It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackers 'hit' US water treatment systems

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hackers 'hit' US water treatment systems

Does anybody else believe this is somewhat another false-flag operation that typically was done by "cyber criminals."?

The whole thing sounds a bit ridiculous to me considering it was traced back to Russia. I think the whole point in this is to demonize Russia, to increase tensions between the two states. Especially as Russia stands in the way of an intervention of Iran. They even include Iran after for some odd reason they have to mention their nuclear facilities, "Iran's nuclear programme has been slowed by a virus targeting industrial control systems."

The cherry on top of it though is the "Failure to connect the dots led us to be surprised on 9/11" quote from Lani Kass, a former advisor to the US Joint Chiefs of Staff on security issues.

I think this is just more pushing towards controlling the internet and the UK's and the US's agenda of controlling it and more worryingly, the imperialist move towards Iran.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Nice catch! This is in your face propoganda at its finest, I am not suprised they do not allow comments on these articles, they wouldn't want people pointing these things out.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Did you even take time to think that Russians might actually be doing this before you put your "attack Iran" spin on it?

I didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am pretty sure this has already been addressed...

HERE....

Just though I should share that!
edit on 21-11-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
reply to post by Tea4One

Did you even take time to think that Russians might actually be doing this before you put your "attack Iran" spin on it?

I didn't think so.

Yeah, I just don't think that's the case. Did you even think of that?

I didn't think so...

And, @jerryznv cheers, I missed that

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
yeah this exact thing came up a few days ago on ATS and theres a good debate on why the heck plants like this are on the internet in the first place etc
edit on 21-11-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I can't wait until my toaster requires a network connection, so when my toast pops up and is too burned, i can blame some hacker in russia.

In fact, tell you what, i'm going to insert my &#^$& into my USB port, will some hacker please crack it and shut down my circulatory system already cause i can't take the stupidity any more

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Hackers deleted my homework!!!

LOL

The "dog ate my homework" of the mordern day
edit on 21-11-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"Sorry miss, my dog ate my homework" slowly gets replaced by "Sorry miss, a Russian hacker corrupted my homework." The future sounds like it has such cooler excuses.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One

Yeah, I just don't think that's the case. Did you even think of that?

I didn't think so...

And, @jerryznv cheers, I missed that

Yes I thought of it. That's why I asked you.

top topics

join