It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has there been any official explanation as to why

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
the number of passengers lost on the 911 flights don't add up with the names list, if you count them they don't add up. Also the passenger lists that dont add up
www.cnn.com...
the LINK WORKS now
I'm curious after all this time has this question about the numbers not adding up been answered by anyone, the airlines, the government?

Here is the way the numbers add up, there are supposed to be 257 people total on the 911 planes, the number of names released 231, now there no arab names on the passenger list released at all, so add in the 19 names of the hi-jackers and you still got 7 passengers missing. this si supposed to be the official passenger list, no where does it say that they have omitted anyone due to the request of family members

[edit on 5-9-2004 by goose]

[edit on 5-9-2004 by goose]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Link no good.......

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
Try this.
The last comma should be aperiod, I think.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
www.cnn.com...
Try this.
The last comma should be aperiod, I think.

Thanks I was checking to make sure the link worked and fixed it and had two responses already, sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Possibly

1) the family members did not give permission
or
2) they did not post the names of the hijackers?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
Possibly

1) the family members did not give permission
or
2) they did not post the names of the hijackers?

Its more than that, go to this website it explains the problems with the numbers better than I can.
www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For all the people who believe the explanation given on 911, please explain the passenger list and why it does not add up and why has not one news reporter tackled this on their shows? This question is strange, why are the numbers not adding up, they should add up? And if they (911 commission) did do such a bangup job why has the government not answered this question, what did the 911 commission say about this one anyone know?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Am I the only person who wants to know where the missing 7 people are and why there is no official investigation into this or explanation for this?

new topics

top topics

join