It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heya, how's everyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hey,

Fred Nietzsche here,

I found out about ATS through the websit www.illuminati-news.com based on an article that they had in regards to the hidden hand illuminati having a conversation with ATS forum members over a period of several days. and just reading that made me go from not believing in the illuminati to wanting to find out as much as i possibly can about them.

I've always wanted to find a place where open minded individuals can truly freely exchange ideas with no fear of retribution or mocking, and hopefully I have here with you guys.

hope to get to know alot of you more.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredNietzsche
Hey,

Fred Nietzsche here,

I found out about ATS through the websit www.illuminati-news.com based on an article that they had in regards to the hidden hand illuminati having a conversation with ATS forum members over a period of several days. and just reading that made me go from not believing in the illuminati to wanting to find out as much as i possibly can about them.

I've always wanted to find a place where open minded individuals can truly freely exchange ideas with no fear of retribution or mocking, and hopefully I have here with you guys.

hope to get to know alot of you more.

Um, welcome to ATS. You may want to gather some armour. While there is no outright insults, you will have people demand proof. It's rather refreshing, actually. Clarity and all.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the site.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
haha proof is fine, arguments are fine, debates are fine, they're all very intellectually stimulating, what i'm hoping to shy away from really is more the ignorance of opinion based "defenses" against ideals WITHOUT any sort of proof.

Thank you though

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome Fred, may I call you Fred?
If you have any interest in chem trails, here is a button to push which will take you to the thread that came up just before your introduction.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
haha, you can call me fred that's fine

and, thank you, i've never done alot of research into chemtrails but i know some basic information about what they are.

one of my main goals here is to find ideas and theories that i dont know alot about, ~70% of every day for me is spent researching theories or philosophy, and i try to get as many different opinions and ideas and facts as possible about as many different beliefs as i can. so anything like this i would be glad to check out

top topics

join