It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians Are Becoming Unstoppable (Warning: Graphic Pictures)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Siddharta

The photo you provided is not "FAKE"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The Muslim Brotherhood will inevitably control Egypt, likely they will be voted in outright, but even if only partially they will be a working as a state within a state to seize complete power.

They simply will not be able to help themselves in attacking Israel - likely they will move towards a caliphate with the other new Islamicist regimes and Turkey - endtimes fever will remove all restraint and reason - Israel will end up using it's Samson Option against them - exactly what the NWO wants!.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

That image with both eyes covered is a complete photoshop job. A really bad one at that.

I'm sure it has been pointed out many times, but I don't want to search throughout the thread

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
if they are threatening to tear down the cell towers and destroy the isp's equipment, what the hell do the hilton family think they are doing letting snipers onto the roof of their building, if that is true and it becomes more of a pain in the ass for the protestors than it is now, i guess it will get burnt to the ground.
Riots are unpredictable animals with their own energy and spirits, and this one certainly has the genuine look and feel to it, none of this OWS bs.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

No.. that's a real one.
I have seen someone cut their face/head and it bled just like that.
Cuts on the head bleed a lot. That's a legit one. The double eye patch is a fake though which I assume is why OP removed it.. though OP did leave the information that the guy lost both eyes which should probably either be backed up or removed.
edit on 23-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

oh come come, you can't dismiss something as a fake and then decry you cannot be bothered to provide the evidence to back your mouth up.
Deny Ignorance by sharing the proof of your photoshop allegation by presenting the evidence, if you believe you can.
If not, don't make accusations you have no intention of even pretending to have any conviction in, it makes you look facile, at best.

EDIT.
My apologies, i was writing as you were writing your second post.
edit on 23-11-2011 by The X because: Apology.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The X

Look at the picture.. it's a very very poor photoshop. Anyone with common sense can see that the band is a reverse of the other band and they "patch" is very crudely cut out. I am denying ignorance by calling out blatant photo shopping. If you deny it is shopped than you are embracing ignorance.

Edit: it's ok. I was referring to the double eye patch picture on the first page.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
power to the people...

thank you, thank you, thank you

i choose the people over governments 10 times out of 10

thank you

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys

Looks like the UFC to me! How do you exactly tell if its not real blood via an image? When I look at it, the only thing which raises some questions to me are the signs of movement (in and around the hair) which are not evident in the blood. Just interested!

It’s most evident in the eyebrows. Blood doesn’t coagulate in such a large amount like that. There would definitely be a lot of blood in eye sockets. There is not. Blood would also be running down the sides of the nose. It would be possible if he was looking straight down, but he is standing up. The blood is breaking the laws of gravity.

Another think to consider, it is natural to rub your face if something is on it. There would be blood rubbed all around his face do to the sensation.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

...though OP did leave the information that the guy lost both eyes which should probably either be backed up or removed.

In the same post I said I removed it, you can find the link to my source.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
thank you so much for making this thread OP, were not animals, and wherever a group of men try to treat the innocent like animals there will be be brave men and women everywhere ready to stand up and show them were much more than property! to say this has inspired me is an understatement, "PROTECT THE WEAK, FREE THE OPPRESSED, AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE OPPRESSORS".

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
These folks here are true patriots of their country...

If any patriots (defender of ones country) is reading this; see my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Okay dude, let's cut through this. The picture is fake. What are you trying to say?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I appreciate your input, but the other photo does make this photo much less of an issue. Sometimes the shock of an image cast doubt over others, but in this case, I'm hard pressed to call it faked. Also, upon closer re-examination, the blur evident in the hair area is also visible to some degree in the blood as opposed to what I initially thought. I'd side with genuine on this one, but your input is valued and it does look 'wrong' as to the flow, but who knows this guys movements during/after the blood flows.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo

Okay dude, let's cut through this. The picture is fake. What are you trying to say?

In my origional post, I stated...

I feel for everyone in the movement, but don't inflame the situation into something more than what it is.

I'm just stating the facts. I mean no disrespect...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Especially for you, I put the pic I found besides the other one:

So, these must be two manipulated fotos proving that Egypt does not exist!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

Oh man, I'm so sorry! I've created a disaster in this awesome thread! :-( Everyone, please note, TheAlmo removed the photo as soon as it was pointed out clearly faked. He's not trying to pull the wool over anybodies eyes, rather, lifting it. Lets focus on the bigger issues here and hopefully move past this disaster I inadvertently created here. :-/

The second blood pic in question is clearly legit, damn that twin eye patch casting doubts!
edit on 23-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Your efforts are appreciated. Thank you. Now, as I said, if the pic is fake, it's still telling a story that happened in the streets of Egypt. The picture is of someone with blood on them, which is very likely. It would be important to examine if it showed police running people over or something unique and controversial like that.
edit on 23-11-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

No disaster here, Qumulys. I directed him to the source and it's no big deal.

Thank you all for your support and beautiful comments.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siddharta

Especially for you, I put the pic I found besides the other one:

So, these must be two manipulated fotos proving that Egypt does not exist!

I'm really not in the mood for attitudes right now thank you. Here's a question, what's the first thing you do when something splashes on your face? You NATURALLY wipe it off. If it's not with your hands, it's usually your fore arm. I see "supposed" blood on his face but nowhere else.

Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. I just gave you mine...

Cheers

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join