It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictatorship in Europe — coming to a government near you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The power behind the Federal Reserve is the same power that has ruled over the UK and now the EU for over a century.

The power is not going away, actually they have cemented their technocratic rule now with Greece and Italy, those two counties lost their democratic process unless the people deny the power that now rules in government.

The next countries to suffer the same fate will be Portugal, Spain and Ireland.

The agenda behind the experiment call the EU is just starting.

DANGERS OF THE NEW EU AND HOW IT AFFECTS EVERYONE

Every nation of the world can learn crucial lessons about the dangers inherent to the emerging New World Order by taking a close look at the evolution of the European Union, from a harmless commercial alliance of independent states to a regional all-controlling government-in-the-making. Of all the attempts in recent history to consolidate nations into regional governments, preparatory to the establishment of a one world government, the European Union has been the most successful, paving the way for the eventual realization of the globalists’ vision. The EU is clearly the forerunner or testing ground on how to get sovereign citizens to cede essential sovereignty in exchange for euphemistic promises of world peace and free trade. The process should be scrutinized closely. The EU’s method of establishing pervasive control through carefully staged progressions, leveraging off one crisis after another, sets a pattern for how globalist leaders in Britain, the US, and other nations will attempt to coax citizens away from national sovereignty and into global interdependence.

As we can see the agenda is in full gear and so direct that Italy and Greece citizens has not even give a chance to chose their nations destiny.

That is dictactorship any way you put it.

This overveiw of how the EU is nothing but a power grab of nations should be read by anybody that wants to understand how this power grab has developed and if left on its own how it will progress.

So far is been quite accurate.

www.worldaffairsbrief.com...

edit on 19-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Spot on. Each financial debacle is followed by a concentration of power into the hands of the very same parties that created the mess. The recent debt debate is the US lead to the unconstitutional "supercongress".

Greece and a few others may well be banished from the Eurozone but plans are in the works to establish a new legal status of "EU citizens". This is extremely dangerous to both individual rights and national sovereignty. In the US, the 14th Amendment created the legal status of "US citizen". Prior to that amendment, individuals were nationals of the states in which they resided and US nationals based on agreement between individual states and the federal government. The new legal status has done more to strip individuals of their inalienable rights and liberties than anything in US history. We moved from common law to the statutory laws and regulations that destroy, penalize, suffocate and tax.

The central banks are counting on panic in order to jam their agenda through. If there were ever a time when people needed to be alert and informed it's now.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

From your first link:

The secret report that shows how the Nazis planned a Fourth Reich in the EU [...]
August 10, 1944.

From your second link:

Europäische Wirtschafts Gemeinschaft (European Economic Community)...
Published Berlin 1942.

This thread is about the European Union today!

As I said in my post, the German citizens don't want to live in a German dominated EU or for that matter in any kind of EU that disregards the national-souvereignty of any of its Member States.

It's irrelevant in this context what the Nazis wanted 70 years ago (unless you want to live in the past)... or even what the corrupted technocrats and centralists in Brussels want today...
We THE PEOPLE don't want it!
edit on 20-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
immigration.procon.org...

A lot can be learned from this, how people were treated and what rights given or taken as need be to cover huge financial and construction scandals including the causes of World Wars and Cold War.
I have no slightest hope that EU and those who are in charge of it will have any respect to human rights if it suits their sleazy agenda.

You will see that the criminal policy against people (immigrants) was replaced and hidden by the steady "advance" and "progress" of human rights through time (history) and the "beautiful Statue of Liberty"

I'm pretty sure that American Fed will/has already taken EU under control, using IMF and Goldman Sucks (modern day SS Chimera and the "most successful corporation in the world").

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Exactly, neither the US or UK has been spared from the global control of those that pull the strings in the elites behind the NWO, the NWO is neither a conspiracy or a dream is an agenda that was set a century ago by the families that control banks and the wealth of nations.

US and UK has always been under the influence of those families the Fed is just one of the many entities they hide behind, citizens are nothing but the collateral of nations have to gamble away.

The utopia of one world government is been pushed and if citizens do not stand up and fight back for the rights to government their own countries the globalist will win.

But as with everything everybody under those on the top have their own personal agendas, this is bringing a new set of problems because gambling the wealth of nations and the future of citizens is prove to be quite expensive.

The end of all the conflicts with economies will result in one more world war when countries citizens starts to blame each other for their down fall, while those moving the strings on the top watch as usual, no a single drop of their blood will be lost.

edit on 20-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Actually the goal of Merkel and Germany is to get the rights to be in charge of the rest of the EU with their supreme dominance, occurs no even close to what Nazi Germany had in mind but with the same result to dictate others nations life and governments.

