It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Planning To Attack America?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Granted that this site isn't the best news source it really does make you think.

Some intelligence experts believe that Russia may be making preparations for an attack against the United States. The Russians have been storing up grain, foodstuffs, gold, and oil. These Russian underground bunkers can store 326 million tons of grain, and their military can store 80 million tons of grain. Simultaneously, both Republican and Democratic politicians have been steadily disarming America, including the so-called “Super-Committee which made massive cuts to the U.S. military budget, while nations like China are super-charging their military!

Even before the escalation of tensions between Israel and Iran, Russia continues to prepare for nuclear war with the United States. Years ago, the Russian military decided that an all-out nuclear war with the U.S. was winnable. Russia is building massive underground super-cities in order for their top leaders to survive such a nuclear war. Since the 1960’s, when the Anti-War Movement was mobilized, with the help of Russian agents, the Russians vastly increased the building of underground bunkers in case of nuclear war. Russia has numerous giant underground complexes like the giant underground complex the size of Washington D.C., called “Evil Mountain,” or Yamantau Mountain. The purpose of “Evil Mountain” is to enable the Russian elite to survive a nuclear war. In the United States and nations around the world, massive underground bases, many the sizes of cities, are being built in preparation for World War III.

www.pakalertpress.com...

Like I said, not a very credible news site, but what are your thoughts?

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. I ALWAYS had a feeling that the Cold War never really ended and that Russia was playing possum, waiting for the precise moment.
edit on 28-11-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The USA needs to step back and let people get on with their lives.

America has got too big for its boots and the other superpowers are getting fed up with having to intervene in these conflicts...or protect their allies.

EDIT: Its like a bully...eventually someone will take them down...in this case it may be a group of nations that decide enough is enough.
edit on 28-11-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's okay... we have played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare; we are already prepared for this.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
What's sad is when alot of Americans I know,
don't know who to root for.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Good read but like you said, your source is not very credible.
I dont think russias elites are planning on nuclear fallout and being forced to live in underground bunkers. Also just a thought with the bunkers, what would they do when the "fresh" air they need to ventilate their bunkers is full of radiation

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Russia isn't going to attack. Both Russia and the United States have the same problem...ISLAM. By resurrecting the cold war, the Russian's can beat the Muslims back under the rocks they've crawled out from under. And, the U.S. can't stop them, because it "might spark a war". Sure, the U.S. will talk about civil rights, and Russia will saber rattle, then the U.S. will saber rattle, and in the end nothing will happen. Both sides are civilized enough to understand mutual assured destruction. Neither side wants to die. Both sides realize there is a common enemy that does. Buy pork belly stocks on the Russian exchange, because they won't hesitate to dip their bullets in pig fat.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
326 million tons of grain?! Heck they won't need to go Nuclear, they could just overfeed us to death and win.

I agree with 'loves a conspiracy' though, the US needs to rein in and conduct a serious coil formation... Stat! That's why we truly need Ron Paul's intervention. Obama isn't cooperating with anyone - He is really screwing us over here.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
if Russia, were indeed planning an imminent attack on the US, would reliable sources be reporting it? and if so, wouldn't that in turn compromise said attack?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Everybody who can afford it is preparing for something bad to happen.

Giant corporations are saving their money.

Giant banks are saving their money.

Both Russia and China are making preparations.

But recently the most aggressive trouble maker on the planet has been the United States.

Who do you think "patriots" in the US are expecting to attack them? Their own government!

All data points to the US and its military actions overseas as being the biggest "terrorist threat" on the planet right now.

But all this turmoil is being generated by the hidden players who are trying to starve us with war and reduce everyone's ability to stop them from carrying out their crazy plans.

Let's not play into their sick game.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Well I guess the Cats way the hell out of the bag on this one.

Good going guys....

reply to post by Sek82

In Russia, Grain eats you!

reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Too bad eh?

I thought you had a pretty good Anti US rant going.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Its like a bully...eventually someone will take them down...in this case it may be a group of nations that decide enough is enough.

The only bully's I see,are the cowards that decide to take innocent American lives,and innocent lives in general.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Anyone who can appreciate a good Yakof Smirnoff reference is probably a friend of mine. Good work.

I think we're safe from foreign invasion. From domestic federal government gone power mad? Not so sure.

If anything, Russia may back up some of our enemies (ie Iran and others).
As for the stocking up on food and supplies, that's just smart prep for a world that is obviously in a very unstable spot.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Too many nukes in the world,Too much technology to hide in some bunker,that is already well known........

Nowhere to hide...................................

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Now that's one hell of a bomb!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
What's sad is when alot of Americans I know,
don't know who to root for.

Think you hit the nail on the head there bud, wouldn't exactly be the cold war we remember would it? I think you could bank on 18-33% of the U.S. population "defecting".

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

lol im not anti US.....just disgusted at what your/their government does

Like i said, a bully will finally meet their match and i see the US army/government as the biggest bullies on the planet....the people dont control what the government does...although they may condone it due to the propaganda fed to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Slayer, the problem is that there is a good majority of U.S. citizens that consider our government completely rogue. When we have federal agencies selling weapons to Mexican drug cartels who fail to even secure our borders while threatening legal action against states who choose to push there sovereignty rights in defending themselves against these threats, what you have is just the tip of the iceberg.

Corporate lobbying has destroyed our country as a true democratic republic, what we have left is a congress not of the people for the people but of the super rich for the super rich. The draconian laws that are passed at an ever alarming rate in this country are not for the good of the people, they are to insure that corporations make as much money as possible.

As much as the rest of the world is doing, Americans, true Americans are awaking to this fact and summarily rejecting it. I think people want honesty, not more MSM magic shows, Fox and CNN are not David Blaine. A first step would be to start telling the truth to the American people but you and I both know thats not going to happen anytime soon.

Dial down your disdain for Americans who seem disillusioned too you, it's obvious you feel some sort of national pride but you must understand there are people under different circumstances that feel differently and they are just as entitled to feel that way.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Unless Mother Russia has some suicidal death-wish......I highly doubt this will happen.This is just more fear-mongering "chicken little the sky is falling" rubbish on this site......

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

No offense, but what the hell does ANY of that have to do with the price of eggs in China or the thread topic or a possible attack by Russia on the US?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the analysis and appraisal of what you think you know about me and why I'm here as a member but, You wouldn't mind if I post as I choose?

Don't worry, I wont bother trying to assess you or why you are here as you have me

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I wouldn't care to guess why you are here as a member. I respect you and I follow all of your threads, not only do I consider them well researched and though out, I find the way you present them to be amazing, you may even say I am a fan of yours in most respects.

I have noticed however, in a couple threads here and there, you take to people who have a certain opinion as bashing America and being "Anti American". While I have some choice words for the U.S. Government, I consider myself as American as they come and while everything I say may not be warm and cozy with our current political structure I sure as hell am American, born, raised and will die as exactly that.

I just hope that you know that when I and some others on ATS don't show our "appreciation" for our current government, we are not being Un-American. I don't plan on burning any flags and I try to present the way I feel in a logical and thought out manner.

And..... It has alot to do with eggs in China!

edit on 29-11-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join