It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 72 letter secret name of God (YHWH)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Exodus 14:19-21

“And the Angel of Elohim, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of cloud went from before them and stood behind them. So it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel. Thus it was a cloud and darkness to the one, and it gave light by night to the other, so that the one did not come near the other all that night. Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and Yahweh caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.”

Within this passage of Exodus lies the secret name of our Creator, the name of our God. Anyone see the anagram? PM me if you think you know his true name.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't see what you are talking about.
Just tell us.

More than likely you came up with this anagram so It's highly unlikely someone will see the same thing.
edit on 19-11-2011 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

One of the many problems been that the Bible was written by humans who were completely Absent of any real contact with god, I imagine nobody knows his real name (if choose to believe he exists of course), It's all Hearsay.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

One of the many problems been that the Bible was written by humans who were completely Absent of any real contact with god, I imagine nobody knows his real name (if choose to believe he exists of course), It's all Hearsay.

You kind of went off topic to push your belief (also an opinion with no facts.)
Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
was the anagram in english, because it would be pretty weird if the anagram was the same in both launguages.... right?
edit on 19-11-2011 by Biigs because: fixed horrific typing

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Lonewolf, Don't you think you should be active in your own thread!? lol
Answer us.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It is indeed very cryptic but I was able to manage the name " Homer Simpson"

Did I get it right? What do I win?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

What belief's? I never said i believed anything, Humans invented the idea of God in an attempt to understand the universe, This is Obvious, They can call him whatever they want Allah,YHWH, or Bob it doesn't mean thieve got it right, My belief is Common sense and common sense needs no Clarification.

Oh and By the way, My post was not off topic, However yours was

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

What belief's? I never said i believed anything, Humans invented the idea of God in an attempt to understand the universe, This is Obvious, They can call him whatever they want Allah,YHWH, or Bob it doesn't mean thieve got it right, My belief is Common sense and common sense needs no Clarification.

Oh and By the way, My post was not off topic, However yours was

How does the bible not having divine influence have anything to do with the topic?
If your belief needed no clarification, then why talk about it?
Either way, we are both off topic now.
...I smiled like that because it obviously makes you cool.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
To the OP. I see you are currently on ATS, but you just like to start threads, not participate in them. Do you get off on stirring the pot?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I like stirring the pot...as long as something good is cooking.
I'm being literal, I'm hungry.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Again what belief do you speak of?.....

IF the bible Was in fact written by a "Divine power" by translating and changing the text is perversion of the word of the divine power, Therefore the bible no longer Means what it was originally meant to mean as it has been altered by humanity, so trying to find anagrams in the text would be as pointless as fishing for sharks in your toilet, But of course to someone of your UN-deniable intelligence this should be obvious, shouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."

If you believe that YhWh is the hallowed name of deity, shouldn't you be respecting that sacredness by not bringing it up in casual conversation. Shouldn't it be reserved for your communication with deity?

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 19-11-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Again what belief do you speak of?.....

IF the bible Was in fact written by a "Divine power" by translating and changing the text is perversion of the word of the divine power, Therefore the bible no longer Means what it was originally meant to mean as it has been altered by humanity, so trying to find anagrams in the text would be as pointless as fishing for sharks in your toilet, But of course to someone of your UN-deniable intelligence this should be obvious, shouldn't it?

The "topic" isn't about the bible being written by a divine power or not, this is my point. You didn't contribute or even discuss the topic. No one asked if you believed in the Bible. So like I said, Why push your UNWANTED opinion?

Seriously, people like you are so typical. Why does everyone associate intelligence with a post? Like taking a crack at my intelligence is supposed to magically make you more intelligent then me?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The name of God cannot be pronounced. It cannot be known. You will never ever see the Father. The best you can hope for is to meet Jesus. The Father and the Holy Spirit are both spirits and are not visible. You can see their effect, such as their light, but you can never see them or know them.

That, my friend, is why we have Jesus.

To you and I, the name of God is Jesus, which in itself means savior. New Testament states he shall be called Immanuel, meaning god with us. So, even in the name Jesus, you do not truly know the name of God. You know the name meaning Savior.

Hence, you will never know the true name of God, just the name He wants you to know, such as Jesus.

Good luck making up something with the anagram.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil."

If you believe that YhWh is the hallowed name of deity, shouldn't you be respecting that sacredness by not bringing it up in casual conversation. Shouldn't it be reserved for your communication with deity?

With Love,

Your Brother

YHWH is the title. He does in fact have a secret name and it is 72 letters long. It was this name that Lilith called aloud as she ran from Adam and transformed and was never seen again. The hebrew priests in ages past would recite this name 3 times in the Holy of Holies while they made their supplication and offering and they would never utter it anywhere but inside the Holy of Holies and even to this day they will not even write it down even though they do know what it is.

Wether or not the name is in english is beside the points, a name can be translated into any language. It is not that he didn't want anyone to know his name, he didn't want his enemies to know his name because his name is power and invoking his name can make things happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Are you seriously not getting the point that you cannot find the Secret name of god in text that has been tampered with so many times that it no longer contains original meaning? I'm just curios, what part of that do you not understand?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by IAMIAM

With Love,

Your Brother

YHWH is the title. He does in fact have a secret name and it is 72 letters long. It was this name that Lilith called aloud as she ran from Adam and transformed and was never seen again. The hebrew priests in ages past would recite this name 3 times in the Holy of Holies while they made their supplication and offering and they would never utter it anywhere but inside the Holy of Holies and even to this day they will not even write it down even though they do know what it is.

Wether or not the name is in english is beside the points, a name can be translated into any language. It is not that he didn't want anyone to know his name, he didn't want his enemies to know his name because his name is power and invoking his name can make things happen.

Well if you know his name, then it must not be that hard to decipher. Meaning that he wasn't trying to keep his "enemies" from learning it. If that were the case, it wouldn't be in a book for ALL eyes to see.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
name is power and invoking his name can make things happen.

There is no doubt about this in my mind.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by GmoS719

Are you seriously not getting the point that you cannot find the Secret name of god in text that has been tampered with so many times that it no longer contains original meaning? I'm just curios, what part of that do you not understand?

First it was because the bible had no divine influence...
Now it's because the true meaning has been lost in translation.
Which one is it? Make up your mind.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join