It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish racism is like NAZI racism - my firsthand experience from Isreal Recruiting Site

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

[bold]JUDAISM AND ZIONISM ARE NOT THE SAME THING[/bold]

The truth is that the Jewish faith and Zionism are two very different philosophies. They are as opposite as day and night. The Jewish people have existed for thousands of years. In their two thousand years of Divinely decreed exile no Jew ever sought to end this exile and establish independent political sovereignty anywhere. The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

However, despite the media blackout and easy resort to terror the simple truth remains unrefuted and irrefutable: ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH FAITH AND TORAH LAW THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORBIDDEN TO HAVE THEIR OWN STATE WHILE AWAITING THE MESSIANIC ERA!

www.nkusa.org...
You are incorrect in your assertions concerning the nature of the ideological basis of Zionism.

As an aside, statistics can be used and often are to fudge data and skew opinion.

edit on 20-11-2011 by robyn because: addition

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoswellCityLimits
reply to post by bigyin

Once. Very sloooowly for you to completely understand.

Hebraic (Hebrew) is a race...

Judaic (Jewish) is a religion...

Zionism is a political ideology...

...and ignorance (apparently) is bliss.

edit on 11/20/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

Thank you for the information, and I bow down to your vastly superior knowledge.

It will come in handy next time I hear somebody claim that there is a Jewish Race.

It also means there cannot be any racism against Jews since it is not a race, but a religion, which I have always claimed, but been called the usual anti semite for doing so.

Thank you very much indeed for clearing up the confusion

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Hebraic (Hebrew) is a race...

Fair enough

Judaic (Jewish) is a religion...

Jewish is not necessarily a religion. It is an adjective that can be applied to anything regarding the Jews (whom are just a percentage of the original Israelites), especially with the blending of word usage in recent history.

The religion is Judaism.

Really?...I said 'Judaic' (ie: of or pertaining to Judaism).

If you wish to mince words, try mincing them in hebrew for your whole life first.

The mental twistings of which you speak, are not necessary...if you knew your scripture, you'd know that the Tanakh isn't scripture. It's not of God. It's commentaries.

You're a highly intelligent and well-read anti-semite...I'll give you that. But - all of your conclusions are from outside the Kibbutz, the Ghetto, and the Synagogue, my friend.

You are against the zionist adgenda, and the majority of jews in the world (by your statements, as hebs like myself are the minority, and the zionists the majority) In 40 years on this planet, I've known of one zionist that tried to speak to the 'gogue...he got 5 minutes in, and was then led out the door. Rabbi then explained to the 130+ jews in the room that the fellow was a religious extremist...no better than al-queda, or ted kazinski.

So please, continue to sow the seeds of hate with your well-thought-out arguments.

We neeed more hateful rhetoric out there for the youth, don't we?

Aaaaah. I'm sure Jesus is proud to bursting of your pure-hearted approach to world politics, Bub.

edit on 11/20/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

edit on 11/20/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: spelling

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
reply to post by bigyin

Snipers are used in response when Israel is attacked, they can be more effective than random spraying of machine guns and can actually target the perpertrators of attacks.

Were the snipers on holiday when they used the WP then ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The jews now = Nazis....

Right, not sure what to say. I am a lost for words.

EDIT: Alright, I got it now. You might have a case that Israels military could be racist in its recruitment process. I won't deny that. However calling them Nazis? Not cool.
edit on 11/20/2011 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Drip dripdrip jew =nazi dripjewdripnazidripdripdrip pal=helplessvictimdripdripdripusa=evildripjewdripnazi..................

Yeah - I can see why you are not officer material!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

Ever ask yourself why it is illegal in Germany and Poland to even question the
notion that the Jewish holocaust didn't happen as recorded. You would think that
the Germans would fight tooth and nail to clear their name, armed with the very
credible evidence that the holocaust never occured. Did 6 Million Really Die?
There is a huge conspiracy here. Hitler was Jewish and Hitler Was A British Agent.
Something is terribly wrong with history as we know it,
and with the world that we live in now. Time is short, I fear.

Jewish Racism

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

You did an excellant job twisting the whole IDF application processes way out of proportion. Even I know how the IDF system works.

There's no such thing as 1/2 Jew or 1/4 Jew. Either you're Jewish or you're not. It's as simple as that. Jews do not have a pedigree blood line and anyone who suggests otherwise does'nt know what he's talking about. Jewish "bloodlines" are no different to that of any other Middle Eastern or European. (However, bloodlines do tend to show certain markers if they're inbreeds long enough......Arabs marrying cousins). Semetic bloodlines are seen throughout Europe among most Caucasians (Jewish or not) and the Middle East.

edit on 20-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Hitler was NOT Jewish at all. He had a Jewish ancestor like almost every other European.

