate a wider, higher view.

I have seen technology displayed in the night sky which was so far advanced it was closer to a Startrack adventure than reality.

When I read and hear people crying for disclosure, the first thing they need disclosed is what we actually have in our own developments because that is going to be the real eye opener for everybody, far more impressive and shocking really that any alien visitation craft.

edit on 29-11-2011 by antar because: in

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

It was no the whole thing that went out. It was just the weather channel for a few minutes and if channel 12 is still wkrc tv then that too. But it was channel 12.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

More about our planets resources and lives. Not all of our outer space enemies are far more advanced than us.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am just north of Middletown.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

It is the best place to fend off attacks or space craft that refuse to announ e themselves. You would be surprised the things you dont know. Just saying you know of probably 1% of the things in this world and space. Im probably about 35% intelligence and cant talk about more than 90% of what I know. And all I can do with about about the other 9% is tell people on a he is a crazy basis, and the other less than 1% you already know and I would say actually have of that 1% you dont know and that is saying something considering where we are..
edit on 29-11-2011 by ringlejames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thats a wall of text I will need a chance to absorb. Thanks for that link. I understand what you are saying about these private developments, I am still stuck thinking our government is the most powerful technological entity, but I see that is not the case. It would be pretty easy from a mock invasion to occurr considering the ideas mentioned in that document you linked me to. Its on my hard drive now for another day

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

First paragraph is on que Brother. Couldn't have said it any better myself. But there is no point in hiding what is already known to public even if it isnt widely known.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gabrielnexus

The Hell hole of middle twon. Lived there for a year before I moved down here. I actually lived in Middletown and Franklin??? from 1-4

Good to see a fellow Ohioian.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

How can one be surprised by something he does not know. Kidding aside, its cool you know so much about this, and I wish you were at liberty to divulge such information to us ignorant folk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join