It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kadhafi's son Seif 'arrested' in south Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
AFP
Apparently they arrested Seif yet again

By Former Rebels? yeah i bet they were Agents who knew the location.

Seif al-Islam, who is wanted by the International Criminal Court (ICC), was "arrested in southern Libya" by former rebel forces, NTC justice minister Mohammed al-Allagui told AFP, declining to give any details.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
At least they claim he alive.

That's better than the others.

How long before he accidentally dies?

I give it a week.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Let's see ...

This guy has been "captured" and "killed" multiple times already !

I think he evacuated from Libya a long time ago.

Just like the rest of the family.

The whole deal is another phony game to satisfy and convince the population.
(what's left of the population, that is)

Yes, look for a mysterious death or monkey trial using old and faked pictures and a double if necessary.

Never any genuine credible "witnesses".

Maybe his sister, the lawyer, can defend him

Where is SHE by the way ?

edit on Nov-19-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Watching SkyNews , they keep stressing that the people holding him may not be able to keep him safe and that most Libyans want him dead.

But the fact that the captors were regional rebel fighters rather than official national forces raised questions about whether proper judicial procedures would be followed.

As regional groups jockey for power in Libya, the fighters in Zintan could be tempted to hold on to the prominent figure for political leverage. And even if he is transferred, there are doubts about what will happen to him.

The interim government “is trying to do its best to ensure the safety of Saif al-Islam and to transfer him to Tripoli as soon as possible,” Dabbashi said. But he expressed concern about the government’s ability to do so, saying the crowds that turned out to see him “have tremendous hate against him.’’

SkyNews are almost leading the story on with this will he be bumped off thing , as if leading the narrative of the outcome of the end story....... quite disturbing.

I say 50 /50 as to if Saif get's to any sort of trial alive , he knows where the bodies are buried and can make very uncomfortable listening for western leaders , Blair , Brown , Sarkozy , Bush , Obama etc.

I am puzzled as to why he never crossed into Niger weeks ago ?.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
He must be prosecuted in accordance with the UN rules.

I hope he doesn't end up like his father and brother. Anyway, i'm sure he will be executed in the end. But I hope they keep it a little bit civilized.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yacht07
He must be prosecuted in accordance with the UN rules.

I hope he doesn't end up like his father and brother. Anyway, i'm sure he will be executed in the end. But I hope they keep it a little bit civilized.

I doubt they will execute him, they may gave him a life in prision maybe they will send him to the ICC?
because i really doubt the new libya will handle a court case fairly

edit on 22-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

join