It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dream of a Alien Invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I hope this is the right section to put this in. I wanted to share a dream on here and I made a video for it. I have posted one other time on ATS and was attacked with my posting about my pictures of something behind the sun that I say is a planet but of course people said it was a flare. Any how that's not what I am here for I just hope you guys see the video and understand where I am coming from. Also the youtube account is not mine I am a female.
Don't know how to embed so here is the link.
www.youtube.com...

I forgot to mention in the video that in my research of others having dreams of an alien invasion deception happened in winter. I had my dream also take place in winter so it may occur with the December 21,2012 end of world theory. I don't believe the world will end but maybe an alien invasion may occur in that time along with other major catastrophes.
edit on 25-11-2011 by Fight4YourSoul because: forgot to add to video

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was very interested in what you had to say until I saw that your YT video is 23 minutes long. Is there any chance that you could you please write us a synopsis of the video, so that we don't have to waste 23 minutes of our lives?

Many thanks

Rev

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This was actually an interesting video, thanks for making it. The video is 23 minutes long, but the actual description of the dream is only a minute or so. The rest is some interesting research and other video clips about alien life and other things.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

Interesting....who do you think the lady with the soft voice is.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Fight4YourSoul

I just figured how to embed so here it is but I posted it twice sorry...

edit on 26-11-2011 by Fight4YourSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join