It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Phil Schneider

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There is this paranormal internet show host, Kevin Smith, and he has posted in his facebook (for those logged in to facebook just put Kevin Smith) that a guest of his, this USArmy guy, has been found dead.

This witness, James Norton, was based at Fort Benning Georgia, and in 1977, he says that a massive ufo incident involving personnel abductions and battles, was underway.

I am unable to copy/paste Smith's news tidbit. But here is a video of the witness's account.

edit on 22-11-2011 by Saucerwench because: correction

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I've never heard this story before, it's interesting. I'll reserve my final judgement till i can research it, thanks for posting it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Could be interesting. Does anybody else know any more about this? It seems a bit far fetched but then all the best UFO stories do. I hope it's not just another tall tale.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have an interesting experience, and I believe it's about this case. Some years back, it was between 2004 and 06. Not sure. I was living in the city of Chicago. In my apartment, I was watching their local (local FOX) evening news, and was stunned to see a short story about (I -think- it was) the witness John Vasquez. Telling of this Fort Benning Army ufo incident, which I had never heard of. The FOX story focused on the man's problems with PTSD. Well, I got on my phone (i guess it was the very next morning, after thinking about this amazing news all night) and began to pose questions about the ufo story, and the man who answered was very abruptly blowing me off. Very. Like I don't know what you mean, there was no ufo thing, GET LOST. He did not ask me why and when I may have saw this or anything, and I was not rude and aggressive nor nutty sounding. Pissed me off.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Saucerwench because: I accidently wrote "I think" one hundred times. Geez. "Ya know."

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

Here is part 2 for you.(I just saw there are a few more parts to this after part 2)

Not sure what to believe but it is interesting.
edit on 22-11-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I was reading the comments in Kev's facebook news about James. Ohhhhhhh My gawd. So WEIRD. Nothing makes sense. Nada. This James collapses on the 13 and 8 days later, is dead. The 'Authorities' declare, it was because of cancer. (Thats the -speediest- cancer death I ever heard of.) Well, everyone who spoke to him prior, said there was NO inkling of illness. More strangely, James goes on this other 'show' and said "Lala I made it all up, hehe!"
*W*T*F*!!??

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes i remember about two months ago this story came to my ears, not that he was dead but his story they were multiple witnesses on military training field maybe 25 years ago from what i recall.

The thing is at the the time i tought smoking gun, he was saying he had pieces of craft or material he kept all along the last 25 years buried in it's yard. He tried to contact some serious ufo researchers and a meeting was put in place between them.

But he turned back just before meeting saying his life was threatened.

This is what i recall from this, i'm sorry i can't find where i read this.

But if it's true he's dead and we are talking about the same guy then i guess it's up to ATS members to tell it's a coincidence or not.

I say odd.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I thought I recognized the name , there was a thread on this guy not too long ago , he claims to own crashed UFO artifact and has it buried in his back yard , he said he would only show it to credible UFOlogists

He also claims to be based at Fort McClellan, Alabama which apparently closed in 1977 , check the thread HERE

There is UFO activity at this base, it seems that our military is test flying UFOs over the base. Norton has incredible night vision footage of UFOs of all colors taken on the base. He has footage of a UFO going from one horizon to another horizon in a mere 2 seconds. He has video footage of a triangle shaped UFO that hovers over the base, no sound being emitted. He has all of this video footage for any credible UFOlogist to review!
www.sacramentopress.com...

edit on 22-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ok i got the link from where i read this.

Gortex provided link to the basic story i never saw before, this is the same.

Paul Dale Roberts in Gortex link is also a columnist for another site, link to the story ..unexplained mysteries

I think it's interesting because it is the real time update by Paul Dale Roberts a couples of weeks just before the meeting was cancelled.

Paul, I heard what happened to the Command Sergeant Major, I was going to step forth, reveal myself and talk about what happened at Fort Benning, but I had an incident today. At 5am (he is talking Pacific Standard Time) I went out to my car, I was getting ready to head to work and I saw 5 black sedans parked in from of my house. The sedans were Chrysler 300s I think. Driving the vehicles were either military men or government men, wearing suits and sunglasses. As soon as I walked towards my car, they all left at the same time. They continued to stare at me, as they drove off. I'm OUT! I'm out of the game and I am not going to reveal anything else. I am not going to put my family, my life in danger. Grab a clue, the government is NEVER going to reveal this to the public. It's over with. Got to go.

