It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea Threatens south with "a Sea of Fire"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So if theres not enough signs of a wider world war, now the koreas are fighting again. Technically, they are still at war as there previously started war ended in a truce. So a little something else to worry about huh

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I was just thinking about that... The Korea.. I was just thinking if something goes down in Syria, I wouldn't be suprised if NK started something with SK, while the distraction was in place..

good find..

THis is sounding interesting..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

2nd

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In case of a world war, North Korea has a big enough military to defend its allies abroad and still follow its agenda at home. If the world is at war no one will be able to defend South Korea and I think the North will probably jump on the oppurtunity. Remember North Korea has one of the strongest, largest and most advanced armies in the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What is there for us to do? Nothing... I'm just gonna prepare myself for the worst, I'm 18 and I'll be one of the first the U.S. army drafts, if there is a draft.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
In case of a world war, North Korea has a big enough military to defend its allies abroad and still follow its agenda at home. If the world is at war no one will be able to defend South Korea and I think the North will probably jump on the oppurtunity. Remember North Korea has one of the strongest, largest and most advanced armies in the world.

I don't know where you are getting your source material but you seem to have been given some laughably bad information.

Would you mind posting some links?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

I don't know where you are getting your source material but you seem to have been given some laughably bad information.

Would you mind posting some links?

About what? its opinion

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
D'oh, I debated and talked at length about North Korea almost 10 years in school. 5 years before that, my brother did. Point being, the talk about North Korea is like the constant worrying about the next disaster comet that is supposed to hit the Earth. North Korea's government has the mind of a small child, and should be treated as such. Discipline them when they do wrong, and when they want something, sometimes it's okay to buy them some candy so they'll shut up for awhile. Obviously this is just my opinion, but this is always how I've thought of NK. Of course, dealing with a small child with nuclear weapons is dangerous, but I think the NK's #@$* well know the consequences of doing anything rash...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
What is there for us to do? Nothing... I'm just gonna prepare myself for the worst, I'm 18 and I'll be one of the first the U.S. army drafts, if there is a draft.
If there is a draft, fight for your rights and tell the fat cats to fight their own war

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Seems the russians and chinese are now preparing to stretch america at all fronts.

dangerous times.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

bug out ,be a survivalist move to the forests and indian reservations.Could be safety there.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

There will be no draft. There is no need for a draft. The military is currently turning people away or making them wait almost a full year. If the US needed more troops it would just need to re-activate all combat troops who have severed in the last 5-8 years.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
they'll give ol kimmie his handout again and he will go back to watching his cartoons for awhile..

edit on 25/11/11 by Expat888 because: tengu..

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Idk about that. Given total war, solely between North and South Korea, the South would win hands down. Better technology, if need be draft to get same amount of men as the North, and more resources.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

North Korea has pretty good chemical arsenal plus nukes. Also has a bioweapons program .

I wouldn't say that.Seems Russia has ordered north to start the rumbling.

top topics

join