But Germany citizens just like the rest of the EU citizens are not even taken into consideration for this agenda, as they are nothing but collateral.

But Merkel is nothing but a puppet as the real power doesn't lie in her hands she is just been used but also acting willingly, only the promise of riches and rewards beyond dreams for her efforts could drive her intentions.

edit on 20-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's unlikely to pan out that way though, is it? People are too fat and too lazy still. They will take whatever quick fix is offered so they can get back to their regularly scheduled programs.

Let's face it. What we need is a total collapse that will force people to really look at the hard issues that we really should be examining now. Nothing short of total destruction of the political, financial, and corporate worlds will suffice. It must be complete, along with our gluttonous, superficial, short-sighted attitudes on life.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Hi CE

It's unlikely to pan out that way though, is it? People are too fat and too lazy still. They will take whatever quick fix is offered so they can get back to their regularly scheduled programs.

I think on the one hand we're all watching events, wondering how it will all pan out, and on the other hand it is becoming increasingly clear that ex-Goldman Sachs employees have been & are being slotted into governmental positions in the US & more recently in Greece & Italy, which suggests a power-grab by the bankers is in progress. And indeed, people are looking for a fix to broken governments, so their guard is down.

For additional background, check out:

Death of democracy in Europe

and

Our friends from Goldman Sachs

Sample quote from the latter:

...It turns out that not only Monti (Italy's new Prime Minister) and Papademos (Greek equivalent) used to work for Goldman, but the new head of the European Central Bank, Mario Draghi, is also a former Goldman employee.

Ex-Goldman staff comprise the vast majority of financial positions within the US Government
, and now seem to be making a move on Europe as well....

Let's face it. What we need is a total collapse that will force people to really look at the hard issues that we really should be examining now. Nothing short of total destruction of the political, financial, and corporate worlds will suffice. It must be complete, along with our gluttonous, superficial, short-sighted attitudes on life.

At this point I have to disagree. A total collapse would play right into the hands of anyone looking for a power-grab. A collapse of the political, financial and corporate worlds would surely be the perfect recipe for the rise of dictatorship, as 123bounce pointed out on the previous page. What is needed is the rule of law, not the rule of corporations. Put simply, this would require governments to return to serving the interests of their citizens, not the corporations.

As for making an end of "gluttonous, superficial, short-sighted attitudes on life", I suspect that is more of a spiritual issue. And I believe a pretty high percentage of people in the real world are aware of the spiritual dimension to life, no matter how hard the corporations try to reduce people to 'consumers'.

edit on 20/11/11 by pause4thought because: fixed code

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think it is wrong to call them and to believe they are EX Goldman Sachs. They are very very GS right now. GS seems to be the major operational force in the world to promote total enslavement and entanglement into the debt network of death.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I stand corrected.

Good point.

[Edit to add links to:]

...some stunningly good news, relating to my prev. post:

Attempt at Constitutional ammendment to ban corporate money in politics

...plus some cataclysmically bad news, relating to this entire discussion:

This is how unelected bodies are using the Euro crisis to impose a European 'super state'

Excerpt:

edit on 20/11/11 by pause4thought because: (outlined above)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great thread my friend. I believe we are witnessing the final stages of the NWO take shape. The EU and ECB were allegedly created to be able to compete against the USA and its dollar, but little did I or anyone else know the real motives then. Now I may.......

Money from a PRIVATE central bank rather than a public central bank! Why does not ANYONE question why must nations borrow funds from this bank rather than allow the national treasuries to issue all the currency needed. To prevent inflation? That is a bad joke because every year we have at least 2 to 3 percent and some times it is much more than that, so if it was to prevent inflation that reasoning failed. A pack of chewing gum in the usa cost 10 cents back in the 50s and now cost 70 cents. 700% inflation over 60 years or something like that!

Money is being treated as a commodity rather than as trading tool. I believe this in itself allows some fortune seeking families to aquire immeasurable wealth in the long run versus other families who work to make ends meet. You must have a good education, good social connections, lots of luck, etc. Most people cannot combine everything and become the enslaved sheep. This is the methodology of capitalism: to capitalise means to exploit for profit. I would have no problem with profit, but lots of profit means the ability to bribe and this usurps the ability of a democracy to function properly.

Everything has been planned a long time ago me thinks and the final nails on our coffins are being hammered now. No journalist dares speak any amount of truth and if he/she does they will at least be out of a job and thoroughly discredited.

The only thing left to do soon will be the RFID(Radio Frequency Identification) implants into every human regardless if they are criminals or not. You walk around and the elite will be able to trace you in your free range slavery. I have been told that many pets are already chipped as are hardcore criminals. Imagine not being able to get a job and function in our upcoming sick society without the mark of the beast.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join