It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is A Way Aliens Can Reveal Themselves To The World.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Why not just take over the public school system and systimatically inform people of their presence?

I learned about compound words early on in grade school, and how words are put together to create new words with many syllables.

UFO enthusiasts want full disclosure? Are flying saucers close to the horizon, low to the ground? Yes or No?

Disc + Low + Sure = Disclosure

Or... maybe my math is wrong

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I would really love you to show me any "Credible" evidence. As fas as i can tell the only "evidence" is some peoples take on certain things. The "Real" evidence is if and when an ET shows himself to The World for all to see. Untill then it's just some peoples supposition.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Aliens so far advanced they will show themselves to us? ..lol i'm not even going to answer that one.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I would really love you to show me any "Credible" evidence. As fas as i can tell the only "evidence" is some peoples take on certain things. The "Real" evidence is if and when an ET shows himself to The World for all to see. Untill then it's just some peoples supposition.

And therein lies the problem; you want "credible" evidence. You also seen a bit relunctant to accept professional opinion. Unfortunately, all you can ever get is an opinion, that may or may not be correct. Further, unless you are a professional in the right area(s), or one that crosses the lines successfully, then you are not likely to ever get to "see" the original data. Then of course there is the issue of understanding the data.

So ... you tell me; a "professional opinion"? Or must evaluate the data yourself?

The "Real" evidence is if and when an ET shows himself to The World for all to see.

Again, I would ask, just how does ET do this without "crossing a line?" Does ET have to go as far as an Act of War just to please some humans who insist that any other means is "invalid"?

You see, the problem there And, just why should ET have to go to such an extreme measure?

edit on 19-11-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

reply to post by rickyrrr

Read the rest of my posts. Aliens are FICTION untill someone proves otherwise.

Your personal opinion is duly noted.

If you can't live with that it's your problem not mine. As i said if you want respect then try showing respect yourself.

Your assumptions about me are unnecessary.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
All righty then...

the topic under discussion is "Here is a way aliens can reveal themselves to the World.

Not each other. The off topic nonsense can end right now, or further sanctions can occur. Post to the topic, not each other.
'

thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Hang in there. You're playing to a really rough crowd. Have a go at contributing to the mod's new UFO T & C thread
#777064 & tell them what you think.

Thank Cluckerspud's observation on how you're being treated on page 5 of that forum for my & other's sympathetic interests to you here.

Good luck to you!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomaMayLi

Hang in there. You're playing to a really rough crowd. Have a go at contributing to the mod's new UFO T & C thread
#777064 & tell them what you think.

mod note:

here's the link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

If ET want's to disclose himself to the people of Planet Earth, then why don't they just land on Mars and stand in front of the Mars Rover's camera for all the world to see them Surely if they have been observing Planet Earth they know that probes have been landed on Mars.
Maybe they havn't done this because..........Aliens are no where near Earth.

Or better still, land in front of the white house!

<< 1  2   >>

join