It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green light for Israel to strike Iran next year (If America doesn't have troops available)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I stumbled across this story.

Excerpt :-

The US wants Tehran to curtail its nuclear program until spring 2012, otherwise they will give a green light to an Israeli strike on Iran. This is according to Israeli media reports.

The spring is set as a deadline due to the exit of American forces from the region, Yedioth Ahronoth daily writes.

In the absence of US forces, Israel can attack without American consent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well here we go yet again.
When are the powers that be (Israel and the USA) going to learn ?
edit on 18/11/2011 by diddy1234 because: title spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by diddy1234

It would happen between late October to March on any given year, if not 2011-2012 but 2012-2013. Perhaps March 19th?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I doubt Israel will attack Iran, and I highly doubt that the US would publicly back them to do so. Sounds like bad propaganda to me. The US right now, is in no position to wage another war, the people are worn out from the past 10 years of war.

Not to mention that attacking Iran, would put Russia in a situation where it has to stick to its guns and defend Iran. Which is a big leap towards WW3.
edit on 18-11-2011 by goldcoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Looks like my worst fears are finally confirmed.

Coincidentally this HAD TO BE around the time of the 2012 Zion London Olympics.

Damn those Mayans...

edit on 18-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think the Israeli media lies to be perfectly honest, this paper seems to be particularly pro Zionist and is widely regarded as right wing

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think the Israeli media lies to be perfectly honest, this paper seems to be particularly pro Zionist and is widely regarded as right wing

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can't see them waiting that long..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Great, one country is giving another country permission to bomb the bejebus out of a third country for "maybe" looking at building bombs which the first two countries both have multitudes of..

What a f'd up world we live in.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Getting the troops out of Iraq removes the closest and most obvious target for Iranian retaliation.

No "green light" will be given until that has been removed from the equation.

IMO

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Isreal doesn't seem to be the kind of country that would care what color the traffic light is, they are going through the intersection.

And the US more so, at high speed.

Even if Iran had nukes, they have to know it would be the last thing they would ever do. Drugged up terrorists might not care if they live or die but I would think the leader of a nation would have a "slightly" higher regard for his own life?

What ten pot leader wants to worry about the US military during a hot war with them/us?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
I stumbled across this story.

Excerpt :-

The US wants Tehran to curtail its nuclear program until spring 2012, otherwise they will give a green light to an Israeli strike on Iran. This is according to Israeli media reports.

The spring is set as a deadline due to the exit of American forces from the region, Yedioth Ahronoth daily writes.

In the absence of US forces, Israel can attack without American consent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well here we go yet again.
When are the powers that be (Israel and the USA) going to learn ?
edit on 18/11/2011 by diddy1234 because: title spelling mistake

That's starting to sound like the John Titor Prophecies, except 8 years late. That would put the final Armageddon in 2023 and economic collapse in 2013, with no more olympics after 2012

The ensuing chaos will be friggin Epic. It's all starting to make sense now...

join