It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy protester's miscarriage claim questioned...."My daughter is a compulsive liar,"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
Compulsive liars populate OWS? I'm shocked!

hah! great post

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This kind of accusation on the "troubled" teens part, is not only going to further tarnish OWS participants but overall gives a bad reputation for people coming forth on claims of police brutality. Namely WA State;

WA State police have had an incident which resulted in a death, brought guilty in court this year: See here.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

The only people it should make think twice are those making a false claim. Those who were beaten it should not get dropped. Scrutiny is good, keeps everybody honest.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm pregnant but all the stress arguing on ATS about OWS made me lose it .

I blame them both !!!!!

Ok that's not true but there are some people out there dumb enough to believe that what a crying shame don't care for OWS any.

But on this one they have no blame.
edit on 23-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I'm pregnant but all the stress arguing on ATS about OWS made me lose it .

I blame them both !!!!!

Ok that's not true but there are some people out there dumb enough to believe that what a crying shame don't care for OWS any.

But on this one they have no blame.
edit on 23-11-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

you should sue.. and blame EVERYONE but yourself

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The OWS propaganda machine caught in a lie, great story.
The girl likely needs psychiatric help.
The story though is purely propaganda, to create a phoney rally call.
A trick taken from the bookpages of history.

Everything that comes out of this phoney movement needs to be thoroughly scrutinized over and over with a finetooth comb because there is agenda and motive to forcefeed a lot of ugliness into the publics perception. They have their founding father Globalist's untold wealth and power to oil the machine. They employ the most unsavory communist organizations to pull the levers. The 99% need to be careful not to fall for these OWS 1%'ers tricks.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Please allow me to sidetrack this for just a moment. It seems like the lying issues is pretty well covered for now.

In this thread and its companion about the beating, I've seen several posters protest that it was especially wrong of the police to hit a girl (or a woman). Why? If a woman in a crowd is "roughed up," is it worse than if a guy had been?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is an all time low for occu piers!

How could someone do this?

She makes me sick.
edit on 23-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So a 99%er is suing to be a 1%, I love irony

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't believe there would be anyway tell whether she was really pregnant. She could have taken an at home pregnancy test and postponed any doctor visits. She may have not had the time to schedule one with all of the protesting she was doing.
I do find it funny that her mom, and sister have so much negative things to say about her but I'm wondering are they even her blood relatives? The article kept mentioning 10 years...They seemed more like step relations.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'm confused by your use of the words 'fake protester claims'. It's just a syntax problem on my part- do you mean the claims are fake, or the protester is? Because the video makes look like a real protester in a real protest situation.
I'm only asking clarification due the the many reports of provocateurs.

I kinda feel bad for her, with that unfortunate surname. She grew up hearing the slogan "Fox lies." Maybe she was affected.

Edit: okay, I now feel sorry for her for more than just her last name.
edit on 23-11-2011 by TheCounselor because: Omigod I just saw her picture

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
if this is true, I sort of had a feeling when I first posted about it that it could be fake.
if it's not, then my feeling about it being fake, was fake itself.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I tried so hard to shed some light in the other thread about this. Alas, few people will listen. Especially when you post in the wee hours of the morning.

The way I see it there are two possibilities at this point

1) This could be a stupid girl trying to cash in.

2) This could be a double-cross where she was co-opted by the police. (the police report that surfaced may support this hypothesis) In return for dropping charges from the previous incident, she goes to a protest and drops this story.

This needs to monitored and we need to "follow the money". It will very interesting to find out if she somehow comes into some cash even after she is proven to be a liar (which I have no doubt she will be).

As I tried to illustrate in the other thread, nothing is clear and this appears to be a trap set for the hot-headed. High emotions make people stupid and prevents them from asking the right questions. It seems as if this trap was very effective.

Who benefits from this fiasco in the end? Not OWS. So then the question remains, is she acting alone or was she co-opted? These are the only pertinent questions.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Applauses to the parents though, this took alot of courage and selflessness

It takes courage to throw your troubled former foster daughter out to the wolves?

This girl obviously has problems otherwise she wouldn't be out on the street and her family should be goddamn ashamed for abandoning her to live in squalor. If you don't have family you have nothing. The more I read these replies the more I'm convinced we need some form of forced birth control because it appears most of you have no concept of what family should be.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Please allow me to sidetrack this for just a moment. It seems like the lying issues is pretty well covered for now.

