It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revenge Tattoo - Women Sues Ex-husband for Tattooing a Pile of Crap on Her Back

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow...The artist actually was able to depict a very rare thing. Unicorn excrement is something only thought of existing but never actually seen by human eyes. Going by only verbal description of fantasized viewings, I must say that this has to be the closest to Unicorn sh!t I have ever seen !!! LMAO !

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The guy was free handing a pile of crap on a drunk girl's back..

Give him a break, his legitimate work might be great!

This is awesome. That's what you get for being a ho!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I am sure the lawyers will end up with most of the money.

It's funny, but in the USA you can sue for just about anything and win, collecting is a whole different story.

Won lawsuits against poor people = nothing.
edit on 29-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Reminds me of a guy in a US jail who did everyone's tattoo's and he didn't like one guy and instead of a eagle on his back he put a picture of Donald duck sucking a willy on his back instead......they had to move him to a different jail

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
my tattoo artist posted this earlier on his page. Funny stuff. Infidelity hardly seems worth it with repercussions such as these. I have to admire his level of dedication to revenge. I bet he was damn near salivating as she signed that consent form. As for that crap tattoo looking like crap....Im sure that was the idea. Revenge isnt supposed to be pretty.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
2 wrongs don't make a right. Neither of them have any class.
I suppose she won't be taking any more [snip] from him!

There are some great tattoo artists out there -
this obviously isn't one of them.
The dude should be shoveling it instead of inking it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

He probably did a crappy job on purpose.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
smoking gun

funny yes, true no?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Trash getting revenge on trash for sleeping with trash.

What have we learned here, boys and girls? Two things. First, don't ever sign anything when you're drunk. Second, if you're cheating on your tattoo-artist boyfriend, don't ever turn your back on him.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

think before you act no! this piece would take at least 4 hours,and thats lots of time to think what your doing.lucky he isn`t charged with assault!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DickGozinya

i would have done a top view of a toilet with a big log in it!!!

NO I WOUDLN`T! i`m a professional,and my rep is worth way more than this stupid crap!.just leave the girl and move on! well i guess its kinda better he used a tattoo `gun`instead of a real one!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If she meets a new guy I guess the good 'ol reverse cowgirl is
out of the question.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm not amused at all. I hope this backfires on her ex husband.

I'm sure many of you think this is funny, but you won't if it happened to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I was always told that women tend to bleed more than men, that's why if they go in drunk, the artist will tell them to come back when they're sober.

Since she was married to him, she should have known that.

I'm guessing the artist/ex who did her work, didn't have much of a reputation to worry about....
edit on 29-11-2011 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Daaaamn, she got owned!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

You really think he was going to take the time to make it look "awesome" ? lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You are absolutely right, if it happened to me, I don't even know what I would do. The guy should pay for what he has done...and I'm sure he will. I'm sure plenty of people would love to get revenge on somebody, I know I would. However, revenge is a slippery slope, and it's not going to feel so good when you are the one who pays the price. What happened in this situation is petty. There are situations where revenge seems like the only option, and I would know. I won't take that route...I'll let karma do it's thing.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

stupid girl wouldn`t look at the outline,before started shading! after i am finished an outline, i switch over to shading mode which takes a few min. i ask my client to check out the progress in this time to reassure them their artwork is what they wanted.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

this is incorrect. woman are actually easier to work on then men(extra layer of fat,& higher pain tollerance for child birth and the like)
the bleeding thing is a problem when people do drink before getting inked.(booze thins your blood)
ya the hooch may kill the pain a bit,but it makes it sloppy for the artist,especially when your bobing all around!
plus your more likely to get heavier scabbing from excess bleeding.
GET YOUR TATTOO SOBER YOU`LL ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE BETTER!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

what about integrity! he just screwed himself as a reputal artist. theres a saying in the tattoo world - you do a bunch of good tattoos,some people will know.you do 1 bad tattoo,everyone will know!!! this is very true

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join