It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My life as a transcendent being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
These are VERY real and real events (my own neologism. Defined at the bottom.) Nowhere else to go...

I'm gonna split this up into a bunch of separate tales from my life I'm thinking of posting to a website. Maybe on freenet? Please get in touch with me if you want to discuss anything. I've got the second part to this 75% done already as well. if you know of a better way for me to unveil my story PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I don't want this story to represent who I am. I believe it is just a tale that needs to be told.

the first event (hence INTRO) starts in the very real world of the late 1990's.

THE ENCOUNTER:

When I was about 8 - 9 I was super into UFO's. I was the class genius. I had a school library and they had a ton of UFO books... So I read them all very thoroughly (not to mention the lord of the rings...I vowed to never read a book again after I finished school. god damn education) when I was 9 with all the knowledge of ufo's i had gained from these readings I decided positively in an infinite universe there must be an alien that can hear my thoughts. So maybe if I just think that aliens will come visit me, they will!!!

Did I mention I was smart? Or maybe I was dumb? Either way, I go over to my best friends house a few days later after deciding this. there's a giant pink orb on top of his house. hell as I'm writing this I googled "egg shaped ufo" (1) That looks exactly like what I saw, except it was covered in a hazy mist and there was light eminating from the mist. it was the same exact color as the red clouds that had been out earlier that night. it was just floating on top of his house. I kept my eye on it, walked around the house, and nothing happened. after about a minute I couldn't scream, I couldn't speak, and nobody came outside, nobody. Knocking on anybody's window or door would require me to lose eye contact with the ufo for just a fraction of a second.

I decided to knock on my friends house since they seemed to be in immediate danger. I planned it. I walked slowly up to the house careful not to lose sight of the object, and leaped the farthest leap I could knocked on there door loudly 3 times jumped back and..... it’s gone. vanished into thin air. Needless to say, they were catholic family, and after that, things were just never the same.

All in all I decided, enough is enough. The aliens will play with me and make me a ridicule to the other humans. They wanted me to know to stop trying to find them, because they are there, and if I do try to find them bad things will happen. ce la vie “best friends”

[Defined: very real: all events happen within reasonable limits of every day, ordinary life.
[Defined: real: when things go beyond even my own understanding, I place it as "real" unless there seems to be a resounding understanding of the topic, that I may not have realized. I'm not an everett-wheeler expert. just a fan.
(1)

edit on 17-11-2011 by gribbins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You'll be right at home here...Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I almost deleted it all.. but your positive feedback encouraged me to put it back up. thank you

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
You will find many others here with similar...claims.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, you should fit right in with stories like that

Good luck haha

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I knew it!! The egg came first. Thanks, gribbins. Eggsellent.

Welcome aboard, matey.

Now, enough with the stories...it messes with the crew's heads. Go swab the deck or sumpin.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
welcome to ats!

ive always known the answer to the ol egg/chicken question

the egg came first, it.. fell from the sky!

new topics

top topics

join