In this thread and its companion about the beating, I've seen several posters protest that it was especially wrong of the police to hit a girl (or a woman). Why? If a woman in a crowd is "roughed up," is it worse than if a guy had been?

NO.

Why are you trying to side track this into a meaningless argument? No one on this thread has mentioned anything about not beating girls, so why are you trying to side track the conversation?

The people on this thread are not the easily manipulated and emotionally immature dupes that have been lead by the nose in the other thread. Please contribute to the conversation that is going, or be suspected of having ulterior motives.
edit on 23-11-2011 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Figured as much. No sane pregnant woman would be out there like that. And if she had really had a miscarriage, the only person to point the blame would be herself. Anything can happen at these things.. stampedes.. police don't know you're pregnant and even if they did would they care? And depending on the state, I bet I could argue manslaughter in a court of law against her.. If it were true.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Like the old saying goes….If you can’t beat’em….sue’em!!

So she’s going to sue the PD, huh? We’ll see how well that works out. It'll go something like this:

“Yes, your honor, I was at a protest.”

“Yes, your honor, the police did ask me to leave.”

“Yes, your honor, I did approach the police line.”

“But, your honor, I have freedom of speech!”

Ridiculous!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Parents like that make me sick. Bashing her own daughter in the public eye.
I would not have told that mother either. Parents like that rarely know what is going on, because the kids don't want to deal with crap like she just said when they tell them. Good example of a crappy parent.

That is so unfair. How can you judge people you have never met? I would suggest that this "crappy parent" knows more about Ms Fox than you do and could possibly be a much more accurate authority on the matter. What is good parenting to you anyway? Agreeing with everything your kid does and says no matter what it is?

The fact is, people are trying to verify her story and it is the victim who is making it difficult to do so. If the situation were completely reversed and only a police video tape could verify the story, and police refused to release the tape, everyone would be screaming and shouting that Police are covering up and intentionally not showing the evidence because the Police are in the wrong. So why would the same logic not apply to the victim for refusing to provide evidence of her claim?

Sorry but there are way too many fact to this situation that do not add up. First off all, she is homeless and has been at Occupy since day 1. Occupy has been going on for close to 2 months now, so that would make her pregnant already at the time Occupy started. Violence has been a possibility since day 1, there have been some clashes already, so she knew full well what the dangers were at the time this incident supposedly occurred. Yet she says, "I didnt think it would be like this?". Well where has she been? I am not even there and I know the risk, but I am expected to buy a story from someone who is there and claims they had no idea there would be any risk? This girl can not go to the hospital to get her records (which by the way when you are released they give you paperwork to take with you), but she was able to go to find out she was pregnant after the Occupy began, she was able to go to the hospital for prenatal care and an ultrasound, but now she has no time to go, but she has time to search for lawyers? Even a lawyer is going to ask for evidence. Sorry, but this is a huge red flag.

And yet, you want to judge her parent for saying she is a liar? I can tell you for a fact, my mother loves me. She wants to see the best for me. If I were to go on TV and make a claim that she knew was not true, she would be the first one to stand up and say, "He is full of crap, don't believe it". If she knew I was telling the truth, she would be the first to stand by my side and do everything in her power to help me. The fact that this girl's own Mother is casting doubt on her story to me is very telling, and the fact that this "victim" refuses to aid in her own defense is even more telling.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic
I don't believe there would be anyway tell whether she was really pregnant. She could have taken an at home pregnancy test and postponed any doctor visits. She may have not had the time to schedule one with all of the protesting she was doing.
I do find it funny that her mom, and sister have so much negative things to say about her but I'm wondering are they even her blood relatives? The article kept mentioning 10 years...They seemed more like step relations.

She claims she has ultrasound images of her pregnancy:

In an interview Tuesday at the Occupy Seattle encampment on Capitol Hill, Fox said she had three ultrasound pictures of her fetus in her tent, but declined to show them to reporters. The Seattle Times

And then there is this:

She said she learned the sex of her fetus about 10 weeks into her pregnancy via an ultrasound test, although gender typically is not detected via ultrasound until the 16th week of pregnancy, according to a medical journal. Fox said the baby's father is in jail.

OiO

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
She has NO PROOF!!
If she did she would of had it ready to go..

No wonder her rents kicked her out!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join