Well i guess we will never know.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Interesting about Fort McClellen in Alabama, curious why it would close up......in 1977.
The Cold War was still going strong and serious then.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I thought I recognized the name , there was a thread on this guy not too long ago , he claims to own crashed UFO artifact and has it buried in his back yard , he said he would only show it to credible UFOlogists

He also claims to be based at Fort McClellan, Alabama which apparently closed in 1977 , check the thread HERE

There is UFO activity at this base, it seems that our military is test flying UFOs over the base. Norton has incredible night vision footage of UFOs of all colors taken on the base. He has footage of a UFO going from one horizon to another horizon in a mere 2 seconds. He has video footage of a triangle shaped UFO that hovers over the base, no sound being emitted. He has all of this video footage for any credible UFOlogist to review!
www.sacramentopress.com...

edit on 22-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Gortex, I have to disagree: go to this link www.mcclellan.army.mil... and you will find that the closure date was 1999, not 1977...

will have to watch the vids later, lunch is over...sigh...

seeker

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Well that will teach me not to relate info verbatim from a linked thread before reading the info myself

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
There have been other testimony from another soldier confirming this incident at Fort Benning in the past...

Here's a link to that story, plus that Norton guy is also the first to post a comment at the end of the other persons story about it..

Pretty convincing stuff. --I believe there is also a video documentary somewhere with this other person's story...

Other soldier's testimony
edit on 22-11-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hmm, this sounds as if it's more circumstantial evidence. Just read my post in another thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Well that will teach me not to relate info verbatim from a linked thread before reading the info myself

Best post I have seen you make

What a NOVEL idea... follow a link and verify the data... be cool if more did that

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selyatek
But if it's true he's dead and we are talking about the same guy then i guess it's up to ATS members to tell it's a coincidence or not.
I say odd.

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by boondock-saint
have u read the news lately??
Scientist keep dying or suiciding lately,
might be a good reason.

Hmmmm funny you should mention that....

Cmd Sgt Maj James Norton has passed away

I was informed this evening that Cmd Sgt Maj James Norton has died. Info is sketchy at the moment, but it is this: a few weeks ago he was busted from CSM down to Private and posted to guard duty at a closed base. On Nov 13th he was found unconscious at his post and transported to hospital. He was diagnosed with cancer and Hep C. On Nov 21st he died in ICU. ~Kevin Smith

information-machine.blogspot.com...

Ya know another odd thing... seems Boondoc Saint has ALSO disappeared

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Saucerwench, which "other show" are you referring to?

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I was reading the comments in Kev's facebook news about James. Ohhhhhhh My gawd. So WEIRD. Nothing makes sense. Nada. This James collapses on the 13 and 8 days later, is dead. The 'Authorities' declare, it was because of cancer. (Thats the -speediest- cancer death I ever heard of.) Well, everyone who spoke to him prior, said there was NO inkling of illness. More strangely, James goes on this other 'show' and said "Lala I made it all up, hehe!"
*W*T*F*!!??

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I was reading the comments in Kev's facebook news about James. Ohhhhhhh My gawd. So WEIRD. Nothing makes sense. Nada. This James collapses on the 13 and 8 days later, is dead. The 'Authorities' declare, it was because of cancer. (Thats the -speediest- cancer death I ever heard of.) Well, everyone who spoke to him prior, said there was NO inkling of illness.

He probably had cancer for a long time and was not aware of it. I had a family member die just a month after being diagnosed. She had, as you said, "no inkling" of illness until feeling ill and disoriented one day.

Let's use logic and common sense here for a minute. The implication being that the government killed Mr. James to keep him silent, why would they do that? In the public conscious, Mr. James was non-existent. I know UFO believers like to think of their beliefs as that which all in life revolves, but in truth only a scant few people know what the Kevin Smith Show is, fewer still would have heard Mr. James particular claims on that show and fewer still would believe them. So why would the government bother killing someone so insignificant to silence them, only lending credence to their claims?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Not a bad thread, just nothing to do with Phil or anybody like him. By the way, does anyone know who gave Phil access to tour the Denver Airport underground base? I was aware it was around the time he was talking so it may have something to do with a clearance he still had, but really confused me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by Saucerwench

Here is part 2 for you.(I just saw there are a few more parts to this after part 2)

Not sure what to believe but it is interesting.
edit on 22-11-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

Does anyone have a link to the next parts? Or just one link with the full interview on it?

On youtube I can only find parts 4,6,7 & 8 so some pretty important parts missing!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join