It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ''Enlightened Ones'' , AKA Psychopathic Predators

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
As we all know, the famous year - 2012 - is approaching fast. Normally, this forum is about posting a personal story that is meant to convince others something extraordinary happened to the OP, etc.

I would like to focus on a disturbing phenomenon as of late, where various individuals/groups, etc., seem to cash in on the 2012 phenomenon - and variations thereof.

Funnily enough, I asked a Ouija board about 2012 and it stated, ''lie'' but did not elaborate. I also asked it about magic(k) and other phenomena we deem mysterious/unreal.

Anyway, it appears the weaker minds who are in desperate need of guidance, are being preyed upon by the ones who pretend to be ''enlightened'', and the latter can mean a lot of different things. From my observations, a lot of the so-called ''enlightened individuals'' are psychopaths simply reflecting what their victims want to hear. You probably know that psychopaths are devoid of conscience and can read people like an open book. Not all of them, but the intelligent ones are extremely dangerous.

Let me quote a conversation I overheard, between one of the ''enlightened individuals'' and an individual who can be best described as a ''lost soul'',

Enlightened: 2012 is the moment of transition. We will be the leaders of this new world and you are going to become one of us! Just remember to be quick, because the clock is ticking and if you don't decide soon, then perhaps you're not one of the chosen ones.

Lost Soul: Of course, I want to join your right now!

This is the oldest trick in the book, make someone feel special. People like it, and even if they suspect you are lying, they just cannot face it: after all, they invested so much in the lie, that by acknowledging it's a lie, they basically demolish their own self-worth (enlightened ones are very good at making sure that individual's self-esteem is inexorably linked with whatever ideology he'd been brainwashed with).

I am new here, but after reading various threads on this forum I see A LOT of the above. I was also targeted by the ''enlightened ones'', who are far less ''enlightened'' when confronted, so I am by no means an expert. I do not think anyone can become an expert at this, however, because the field of exploiting human naivety is constantly evolving and only the astute minds can read through the maze of lies - and even they fail to notice the obvious when their ego is sufficiently stroked.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar is where all this 2012 madness started, what does ancient egyptian text say about 2012, or other ancient socities for that matter?

But yeah 2012 is about money, because I actually purchased a y2k shirt for the turn of the millineum

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am so with you on this. I have been waiting for someone to call it like this. Sorry, no offense to all the "new-agers" out there. Unity and oneness and lack of ego are great concepts, in a way. But it is also ego that gives us individuality, and I believe our diversity enriches, if we are nature enough to NOT see everything as a competitions. We may be not the same, but still of equal value, with something to offer. This is s concept I see very little of thee days, in this world of divide and conquer, and "listening to the voice within" so that we disregard what makes us unique, and join a herd, easily manipulated. I think the predators have embraced the oneness concept as a way to make us feel good, justified, assuaged, while they take that "one" and divide it to conquer it's inherent rights as a form of life to determine it's own self,past, present and future.
That "little voice in my head", since I was very young, said some horrible things to me, and encouraged some very anti social behavior....... I think we should be very careful when telling people to listen to the inner voice, and labelling just who that may be.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
I am so with you on this. I have been waiting for someone to call it like this. Sorry, no offense to all the "new-agers" out there. Unity and oneness and lack of ego are great concepts, in a way. But it is also ego that gives us individuality, and I believe our diversity enriches, if we are nature enough to NOT see everything as a competitions. We may be not the same, but still of equal value, with something to offer. This is s concept I see very little of thee days, in this world of divide and conquer, and "listening to the voice within" so that we disregard what makes us unique, and join a herd, easily manipulated. I think the predators have embraced the oneness concept as a way to make us feel good, justified, assuaged, while they take that "one" and divide it to conquer it's inherent rights as a form of life to determine it's own self,past, present and future.
That "little voice in my head", since I was very young, said some horrible things to me, and encouraged some very anti social behavior....... I think we should be very careful when telling people to listen to the inner voice, and labelling just who that may be.

Exactly, certain New Age concepts basically revolve around feeble-mindedness and compliance. There is no golden mean, merely extremes, and throwing ''Namastes'' around. The Galactic Federation of Light is yet another story. So many people I met kept talking about websites channeling news from ''some other consciousness''. When nothing happened, they simply changed the subject. This is just another cult; I am not negating the unexplained and the paranormal, if you prefer, in general, but rather the perception of these topics and how it's spinned by various ''enlightened'' doctors.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
The Mayan calendar is where all this 2012 madness started, what does ancient egyptian text say about 2012, or other ancient socities for that matter?

But yeah 2012 is about money, because I actually purchased a y2k shirt for the turn of the millineum

Money, of course, but money is not the ultimate objective. Rather, the perception of what is to happen in 2012 tells people how to behave. If you control the perception of 2012, you control their minds, and then just convince them your belief is their belief. As simple as that. Then you've got them. That's what is happening right now, it seems.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ExploringInfinity

perhaps the charter for the federal reserve system is coming up for renewal in 2012. And you are not supposed to notice or object.
So the EOW theatrics.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

"Money, of course, but money is not the ultimate objective. Rather, the perception of what is to happen in 2012 tells people how to behave. If you control the perception of 2012, you control their minds, and then just convince them your belief is their belief. As simple as that. Then you've got them. That's what is happening right now, it seems. "

Wow I've never thought that the elite are trying control our thoughts to that extent... thats crazy. So in 2012 we will become totally owned by the "enlightened ones'?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

High(aka Greetings
),

Great day to join ATS... On this Galactic Tone 9 day...