I honestly wish people would drop such insedious and outragous claims.
edit on 20-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Judaism is not about bloodline.....it's about a belief system that unites them as a people, not a race.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Researchers have speculated that Hitler's grandfather may have been Jewish (his father was born out of wedlock). I believe to be considered Jewish, one's mother has to be.
edit on 20-11-2011 by robyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
makes sense to me... cant have the real human beings mixing in with the "pure bloods"... they would obviously object and no doubt react quite violently to discovering the truth, no matter how conditioned they might be, they are still human beings.
edit on 20-11-2011 by BohemianBrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If you think this is anti-Semetic, you are just plain ignorant. It pisses me off when people say Jew like it's a nationality. There is not a Jewland that I am aware of. If you are from Israel, you are Israeli...

Israel is hypocritical, for those of you that haven't noticed, and the fact they try to constantly play the victim card makes it even worse. Yes, they can determine what nationalities their soldiers are, but as I said, Jew isn't a nationality. Ridiculous...Anit-Semetic...Wow.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The mental twistings of which you speak, are not necessary...if you knew your scripture,

I do know my scriptures very well, thanks.

Would you care to show me where the scriptures disavow Zionism?

you'd know that the Tanakh isn't scripture. It's not of God. It's commentaries.

lol That is rich.

The Tanakh is canon in the Hebrew scriptures.

Torah+Nevi'im+Ketuvim=Tanakh

The Talmud is the commentaries.

Thanks for showing your hand, though. I seriously doubt you are "Hebrew," if you don't even know the difference between Talmud and Tanakh. Never mind the fact that you spelled out the word "God," which is a big no-no, which you should no, if you are inside the Kibbutz, Ghetto, or Synagogue.

You're a highly intelligent and well-read anti-semite...I'll give you that.

Anti-semite?

lololol Alrighty then. Because I support my brothers, I am an anti-semite. That is logical.

But - all of your conclusions are from outside the Kibbutz, the Ghetto, and the Synagogue, my friend.

You are correct. I prefer to follow YHWH's law, not the law of of man.

So please, continue to sow the seeds of hate with your well-thought-out arguments.

Care to show me where my seeds of hate are?

edit on 11/20/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robyn

You see, you have highlighted the mental twisting.

So would you care to share the source of this divinely decreed exile in the scriptures?

The people's sole purpose was the study and fulfillment of the Divine commandments of the Torah.

Please supply the scriptural basis for this as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I never said it was about bloodline.

I happen to agree with you 100%

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh

Would you care to show me where the scriptures disavow Zionism?

Why Orthodox Jews Are Opposed To A Zionist State

The People of Israel oppose the so-called "State of Israel" for four reasons:

FIRST -- The so-called "State of Israel" is diametrically opposed and completely contradictory to the true essence and foundation of the People of Israel, as is explained above. The only time that the People of Israel were permitted to have a state was two thousand years ago when the glory of the creator was upon us, and likewise in the future when the glory of the creator will once more be revealed, and the whole world will serve Him, then He Himself (without any human effort or force of arms) will grant us a kingdom founded on Divine Service. However, a worldly state, like those possessed by other peoples, is contradictory to the true essence of the People of Israel. Whoever calls this the salvation of Israel shows that he denies the essence of the People of Israel, and substitutes another nature, a worldly materialistic nature, and therefore sets before them, a worldly materialistic "salvation," and the means of achieving this "salvation" is also worldly and materialistic i.e. to organize a land and army. However, the true salvation of the People of Israel is to draw close to the Creator. This is not done by organization and force of arms. Rather it is done by occupation to Torah and good deeds.

SECOND -- Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.

THIRD -- Aside from arising from exile, all the deeds of the Zionists are diametrically opposed to the Faith and the Torah. Because the foundation of the Faith and Torah of Israel is that the Torah was revealed from heaven, and there is reward for those who obey it and punishment for those who transgress it. The entire People of Israel is required to obey the Torah, and whoever doesn't want to, ceases to be part of the congregation of Israel.

FOURTH -- Aside from the fact that they themselves do not obey the Torah they do everything they can to prevent anyone they get under their power from fulfilling the commands of the Torah, the claims to freedom of religion are lies. They fight with all of their strength to destroy the Faith of Israel.

edit on 20-11-2011 by robyn because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join