It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diabetics...Save Your Feet...No More Amputations...One Simple Cure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
one simple cure western medicine won't tell diabetics.

there is no need for amputation with this one cheap simple cure

"charcoal poultice" www.charcoalremedies.com...

activated charcoal draws toxins out of the body. hospitals use it in poison cases everyday, however they would rather cut off someones foot than apply it externally for some reason ($$$)

this technique also works great for any infection, or poisonous bite such as a brown recluse spider bite.

a great survival SHTF technique too.

for severe infection / gangrene you want to change the poultice every half hour for the first day.

cheap, easy, and effective

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
It couldn't hurt.
On a side note:
The cure for Diabetes itself already exists. It's actually extremely easy to cure. The problem is Big Pharma makes a %&*( ton of money from diabetics.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BadBoYeed

Great info! Could you please elaborate on exactly how such a poultice should be made and used?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

excellant thanks, well done. didint get time to read the science of it but will later. Charcoal is also used in respirator fileters has been for years.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Would you like to tell us what the cure is. Whats the point in saying that there is a cure for it but not relating wat it is - not very smart.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
what is activated charcoal and where do get it?

I might be having some bacteria and mycotoxin problems.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

If you seriously believe you are being affected by a mycorrhizal specie I would get yourself to the hospital. This is really the only place you can have active charcoal done and it is the most effective treatment in fighting off poisons related to fungi. Basically, they run active charcoal through your bloodstream and filter out the toxins.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

If you seriously believe you are being affected by a mycorrhizal specie I would get yourself to the hospital. This is really the only place you can have active charcoal done and it is the most effective treatment in fighting off poisons related to fungi. Basically, they run active charcoal through your bloodstream and filter out the toxins.

no insurance... not sick enough for the hospital by a long shot, but I can still notice signs of infection.

I was living in a house with pathogens of different origins. black mold/ various pests. I'm simply not admissable, that is all there is to it. I have NO intentions of running anything through my blood at this point.

I might be way out in the woods with some poison substance in my body and no way to get to a doctor, hospital or anybody else with any kind of suggestions.
I'm going to ask this question one more time and this is the question i want answered and this is the only question i want answered at this time... thanks for your understanding in advance.

What is activated charcoal and where do I get it?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I can tell you for sure that the charcoal they sell for aquariums is activated charcoal, beyond that I'm not really sure what the difference is between bbq charcoal and others.
But before I went loading something into my bloodstream, I'd do some serious research.
Hope it helps

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I can tell you for sure that the charcoal they sell for aquariums is activated charcoal, beyond that I'm not really sure what the difference is between bbq charcoal and others.
But before I went loading something into my bloodstream, I'd do some serious research.
Hope it helps

What in the wide world of sports makes you think I'm going to shoot up charcoal?

but yeah... thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This method of using activated charcoal poultice is similar to using bentonite clay as a poultice to remove infections. I would recommend swabbing the affected area with colloidal silver, then applying a water-wetted paste of charcoal or the clay to the affected. I am not a doctor, but I have used this method to remove the histamine from yellow jacket bites. A person that owned a beauty parlor that I knew had one of their customers try a poultice of clay over their gangrene sores with colloidal silver. It totally removed the infection, and their wounds healed up.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
This is now shared everywhere I was capable. Too much of this kind of information is being (and has been) lost to our passing [on] generations.

Totally reminds me of my Grandmother's Sunday hot rolls for some reason. :]

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

i know of a cure for diabetics but its not cheap
heres how i know,2 years ago i was 30 stones
yes very fat and had gastric surgery and was told
that i didnt need a gastric bypass as i was not
diabetic i had the vertical gastric sleeve
the only differance between them is in a bypass op
they make your bowel opening bigger and as a
side effect cures diabetics

ps i have lost 14 stone upto now

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Toxins?? Diabetes has nothing to do with toxins. Its about either a high production of insulin or low production of insulin, depending on the type. Basically a chemical imbalance. Foot amputation is usually a last resort, it happen when diabetes don't stick to specific diets, or don't use insulin regularly. If they don't stick to diet and exercise a build up of sugar can basically kill the circulation in someones feet, if not treated fast enough the foot is basically dead anyways and has to come off.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Toxins?? Diabetes has nothing to do with toxins. Its about either a high production of insulin or low production of insulin, depending on the type. Basically a chemical imbalance. Foot amputation is usually a last resort, it happen when diabetes don't stick to specific diets, or don't use insulin regularly. If they don't stick to diet and exercise a build up of sugar can basically kill the circulation in someones feet, if not treated fast enough the foot is basically dead anyways and has to come off.

1)diabetics are prone to infection and that has quite a bit to do with toxins

2) even the onset of diabetes is linked to toxins in the pancreas. a certain toxin is used in rats and mice to make them diabetic to be used for testing

Diabetes is a very complicated problem, your knowledge of it is basically the surface description.
There's a lot more info on it out there than just the basic definition.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

[color=dodgerblue]As a future nurse, this is of great interest to me. I am not planning on going into that field, but its important information nonetheless.

I often wonder why so many amputations have to take place and why no one is doing anything to prevent them and why so few solutions are available.

Thanks for sharing.

S&F

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The risk of infections and toxins is because of diabetes not the cause of it. Diabetes is caused by genetics, poor diet or a combination of both. As for the studies in rats I've never heard of them giving them an infection to cause diabetes, if you can provide a link? I'm pretty sure they just mess with the pancreas to make it stop producing insulin.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
It couldn't hurt.
On a side note:
The cure for Diabetes itself already exists. It's actually extremely easy to cure. The problem is Big Pharma makes a %&*( ton of money from diabetics.

I think only type 2 diabetes is curable. Exercise and weight loss (proper lifestyle diet) will cure it completely.

Type 1, the kind that people get when they're otherwise healthy children, is different. I've known people with the type 1, and they exercised religiously, and ate properly, and looked great (totally fit with tiny waistlines), but were incurable, only treatable.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by Ghost375
It couldn't hurt.
On a side note:

I think only type 2 diabetes is curable. Exercise and weight loss (proper lifestyle diet) will cure it completely.

Type 1, the kind that people get when they're otherwise healthy children, is different. I've known people with the type 1, and they exercised religiously, and ate properly, and looked great (totally fit with tiny waistlines), but were incurable, only treatable.

Correct 600 calories a day for 6 weeks has been shown to be extremely effective in curing type 2. Literally the insulin ducts get clogged up with fat deposits. The low calorie diet help remove these deposists and return normal insulin flow.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join