I have to say... this where the "Durham-Rule"... comes into play...

so for just a Quackery Forsaken Heavens Sake...

How do U feel about Info-Warriorerr AiJ...
GLOBALIST 4 WW3/EUGENICS...

Awakening of the $heeple & OPen minding or their wallet$...

to further his 'Alleged'... Messiah CompleX course...

THANX... If U reply
... If not... just continue On Ur ATS path for...
Forbidden Knowledge Enlightenment...
Let Ur iself go of the side of the digi-river... & just flow into eternal bliss...8-)

--->Enoch Key Clue... coming soon in thethe edits...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Proverbs 16:9 extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

"Money, of course, but money is not the ultimate objective. Rather, the perception of what is to happen in 2012 tells people how to behave. If you control the perception of 2012, you control their minds, and then just convince them your belief is their belief. As simple as that. Then you've got them. That's what is happening right now, it seems. "

Wow I've never thought that the elite are trying control our thoughts to that extent... thats crazy. So in 2012 we will become totally owned by the "enlightened ones'?

The elite - it's impersonal, amorphous, we don't really know who's in charge of this shebang. All we can ascertain is there are individuals, who are very much corporeal, and they are cashing in on the ''enlightened ones'' phenomenon. This does not mean every single person claiming some sort of transcendent idea is a charlatan, etc. Use your best judgement.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
People believe what they want to, so just let them. Id say just worry about yourself and be the best you, you can be!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://dp sorry
edit on 19-11-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

As many have said before me, we are living in a backwards, bizarro world. I recommend you take namaste, and interpret the word backwards.....perhaps I am just skewed, lol (labeling myself so no one else has to) but I further recommend that you turn everything backwards these days, to interpret what is really being said. These are the times we live in, and it has been purposefully created in this way by those who relish and thrive off our pain, the predators among us, who have become extremely adept at telling us what we want to hear while they are assassinating us.....do a search here and see how many topics and comments are about the human race destroying itself and the planet. That is exactly the plan. Convince the human race that it is the whole problem.
I could say more on that, but what is human and what is not,,,,well, the masks are better and better these days.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

High(aka Greetings
),

Great day to join ATS... On this Galactic Tone 9 day...

I have to say... this where the "Durham-Rule"... comes into play...

so for just a Quackery Forsaken Heavens Sake...

How do U feel about Info-Warriorerr AiJ...
GLOBALIST 4 WW3/EUGENICS...

Awakening of the $heeple & OPen minding or their wallet$...

to further his 'Alleged'... Messiah CompleX course...

THANX... If U reply
... If not... just continue On Ur ATS path for Forbidden Knowledge Enlightenment...
Let Ur iself go of the side of the digi-river... & just flow into eternal bliss...8-)

--->Enoch Key Clue... coming soon in thethe edits...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Proverbs 16:9 extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall
People believe what they want to, so just let them. Id say just worry about yourself and be the best you, you can be!

Absolutely. But remember it's easier said than done, when you come in contact with individuals who are either the ''enlightened ones'' themselves or part of their herd. Then you've to deal with them somehow. As long as you can avoid them, that's great.. but that's not always possible. Still, it's better if someone's a naive New Ager who helps people rather than a conniving criminal, I guess

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well coming to this site doesnt help doesnt help at all when you come to avoiding the situation. Also I think the majority of people in every religion are peaceful people. It a small majority of people who mean any jarm.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Oh, hey, just saw you were new here! Welcome, and I certainly enjoyed and jived with the new viewpoint.
I would also like to point out a possible, although far fetched scenario, in light of your and others comments about the possible motives for the whole 2012 , end of the world, deal.......someone said these are all individual viewpoints and to take each for it's worth......but what if we have been overtaken by another species, and it is a single individual with many replicants, and it only PRETENDS these different viewpoints to assert its individuality and appear as though there is a mass consensus and viewpoint that has brought us to the precipice for mankind as a species......
Just a thought. In these times, we cannot disregard any possibility

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this. People need to be aware of these predators. The world is full of them, not just when it comes to religious/spiritual beliefs, but everywhere. Its the unfortunate nature of the universe.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BroketheWall

Well coming to this site doesnt help doesnt help at all when you come to avoiding the situation. Also I think the majority of people in every religion are peaceful people. It a small majority of people who mean any jarm.

I am not avoiding anything, which ought to be apparent. I am talking about encountering so-called ''enlightened ones'' in the ''real world''. Many created a defense mechanism of denial and are doing all they can to impose their views on others, all under the guise of ''spiritual evolution''. Sometimes inaction is worse than (supposed) aggression.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Oh, hey, just saw you were new here! Welcome, and I certainly enjoyed and jived with the new viewpoint.
I would also like to point out a possible, although far fetched scenario, in light of your and others comments about the possible motives for the whole 2012 , end of the world, deal.......someone said these are all individual viewpoints and to take each for it's worth......but what if we have been overtaken by another species, and it is a single individual with many replicants, and it only PRETENDS these different viewpoints to assert its individuality and appear as though there is a mass consensus and viewpoint that has brought us to the precipice for mankind as a species......
Just a thought. In these times, we cannot disregard any possibility

Talk about many personalities. Who knows.. just don't mention this part near a psychiatrist

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join