It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unity. Crossing Dimensional Borders.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
A point has no width or height. Therefore it cannot exist as something defineable.

One-dimensional width is non-existent, or undefined. Yet for a one-dimensional length to exist, it must go between two points. A point has no width and no length. So when a one dimensional line goes from point A to point B, where is it really going? In and out of the undefineable.

And when a 2nd dimension is added, that 2nd dimension is also coming out of the undefineable But, for the second dimensional object to cross the bridge from one line to another, it must have a definite destination, yes? It should be going from line A to line B. Well, the line has no width and a point has no width or length, so for a 2d planar object to go from line A to line B in order to create the dimension of width, it basically has to cross a bridge from something that is undefineable and to something that is undefineable. And when it does this, you would expect that it is finally a defineable object, yes?

No. Now, there is another bridge to be crossed. This is a bridge from plane to plane to form a height. This object, originating from something that is undefineable is still, in essence, undefineable. So in order to create a bridge from plane A to plane B, it must come out of the still undefineable and in to the undefineable. When this happens, a 3d object will have successfully been made. So is a 3d object finally a defineable object? The question is: How big are you?

Can you see that the existence of the 0 dimensional point is the reason we have relativity?

How do we cross the bridge from one 3d object to another to manifest the 4th dimension? Well, if I were to attempt this alone, I would have to create a bridge from myself to another 3d object. We would definitely have to become one object. I do this. My 100+ threads speak of unity. I merge with my environment. We become one. What I am is undefined. What I am merging with is undefined. Those are the pre-requisites. The point is, defining reality is a barrier to the united experience of it.

Unity. Crossing dimensional borders. We are one with The Source. The Source is undefineable.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The one point you can determine is your point. Call your point, point A. This is the only point you can determine. 'B' is a fabrication, a manisfestation of point A. B is still A.
B will always be A.
A was is and always will be primary.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The one point you can determine is your point. Call your point, point A. This is the only point you can determine. 'B' is a fabrication, a manisfestation of point A. B is still A.
B will always be A.
A was is and always will be primary.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

But even point A cannot be determined without context. Without context, point A fluctuates. Were it not for the context of our environment, we wouldn't be able to define ourselves.

So the illusion of B is used to help define ourselves. If you look within, you will see that you are everywhere. You will see that there is only one point. Due to our indeterminability, we are able to manifest the illusion of separation.

The first dimension is the illusion of separation of points. The second dimension is the illusion of separation of lines. The third dimension is the illusion of separation of planes. The fourth dimension is the illusion of separation of volumes. In other words, if we were to ascend into another dimension, we would be going into a whole new universe. At some point, we arrive at a dimension where unity naturally begins to reintegrate and the illusion of separation fades away. So we go from Alpha to Omega only to find out that they are the same, thus we never really went anywhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

S&F for blowing my mind!

Unlike that other post, lol.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nihonjindesu08

hhaa so funny how ab blow ur mind

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

it is not unknown it is conceived, absolute superiority is positive present move out of true freedom

the logic that it seems hard to grasp mayb bc it is unreal and since reality is too wide rich so everyone think that truth is out of reality, while it isnt

where reality is true has nothing to do with where ones are being positively real

reality is true where it is independant fully and absolutely superior moving alone in freedom reference

how what is superior is always right for sure but then how what is superior is what really exist

so when u honestly exist, u would b that sense of u that reject justification and approvals and leave it all to that point true of ur existence right

but also in relative objective justifications means, what moved freely as then true of absolute superiority, is more conscious of its necessary ends right being more positive bc as it is aware of its true value move, so linear logics is the only reference there
future is superior to present as present superior to past in freedom constancy values

so what u try to describe right, is that freedom is not an object ever

while it is true existence sense thing

u cannot define freedom, unlike what people say, freedom is primary nothing while always aware there
and that sense is precious bc of its superiority relative to truth, so even when positive perspective exist, intelligent freedom prefer to b out of it then to b real

but the only way to b out constant is to b superior

while it coincide with what i said before, what u realize or do make u more

those coincidence and others is a hint that it comes from truth

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

u cannot define freedom,

Then freedom is God. Buddhism is based on the idea of becoming liberated from incarnation at death.

but the only way to b out constant is to b superior

Superiority is an illusion. How can one be superior to another when all there is is one? Superiority is dependent on separation of which is an even greater illusion.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08

S&F for blowing my mind!

Unlike that other post, lol.

I'm not sure what post you are referring to. I admit, though, that the last few days my posts haven't been up to par.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Point A never fluctuates. A is here and now and so are you. There is nothing more stable than that wholly communion.
All things are seen from point A. Point A is not tiny it is boundless.
Why do you want to define youself?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Point A never fluctuates. A is here and now and so are you. There is nothing more stable than that wholly communion.
All things are seen from point A. Point A is not tiny it is boundless.
Why do you want to define youself?

A point fluctuates in size. The moment the point is defined, the point has become another size. How big are you? There's no real answer to this question because we are made from this point. Size fluctuates. Nothing is defined.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

A is all no matter how big it 'thinks' it is. How could it measure itself?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

A is all no matter how big it 'thinks' it is. How could it measure itself?

It can't truly measure itself. It can craft an illusion of separation for itself and then be able to create reference points so that it can say, compared to that size, I am this size. We created the space on a tape measure and called it inches. But how big is an inch really? The answer is indeterminable. It is as you said, there is no reference, it is all what we are.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Then freedom is God.
Superiority is an illusion. How can one be superior to another when all there is is one? Superiority is dependent on separation of which is an even greater illusion.

u didnt read my post, one is not objective it is truth concept of true absolute freedom, it necessarily become one constant fact, so god is only one and every human in his free sense out of all conditions is also only one, bc truth is

absolute superiority is not objective more then what freedom is not objective, that is how it is the only way, u must look at all u see as a whole objective true superiority then ur move must be in that freedom superiority superior at one point without meaning it, it will b true move, that is all to truth not to anyone nor anything

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

but since objective is in a dimension absolutely true existence, then superior sense must b only upon oneself constant objective fact known
and a total separation between absolute objective and relative objective which is self reality must exist of conscious right moves

then a sense of true freedom will rise relatively or clearly from self superiority realization right freedom,

what matter is the truth only so sooner or later only what is true will exist

new topics

top topics

join