It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the acronymn www engineered by the New World Order to be the numerical equivalent of 666 in Hebr

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Nope. WWW stands for "world wide web" which is referring to the massive interconnected network we call the internet.

Wow, even if you clicked on this thread the instant it was created, you were able to read all that, and post your reply within 3 mins? I don't believe you. I think you replied to the thread title only. Can we say "knee-jerk reaction? What's the gematria for "fail"??

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
reply to post by doulos33

www in Jewish Gematria Equals: 2700 ( w 900 w 900 w 900 )

On the other hand, Carbon has six electrons, six neutrons and six protons. It is the mark of mankind. It is the preferred trading system for the New World Order and will likely replace money to "Save the Environment."

Interesting... Many esoteric authors use reverse decoding... So in reverse it would be 006 006 006... Interesting.

I always thought that WWW looks kinda like a serpent or snake maybe like you would see on a cave drawing. The serpent that wrapped itself around the world? Could this be one of the dragons or beasts mentioned in the Bible?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Don't you love how wilder and wilder these crackpot theories get? They are so desperate for controversy, they they have been reduced to this.

It is both hilarious and pathetic.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My wife likes this one: Look at your phone pad, it looks like this...

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

Now add them horizontally in gematria fashion...

1+2+3=6
4+5+6=15=6
7+8+9=24=6

Makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
has anyone typed 'WWW' in the last 10 yrs? seems like a great way to uuuuhm, do nothing.

oh noes 666 is in my brain and i didnt even know .

edit:

My wife likes this one: Look at your phone pad, it looks like this... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Now add them horizontally in gematria fashion... 1+2+3=6 4+5+6=15=6 7+8+9=24=6 Makes you wonder.

your wife needs a hobby.
edit on 24-11-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

My wife likes this one: Look at your phone pad, it looks like this... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Now add them horizontally in gematria fashion... 1+2+3=6 4+5+6=15=6 7+8+9=24=6 Makes you wonder.

uhhh how does 4+5+6=15=6? i see the 15 but the 6? what for some reason you divide by 2.5? but the last one 7+8+9=24=6 because you divide by 4? who gets to choose what number you use to divide by?

Also the true number of the beast is 616, so all your arguments are pointless.

616 ("six hundred and sixteen", or "six hundred sixteen" in American English) is believed by some to have been the original Number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.[1] Different early versions of the Book of Revelation gave different numbers, and 666 had been widely accepted as the original number. In 2005, however, a fragment of papyrus 115 was revealed, containing the earliest known version of that part of the Book of Revelation discussing the Number of the Beast. It gave the number as 616, suggesting that this may have been the original

Wiki.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www=666?
very possible. There are signs and signals all around us. The beast system can be identified by four things----his name, his image, his mark and his number.

The image is the triple tau. The cross is a hex sign.
His mark is represented by his initials which is SS.
Keep digging.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join