It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul excluded from online poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hello all! So, this poll has decided to not include Ron Paul. I don't know about anyone else, but I think leaving a candidate out makes the poll useless in the first place.

Why not make a poll that asks what part of the world someone lives in, then leave out an entire continent? You can pretend it doesn't exist, but then you're just not accepting reality.

Some people have been posting on Facebook, encouraging others to vote for Huntsman to mess up their poll. That's how I found out about this, and why I decided to bring the issue to light.

I liked that idea, but I also think it would be funny if they voted for all the bottom candidates, thus evening out the poll results and making it COMPLETELY useless. I'm not telling anyone what to do, just wanted to share.

If you want to see the censorship for yourself:

www.therightscoop.com...
edit on 21-11-2011 by Angelaisaac because: typos

edit on 21-11-2011 by Angelaisaac because: typos

edit on 21-11-2011 by Angelaisaac because: typo

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelaisaac

he is always left out of polls. not really news to anyone here.

people who support him allegedly "vote for him over and over" thus skewing the polls..

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Haha yeah that's just denial. "Only Paul supporters vote twice, the supporters of other candidates would NEVER think to do that."

Doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
And you're right, I've seen where the media will shut down polls if he wins, or disqualify him, etc. I just got annoyed seeing a poll that leaves him out entirely as an option.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The comments below the poll are comical. Only a few paul supporters on there. Bunch of perry and cain supporters though. People really are sheep. *sigh

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelaisaac

I'd like to congratulate you on your research. I've never heard of RightScoop. They don't appear to be affiliated with any news organization, it just looks like a blog. How did you find them?

The results of this poll, or any online poll are meaningless, as far as I can tell. Can we just ignore RightScoop and this poll or does it have an importance that I don't see right now?

new topics

top topics

join